Page 7 of 11

neha_bbsr2005

IF-Rockerz

neha_bbsr2005

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Congrats Ammu Hug
tumhe grill karna hai aur mujhe pata nahi LOL
love all ur answers Ammu Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Member Of The Week* (Page 7)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Thanks Nehu...ab tu bhi karna grill Wink

Koi sawaal to poochho yaar...faayeda kya hua MOTW banaane ka if you ppl aren't going to ask any questions Ouch

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hey Amail.. I'm back... will reply to the last set in a while...

These are all true or false

You have to do them as fast as possible so make sure u are free b4 u start...

Time started:

The word, "mineral," can be spelled using only the letters found in the word, "parliament."

This sequence of four words, "triangle, glove, clock, bicycle," corresponds to this sequence of numbers "3, 5, 12, 2."

27 minutes before 7 o'clock is 33 minutes past 5 o'clock.

The word, "slackers," is spelled by using the first letters of the words in the following sentence: "Silent large anteaters calmly kiss each roasted snack."

If written backwards, the number, "one thousand, one hundred twenty-five," would be written "five thousand, two hundred eleven."

Gary has only forty-eight dollars, but he can buy a bicycle that costs one hundred twenty dollars, (disregarding tax) if he borrows fifty-seven dollars from Jane and fifteen dollars from Jill.

A round wall clock that has been rotated until it is hanging upside down will have a minute hand that points to your right when it is two forty-five.

If the word, "quane," is understood to mean the same as the word, "den," then the following sentence is grammatically correct: "Looking out from my quane, I could see a wolf enter quane."

If Richard looks into a mirror and touches his left ear with his right hand, Richard's image seems to touch its right ear with its left hand.

If you leave the letters in the same order, but rearrange the spaces in the phrase, "Them eats on," it can be read as, "Theme at son."

The words, "auctioned, education, and cautioned," all use the exact same letters.

John weighs 85 pounds. Jeff weighs 105 pounds. Jake weighs 115 pounds. Two of them standing together on the same scale could weigh 200 pounds.

The seventh vowel appearing in this sentence is the letter "a."

Nine chickens, two dogs, and three cats have a total of forty legs.

Sixteen hours are to one day as twenty days are to June's length.

In the English alphabet, there are exactly four letters between the letter "M" and the letter "G."

If the word, "TAN," is written under the word, "SLY," and the word, "TOT," is written under "TAN," then the word, "SAT," is formed diagonally.

By removing seven letters from the word, "motherhood," the word, "home," can be formed.

If a thumb is a finger, then three gloves and three shoes normally hold thirty-five fingers and toes.

The words, "every, how, hand, ever," can form common compound words using, respectively, "one, ever, finger, more."

If Monday is the first day of the month, the very next Saturday is the fifth day of the month.

Three of the following numbers add up to the number 31: 17, 3, 2, 19, 5.

Fred will be four blocks from his starting place if he travels two blocks north, then three blocks east, and then two blocks south.

The following words are the opposites of words that begin with the letter R: unreal, street, grasp, unwind, wrong.

The following, disregarding punctuation, is spelled the same forwards as it is backwards: "Drat Saddam, a mad dastard!"

The letters of the word, "sponged," appear in reverse alphabetical order.

The numbers, 3-7-2-4-8-1-5, are read backwards as 5-1-8-4-2-7-3.

The odd numbers in this group add up to an even number: 15, 32, 5, 13, 82, 7, 1.

Without breaking or bending a toothpick, you can spell the word, "FIN," with exactly seven toothpicks, with no letter sharing a toothpick used by another letter.

This sentence has thirty-five letters.

A square whose sides each measure ten centimeters can completely fit inside of a regular hexagon whose sides each measure ten centimeters.

Six identical triangles can be formed by drawing two straight lines through an octagon's center point.

The number 64 is the next logical number in the following sequence of numbers: 2, 6, 14, 30...

Frank is taller than John. Ralph is taller than Frank. Therefore, John is the shortest boy.

The sum of all the odd numbers from zero to 16 is an even number.

