IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

super usha

only one chapter & u have me hooked here

can't wait for the next chap Wink
enn varthaiyai nallu solliyaachu..........title is also gud dear......Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The passionate affair (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Go on Usha Clap What happens next? Day Dreaming

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Good one Usha.. Keep going Smile

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
thx guys for your lovely comments. Big smile

Chapter 2

The assistant came running to Adithya who was fuming in the office, "Boss! We got some information regarding the incident."
"Come on… tell me…!!!!" Adithya fumed in anger
Assistant one, "We found out the person who will be investigating your case."
"Who?" A looked at the assistants
"A beautiful and sassy girl called Mythili Karan. She's a DC Jackie." Assistant said
Adithya said, "Excellent! I have a cunning plan involved with her."
Assistant said, "What is it?"
"Suspense" Adithya cunning smiled

The room was nice and cosy. It was like an ordinary office filled with computers. People were sitting down doing their investigations. Meanwhile, M was researching through Adithya. A female police Jackieapproached her and gave her a picture of A. M opened the envelope and stunned to see a picture of A, "What a handsome man."
Jackie, "Yeah! He reminds me of Zorro."
"Yeah! I agree. I cannot believe a person like him can be a criminal." M looked
Jackie, "I agree with you. Its only life."
Mythili, "Yeah!"

Then the DCI comes and told M, "I want you to be closer towards him and dig up every information about him. The best way is to become closer towards him and then signal us with information."
"Sure Gov!" M smiled.

A and assistants were discussing about their next plan until the door slammed open. They were dead shock to see someone opening the door without their permission. Assistant two whispered, "I think it's the police detective."
"Okay!" Adithya walked to the door. He was dead shock to see M looking at the building and yells, "Adithya Rao, get your body right here. This is DC Mythili Karan wanting to speak with you."
Adithya was shocked to see her not forgetting her name. He looked from top to bottom at the magnificent beauty she had. Then, he remember she was a Jackie and was extremely careful.
Jackie said, "This restaurant is massive."
"Yeah. Right now, our job is to talk with the headless chicken hiding behind his office." Mythili yelled, " I can see your face from the camera."
"He sure ain't good at hiding." Jackie laughed
Mythili sarcastically laughed, "That's why he's a chicken with no wings."

The assistant were bursting out with laugher. They said, "She is a smart cookie."
"No wonder insults Adithya. I am the best." Yells A
"Whatever Loser." M smiles, " Come outside if you have guts."

A came out with anger and went closer to M and was about to slap her until M grabbed her hands and said, "Slap me then I will arrest you for assault for a police officer. Want that."

A dropped his hand down and his assistant looked in shock, "What do you want?" A asked
"We came to enquire about your recent activities." M smiled

Edited by usha_pooja - 17 June 2008 at 2:40pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
This sounds more like triller naa Wink Okay suspense is killing netra. Came back fast naa with next chapter Angry LOL

Interesting usha... Clap Clap Oh, i like the name selections naa Embarrassed

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Usha...another romance in the making...?? Mythili & Adithya...in a passionate affair??....how wonderful..Clap Keep going girl... I am standing on needles wanting to know more. Big smile

We have such romantically inclined budding novelists in here...and I am getting hooked on it..!! Day Dreaming

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 3:12am | IP Logged
super filled with suspense Clap Clap

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Thx everyone for their lovely comments.

Here I am posting you the next installment:

Chapter 3

"I see you have come to find information about me." A gave a crooked smile and looked at S, "That is irrelevant for you."

"I see, but its vital the information is known." M dragged the chair and sat in a ladies style.

A was shocked to see this happening and dragged his chair and sat opposite her. He put his hands over her fat rubber thighs. "Excuse me. Don't you understand that you must never touch a police officer. Otherwise I can arrest you." M warned

A smiled, "Mythili… you can talk a lot."

" Don't mix business with pleasure." S warned him but A looked at her and asked, "What does madam want?"

"Madam, wants to know where were you on 25/02/2008 at 11.30pm?" S told him

A laughed, "I was sleeping. I don't drool around at late nights."

M came closer, "Don't play mind games with me. I know you so well."

"Really." A smiled and walked off telling, "I have other things to do now. Leave now."

M and S looked sternly at him and found a file right beside the table. S immediately took the file and walked off. At the police station, the file was handed to the DI who had a check through the company's records, their business dealings. The DI (Detective inspector) was stunned and immediately called M into the room.

"May I come in Gov." M asked

DI: "Yes come in."

M: Thanks Gov (sits down)

DI: "Looking at the files. Adithya is a very dangerous criminal."

M: "Yes Gov! I realised this whilst talking to him. He doesn't seem to give a straight answer. Very cocky and arrogant."

DI: "Yes Suzy told me about the incident. Him touching your thighs. That's a sign showing woman is his weakness."

M: "Yes Gov! I have noticed as he felt extremely insecure as I showed more egoism than him. That certainly provoked him."

DI: "Keep it up. I want you to dig more and more information about him."

M: "What's the best way of doing this?" 

DI: "To begin a passionate and dangerous affair."

M: "Wow! That's a risk."

DI: "I know about your past. I can understand what you had been through. Therefore, I need you to begin this affair. If you do, more information about the place can be retrieved. He can be arrested sooner."

M: "Okay! This will be a steady process. Make him fall for my charms."

DI: "Tonight according to S there's a party at A's restaurant. Therefore, I want you to go there and try and collect as much information."

M: "Yes Gov." and walks off

M walks out looking not happy. S noticed this and asks, "Did Gov ask you to begin an affair with A?"

"Yaar! I don't know how to cope. It's a tricky task. Especially A is a tough cookie to get through. Also, it hasn't been a year since, me and Vasanth have spilt up." M sulked

S yelled, "Why are you bothering about that fool. He betrayed you by choosing another woman over you. This is your chance. As he will come towards you since, A is prettier, richer and more powerful then him."

M smiles and tells S, "I am ready to take this challenge."

Edited by usha_pooja - 18 June 2008 at 2:13pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.