Non Sun TV Serials

The passionate affair - Page 2

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This sounds more like triller naa πŸ˜‰ Okay suspense is killing netra. Came back fast naa with next chapter 😑 πŸ˜†

Interesting usha... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Oh, i like the name selections naa 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Usha...another romance in the making...?? Mythili & Adithya...in a passionate affair??....how wonderful..πŸ‘ Keep going girl... I am standing on needles wanting to know more. πŸ˜ƒ

We have such romantically inclined budding novelists in here...and I am getting hooked on it..!! 😍
sankadevi30 thumbnail
super filled with suspense πŸ‘ πŸ‘
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thx everyone for their lovely comments.

Here I am posting you the next installment:

Chapter 3

"I see you have come to find information about me." A gave a crooked smile and looked at S, "That is irrelevant for you."

"I see, but its vital the information is known." M dragged the chair and sat in a ladies style.

A was shocked to see this happening and dragged his chair and sat opposite her. He put his hands over her fat rubber thighs. "Excuse me. Don't you understand that you must never touch a police officer. Otherwise I can arrest you." M warned

A smiled, "Mythili… you can talk a lot."

" Don't mix business with pleasure." S warned him but A looked at her and asked, "What does madam want?"

"Madam, wants to know where were you on 25/02/2008 at 11.30pm?" S told him

A laughed, "I was sleeping. I don't drool around at late nights."

M came closer, "Don't play mind games with me. I know you so well."

"Really." A smiled and walked off telling, "I have other things to do now. Leave now."

M and S looked sternly at him and found a file right beside the table. S immediately took the file and walked off. At the police station, the file was handed to the DI who had a check through the company's records, their business dealings. The DI (Detective inspector) was stunned and immediately called M into the room.

"May I come in Gov." M asked

DI: "Yes come in."

M: Thanks Gov (sits down)

DI: "Looking at the files. Adithya is a very dangerous criminal."

M: "Yes Gov! I realised this whilst talking to him. He doesn't seem to give a straight answer. Very cocky and arrogant."

DI: "Yes Suzy told me about the incident. Him touching your thighs. That's a sign showing woman is his weakness."

M: "Yes Gov! I have noticed as he felt extremely insecure as I showed more egoism than him. That certainly provoked him."

DI: "Keep it up. I want you to dig more and more information about him."

M: "What's the best way of doing this?" 

DI: "To begin a passionate and dangerous affair."

M: "Wow! That's a risk."

DI: "I know about your past. I can understand what you had been through. Therefore, I need you to begin this affair. If you do, more information about the place can be retrieved. He can be arrested sooner."

M: "Okay! This will be a steady process. Make him fall for my charms."

DI: "Tonight according to S there's a party at A's restaurant. Therefore, I want you to go there and try and collect as much information."

M: "Yes Gov." and walks off

M walks out looking not happy. S noticed this and asks, "Did Gov ask you to begin an affair with A?"

"Yaar! I don't know how to cope. It's a tricky task. Especially A is a tough cookie to get through. Also, it hasn't been a year since, me and Vasanth have spilt up." M sulked

S yelled, "Why are you bothering about that fool. He betrayed you by choosing another woman over you. This is your chance. As he will come towards you since, A is prettier, richer and more powerful then him."

M smiles and tells S, "I am ready to take this challenge."

Edited by usha_pooja - 15 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Wow! Usha this is going to be a wild romance....both will forget their respective mission and end up falling deeply in love with each other for real...!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This is dangerously interesting too...keep it up girl!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
usha_pooja thumbnail

Thx guys for the comments. Soz for abt yesterday been partying 2 much:

Heres the next chapter do enjoy:

Chapter 4
At M's house she was getting dressed. Looking through her wardrobe meanwhile, S was yawning at her complaining, "For the past two hours. All I have seen you doing is looking for a dress."
M smiled, "Bingo! I found a dress."
It was a nice black strapless dress. The length of the skirt was just above her knees. M got dressed and went out to a shocked S yelling, "You are so beautiful. A is going to whisk you to the full moon."
"Now hold your horses." M told, "You seem desperate about this so called 'passionate affair'."
S smiled, "Despite he's a criminal. He still looks dashing."
"Suzy don't even start. If you want him take him." M complained, "Listen I have to attend a party. You stay at home."
Suzy nods whilst, M whisks off with her shiny blue polo car.

