Chat Clubs

SonaBir memories...and Random chat! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

sunin

Goldie

sunin

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by beckytower

Year book was done in a week and a half Smile Finished. ClapClapClap

After which, I started work on our school Planner design..that's still taking place and is progressing..should be done sometime this week Smile
ClapClapClap

After which I started organising our Awards Function (that's being held this Wed!) You are one busy-bee.....a good one at that. You seem to be very active in the school affairs. Good for you girl!ClapClap sooo...had to create a presentaion on all the winners (I am one too Tongue LOL hahaa..). What did you win Becks, want to know.

Now the powerpoint presentation consists of 200 slides, so you can imagine how much time and work goes into that. I know becks, exactly. Just doing few at a time for school porjects takes up all the time. Hat's off to you for your effort, interest, and dedication. Shall be done tonight with it Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SonaBir memories...and Random chat! (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i knw!! apparenlt shilpa wants to play anchor as well! and karan is in for sure! so lets see what the future has in store for us! the mission is very much on..and running successfully as well..since trps are going down the drain Smile and dmg has to stay running for STAR ONE..coz star one isnt getting TRPs frm any of the other shows...and so they expect a LOT from dmg...and DMG needs high trps..for which shilpa must come back!

sunin

Goldie

sunin

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=beckytower]i knw!! apparenlt shilpa wants to play anchor as well! Becks, I am not like you, please tell me that this news is all true. As I pmed you earlier, I am sane when I keep myself away from the buzz, etc. The smallest hope of seeing them together, on and off-screen sends me to dream-land and its hard for me control my thoughts. I don't want any more heart-breaks yaar! I don't how I became so very very NUTTY with these two.....Confusedand karan is in for sure! If Karan is in for sure, I want Shilpa to be in for sure too! so lets see what the future has in store for us! True dear...its us who are expecting, enjoying and/or suffering with what is going on! the mission is very much on..and running successfully as well..since trps are going down the drain Smile and dmg has to stay running for STAR ONE..coz star one isnt getting TRPs frm any of the other shows...and so they expect a LOT from dmg...and DMG needs high trps..for which shilpa must come back!Wow becks, good going......Hat's off to you and all those who have come up with this idea![/QUOTE]

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Sunin Big smile

I know, hopes are high. Well, nothing is confirmed but Shilpa is interested in the new project- so we shall wait and see Big smile Just stay a little low on the hopes and so the result should be for the better of us fans Big smile

Oh yes yaar, the mission is going great- but everyone's to thank for that Big smile Right from you, to Faru, to myself and finally to everyone in the Shilpa FC Big smile

Edited by beckytower - 16 June 2008 at 8:23am

beckytower

IF-Rockerz

beckytower

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Look at this!! Sonam's picture after MONTHS!!!

Edited by beckytower - 16 June 2008 at 8:27am

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
arre aay kaddhoon hoya ?( forgive my punjabi can speak but can't typeLOL) andi don't even know me the sonabir fanati c ja becks am angryLOL

oyehoyre our sunin is here kaise ho ji?

sunin

Goldie

sunin

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
fizzy dear.... LOL i am fine dear....very fine yaar. Fine, as long as I have amnesia that Shilpa never existed..... LOL . Even a bit of thought about our KS sends me to cryland!!!!

missed you and becks a lot. Hug

sunin

Goldie

sunin

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beckytower

Look at this!! Sonam's picture after MONTHS!!!

Just looking at her picture brings a smile on my face. Anil Kapoor is so lucky.Embarrassed

Isn't he the director of 'Rang De Basant'...whatever his name is?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top