Debate Mansion

Does Your Siggy Reflect your Personality? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Your Siggy Reflect your Personality? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souro

souro

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by souro

And as far as other messenger ids are concerned, I have never displayed anything or added anything to my id in MSN or Yahoo or Google Talk. Even on Facebook, Orkut, Hi5, Tagged, WAYN, Myspace, etc. I don't display any status messages.

Boy oh boy...itney sarey IDs...you need to get a life SouroLOL.......LOLLOL j/k okie.

I know.LOL And what is even worse, out of all those I only visit IF and FB regularly and Orkut sometimes, yet I waste so much time online.Ouch

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

souro

souro

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

And as far as other messenger ids are concerned, I have never displayed anything or added anything to my id in MSN or Yahoo or Google Talk. Even on Facebook, Orkut, Hi5, Tagged, WAYN, Myspace, etc. I don't display any status messages.

Boy oh boy...itney sarey IDs...you need to get a life SouroLOL.......LOLLOL j/k okie.

I know.LOL And what is even worse, out of all those I only visit IF and FB regularly and Orkut sometimes, yet I waste so much time online.Ouch

Oh, I am with you on wasting time onlineOuch  Just with IF and CC, I probably waste around 3-4 hours a day.  I was real good last week thoughBig smile  They worked me to death...so no time for surfingLOL

talking about wasting time...............check out the pics I just posted on mujhey kuchh kehna haiLOL Pata naheen kya kehna chaah rahee hoon main wahan per kuchh toh zaroor kaha haiLOL

Btw, you didn't say anything about your avi, Gauri Pradhan. You've been using it from your first id at IF. According to the report you want to be like her, so is it true?? Tongue

And what's CC btw. Do you mean Chat Club of IF??Confused

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

souro

souro

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Ohh now I've got to check out Creative-Castle, whatever that thing is. Big smile And you'll be responsible for me wasting more time on the internet. Tongue

I know you like her smile in that pic, you told me that once earlier. But you must like her smile a lot to keep this avi for two years. Big smile And I find Gauri Pradhan in your avi more beautiful than in the other pics that I've seen of her on the net or the newspaper. Smile

The mods are away on vacation and I'm spamming after so many days in DM. LOL Ahaha... I love freedom. Tongue

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
My 2 IDs which I carry are close to my heart and big part of who I am Big smile

So GD what do u think of my AV?? Wink

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 June 2008 at 3:33pm

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top