SonaBir memories...and Random chat! - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by beckytower

welcome in! i can imagine what uve been going thru after being a sonabir fan! its craziness๐Ÿ˜†! yes she's shooting for her movie ''dilli 6''

It sure is๐Ÿ˜†..btw I'm Priya!! And u?? ohh..yayy!! So happy 2 see her in another movie..I know Ranbir is coming in a lot of movies soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

hahah i know becksu was kidding ๐Ÿ˜†
aw sunin we love u yaar yup u won't beleive but we kept asking each otehr if u pmed anyone of us

@ priya welcome here well me and u have sam etaste๐Ÿ˜†
@Fary: I think so too jaan...I saw ur sonabir sig..and totally loveddd it!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by fizzwizz

hahah i know becksu was kidding ๐Ÿ˜†
aw sunin we love u yaar yup u won't beleive but we kept asking each otehr if u pmed anyone of us I am honored yaar....truly honored. You guys are so loving and sweet. If you don't think its melodramatic, reading the above sentence brought tears into my eyes.๐Ÿค—

@ priya welcome here well me and u have sam etaste๐Ÿ˜† welcome priya.
aw sunin i guess we 3 are crazy bunch trust me we r ๐Ÿ˜† it's not dramatic at all we r emotional

thnx priya roz made it it's free to use
So do u like Ranbir+Deepika?? ๐Ÿ˜‰
yaar i hate deepika the most in the world i don't wanna go and discuss anything further caz i don't wannna get a warning and neither of us r her fans
okies..was making sure...I hate her too...cause I didn't wanna be like I hate her and u all love her ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰...great to know u guys don't like her either...I'm still wishing for sonabir to be 2geher one day ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
hahhaahahahahahahah๐Ÿ˜†we r so alike
Originally posted by fizzwizz

aw sunin i guess we 3 are crazy bunch trust me we r ๐Ÿ˜† I am the craziest, the nuttiest of us three ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†it's not dramatic at all we r emotional yup yup.๐Ÿค—

thnx priya roz made it it's free to use