At the party A was busy talking to an important client with this assistant. M came in and sat down. She notices A and carefully listens to the conversation. She was clever to record A and Big boss conversation.

A asked, "You want to send these drugs to Mitcham."
Big boss, "Yes. Send them as soon as possible."
"When do you want it by?" A asked
Big boss, "As soon as possible but, I don't want anyone knowing this deal."
"Don't worries I guarantee this won't happen." A gave a crooked smile

They kept on talking about their dealings. Until, big boss had an important phone call which, M had cleverly listened and pretended she was reading the menu provided by the waiter. Then, big boss had leave. He said, "He will discuss more about this dealing later on."

M had finished recording the information and sends it to S in case any problems happen. She walked around the restaurant and starts looking. She was amazed of how beautiful the place is. Then walked into the room, songs started to blossom from the radio. She started smiling and stroked a flower inside a large vase. Meanwhile, A came inside the room and sneakily looked at M.

He switched off the light, and came with a torch light towards her face. He smiled, "I see you came to see me."
M shocked, "How did you know? I just came well…"
"To find information about me." A looked at her and hugged her. The torch light was shining at her.
"Not really." M smiled, "Actually…." But is interrupted until, A pushes her onto the chair. He strokes her hair smiling, "I see someone amused there will be a party today."
"How did you guess?" M stunned
A smiled, "That's suspense."   
He slowly touched her body and noticed the hooks of her dress. He then suddenly requested, "I shall I take you into a room."
"Why?" M asked
A looked, "I don't give answers. You do what I tell you to do."
"You are wanting to use me." M told a shocked A
A looked in shock, "How did you guess?"
"Trust me! I know men. Don't even try to misuse me as you don't know me well." M walks off with anger and slams the door.
A looked in anger and screams, "Mythili! I will make you fall into my charms and then use you until; you cannot survive in this world."

sankadevi30 thumbnail
i am first πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ada ennapa ithu, its looks like a english novel πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
next chapter will be posted tomorrow as more people can get a chance to read this novel.

All silent readers could you please post a comment if you can. As it can determine me to write more on a regular basis. If you dont like the novel please do be frank and speak out your emotions.
sankadevi30 thumbnail
ya guys pls comment it really helps the writer, i can say this for sure cause i write myself & many people have encouraged me including usha πŸ˜‰
usha_pooja thumbnail

Hey guys thanks for the comment. Nallu thx for the post.

Guys do post a line will be good. Anyways Im posting the next chapter.

Chapter 5

Next morning, M headed off to work. She was tired and sleepy hence she couldn't sleep the previous night. As her mind was on the previous night encounter and cannot believe this encounter would of have been so far.

The DI had called her in he told her, "Suzy has given me the conversation of Big Boss and A. Well done for using this technique."
"Yes! I used this way since; A can do anything at any time. An example, deleting his conversation." M explained
DI said, "Certainly! Like you said, he can do anything. Right are you following my plan."
"Yes Gov! He attempted to use me yesterday. However, I want to take things slowly as he could misuse me and end up throwing me into the dumps for dead." M explained
"Yes Mythili I can understand." DI told her, "Today visit him again. Continue to research about the dealing he will have with the big boss. Try interviewing other companies who have dealings with A."
"Yes Gov!" M smiled

M looked through files and a personal website A owns and was exclusively surprised to see many companies who have connections with A. She carefully jotted down the main companies relevant to her research. This is based upon their duration they know A and times they deal with A.

M and S went to see a client called Mr Brandy Johnson. He was one of longest members who have been actively involved with A for many years. He has criminal records of getting caught with drugs in the past and even served a prison sentence for killing a lady.

M and S knock on B J house and he was astonished to see M and S here as they introduce themselves as private detectives. He scolded them to leave however M threatened him, "If you tell us to leave. I can arrest you for deceiving a police officer."
"Or even I can arrest you for assaulting me." S told him

"Why are you here?" J B yelled and he pushed the chair with anger
M asked, "Do you know Adithya Rao?"
"Never heard of him." JB said
S smiled, "Are you sure?"
"Positive!" JB said
M said, "We seen through many reports you are a client of A."
"Well that is your imagination." J B said
S winked, "You know liar is written all over your face."
"I am telling the truth." J B insisted
"I shall be back." M said and walked away with S

S moaned, "That is one person. He is telling lies."
"Yes! I know. The guy who was preventing us from entering is on undercover. He's a police officer." M said
S with shock, "You are one top shock."
"That's Mythili for you." M smiled