Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: chal_phek_mat

pata nahi itna physco analyze karne ka time nahi hai πŸ˜†

but people do take the siggies, ID's and the conversation too seriously many a times, thoda lite lena chahiye life ko πŸ˜‰

So true... but alas i cann't act like my siggie avatar πŸ˜†... for one am sure SJB's avatar does reflect the personality πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kiddin

Originally posted by: raj5000

So true... but alas i cann't act like my siggie avatar πŸ˜†... for one am sure SJB's avatar does reflect the personality πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kiddin

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† teacher hai meri bahni...danda na sahee belan sey hee kaam chala legi class letey waqtπŸ˜†

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† teacher hai meri bahni...danda na sahee belan sey hee kaam chala legi class letey waqtπŸ˜†

Oye chadd jaaraa... Suna hai -  jo pati ko belan therapy mey divine majaa hai woh 1000 students bhi nahi dey saktey πŸ˜†

persistence thumbnail
Mine usually do ... represent my thoughts, and frame of mind at a particular time or just something I find interesting.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Personality to pata nahi but they do reflect my likings. πŸ˜‰
nerdynerd thumbnail
It can for some people. Or in some cases just reflects likes and dislikes.
I think mine has Iqbal Khan b/c that's how I got on I-F to watch episodes of his show.
So, I guess all the siggies and quotes have a small story of a person's life...in a way. 😊

Originally posted by: persistence

Mine usually do ... represent my thoughts, and frame of mind at a particular time or just something I find interesting.

Looks like you are in the same frame of mind for a very long time nowπŸ˜†....just kidding Persy.  I love the painting in your siggy😊

So, which one of the towel clad boy your favπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks for letting us know your thoughts, MrsAckles😊

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Personality to pata nahi but they do reflect my likings. πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tumhari "likings" bhi kitnee jaldi change hoti rehti hainπŸ˜‰

Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: *guesswho*

It can for some people. Or in some cases just reflects likes and dislikes.
I think mine has Iqbal Khan b/c that's how I got on I-F to watch episodes of his show.
So, I guess all the siggies and quotes have a small story of a person's life...in a way. 😊

Yeah, I can see that now when Souro asked me about my av and idπŸ˜†  I found myself explaining why I chose them in the first place even though I did not think about all those reasons when I did choose them.  So, either we choose them for some reason or we grow to love our ids, avs, siggies and then attribute more meaning to them than was ever intended😊...especially people like me who seldom change their avs or siggies.

Edited by Gauri_3 - 15 years ago