If each of seven persons in a group shakes hands with each of the other six persons, then a total of forty-two handshakes occurs.

Three congruent regular hexagons can be drawn in such a way that all of them overlap each other and create exactly ten distinct areas or compartments.

If a doughnut shaped house has two doors to the outside and three doors to the inner courtyard, then it's possible to end up back at your starting place by walking through all five doors of the house without ever walking through the same door twice

Time finished:

moreremix

IF-Dazzler

moreremix

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hey ammu ...me backHug

Have you ever ridden a horse?

Compare any 5 people on IF with a fruit

Choose a different username for any 6 people on IF

What is that one thing which excites u the most about IF?

What is that one thing which u would like to change about IF?

what was your first post on IF?

If you found a genie's lamp, what would your three wishes be?

If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would you eat?

If you could star in any movie, which would you want to star in and in what role?

What is your advice to Ekta Kapoor about taking 20year leaps every month?

What topping do you love on your pizza?

Do you watch cartoons?

Have you ever sat on a roof?

Have you been to another country?

what is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you?

nidhi2013

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
u got many q's ammu if u r done with that then do mine LOL

tere sab frds ko nickname de tere andaaz se aur haan mention reasons Tongue

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Henna042

Hey Amail.. I'm back... will reply to the last set in a while...

These are all true or false

You have to do them as fast as possible so make sure u are free b4 u start...

Time started:

The word, "mineral," can be spelled using only the letters found in the word, "parliament."

TrueConfused

This sequence of four words, "triangle, glove, clock, bicycle," corresponds to this sequence of numbers "3, 5, 12, 2."

TrueConfused(me confused)

27 minutes before 7 o'clock is 33 minutes past 5 o'clock.

False(I knew this oneDancing)

The word, "slackers," is spelled by using the first letters of the words in the following sentence: "Silent large anteaters calmly kiss each roasted snack."

TrueLOL

If written backwards, the number, "one thousand, one hundred twenty-five," would be written "five thousand, two hundred eleven."

True

Gary has only forty-eight dollars, but he can buy a bicycle that costs one hundred twenty dollars, (disregarding tax) if he borrows fifty-seven dollars from Jane and fifteen dollars from Jill.

True

A round wall clock that has been rotated until it is hanging upside down will have a minute hand that points to your right when it is two forty-five.

False

If the word, "quane," is understood to mean the same as the word, "den," then the following sentence is grammatically correct: "Looking out from my quane, I could see a wolf enter quane."

False

If Richard looks into a mirror and touches his left ear with his right hand, Richard's image seems to touch its right ear with its left hand.

TrueConfused(Principle of Reflection...dhokha mat dena)

If you leave the letters in the same order, but rearrange the spaces in the phrase, "Them eats on," it can be read as, "Theme at son."

True

The words, "auctioned, education, and cautioned," all use the exact same letters.

True

John weighs 85 pounds. Jeff weighs 105 pounds. Jake weighs 115 pounds. Two of them standing together on the same scale could weigh 200 pounds.

True

The seventh vowel appearing in this sentence is the letter "a."

False

Nine chickens, two dogs, and three cats have a total of forty legs.

False

Sixteen hours are to one day as twenty days are to June's length.

True

In the English alphabet, there are exactly four letters between the letter "M" and the letter "G."

False

If the word, "TAN," is written under the word, "SLY," and the word, "TOT," is written under "TAN," then the word, "SAT," is formed diagonally.

True

By removing seven letters from the word, "motherhood," the word, "home," can be formed.

False

If a thumb is a finger, then three gloves and three shoes normally hold thirty-five fingers and toes.

False

The words, "every, how, hand, ever," can form common compound words using, respectively, "one, ever, finger, more."

False

If Monday is the first day of the month, the very next Saturday is the fifth day of the month.

False

Three of the following numbers add up to the number 31: 17, 3, 2, 19, 5.

False

Fred will be four blocks from his starting place if he travels two blocks north, then three blocks east, and then two blocks south.

False

The following words are the opposites of words that begin with the letter R: unreal, street, grasp, unwind, wrong.

FalseConfused

The following, disregarding punctuation, is spelled the same forwards as it is backwards: "Drat Saddam, a mad dastard!"

True

The letters of the word, "sponged," appear in reverse alphabetical order.

True

The numbers, 3-7-2-4-8-1-5, are read backwards as 5-1-8-4-2-7-3.

True

The odd numbers in this group add up to an even number: 15, 32, 5, 13, 82, 7, 1.

False

Without breaking or bending a toothpick, you can spell the word, "FIN," with exactly seven toothpicks, with no letter sharing a toothpick used by another letter.

True

This sentence has thirty-five letters.

False

A square whose sides each measure ten centimeters can completely fit inside of a regular hexagon whose sides each measure ten centimeters.

True

Six identical triangles can be formed by drawing two straight lines through an octagon's center point.

False

The number 64 is the next logical number in the following sequence of numbers: 2, 6, 14, 30...

False

Frank is taller than John. Ralph is taller than Frank. Therefore, John is the shortest boy.

True

The sum of all the odd numbers from zero to 16 is an even number.

True

If each of seven persons in a group shakes hands with each of the other six persons, then a total of forty-two handshakes occurs.

TrueOuchConfused

Three congruent regular hexagons can be drawn in such a way that all of them overlap each other and create exactly ten distinct areas or compartments.

ConfusedCry..me not good at this stuff.

If a doughnut shaped house has two doors to the outside and three doors to the inner courtyard, then it's possible to end up back at your starting place by walking through all five doors of the house without ever walking through the same door twice

False

Time finished:

Marr gayi main yaar HennuOuch

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Marr gayi main yaar HennuOuch

Yaar smile... dekh tera kya score aaya hai...Big smile u scored 135 Big smileBig smile

Score Traditional Ranking System
145 or higher Genius
130 - 144 Gifted
125 - 129 Superior
115 - 124 High Average
100 114 Average/Normal
85 99 Dull Normal
70 84 Borderline
55 69 Moron
40 54 Imbecile
25 39 Severely Challenged
1 24 Idiot

Edited by Henna042 - 23 June 2008 at 11:41am

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by moreremix

hey ammu ...me backHug

Welcome backHug

Have you ever ridden a horse?

Yup...Mall Road, Shimla.

Compare any 5 people on IF with a fruit

Henna : Tomato...red like oneWink

Pinku: Strawberry...my favEmbarrassed

Donny: Tomato....coz we are Tomato familyWink

Vandu: Grapes...sweet n sour tooWink

Nidhi: Mango...sweet.

Choose a different username for any 6 people on IF

Saheli: Raj_ki_chhoti_deewaniWink

Henna: Henna COMBWink

Sammy(you): Nautanki420LOL

Preeti: PlutoQueen

Krithika: SSPrincess

Amna: Evil2Wink

What is that one thing which excites u the most about IF?

Friends

What is that one thing which u would like to change about IF?

Can't search for postsOuch

what was your first post on IF?

Abt Simran ma'am gaayabing from lrl...shaayadOuchLOL

If you found a genie's lamp, what would your three wishes be?

1. World peace*me preparing for Miss UniverseWink*

2. Honesty in people

3. End of daily soaps n boring movies.

If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would you eat?

Can'tttttttttttttttttttttttOuch

If you could star in any movie, which would you want to star in and in what role?

Aamir...Would love to be Rajeev Khandelwal's briefcase...trailers mein he was hugging itEmbarrassed

What is your advice to Ekta Kapoor about taking 20year leaps every month?

Leap into the next century....serials ki leap nahin, khud you jump. 

What topping do you love on your pizza?

I make my own pizzas....I use pasta sauce, cheese, tomatoes, onions, capsicum, n lots of spicesEmbarrassed

Do you watch cartoons?

Sometimes. Didn't for quite a long time.

Have you ever sat on a roof?

Kiski roof??? Waise yes....teacher ke ghar ki roof, school ki roof, car ki roof...apne ghar ki roofLOL

Have you been to another country?

Nopes.

what is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you?

Made me smile n laugh when I felt completely depressed...n they still do thatSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top