Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Rabeeak, others think differently. Like Miss Generous here, likes Raj's acting. Fans might like Armaan or Raj's acting. Polls are to know what majority want. To have a fair poll, all relevant names must be included or it is not conclusive.

rain thumbnail
wheres pari she too is good with her funny acting
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To be fair each is doing a splendid job so to choose one from the lot is quite hard as Deeya and Tony have done a great job when choosing the actors for each role!!!

I would give 👍🏼 to all as they all deserve a pat on their shoulders for doing such good acting!!! So work well done to all of the charactors👏

Rifhat

juni thumbnail
The character of Raj played by Parmeet Sethi won an award for best actor for a foreign film that he did, he is a good actor, I have loved him since Dilwale Dulhania Le jayenge  Lucky Archana Puran Singh
*Anjali* thumbnail
so  is he still married to Archana or did they divorce?  sometimes I  hear they are  married and sometiimes I hear they were divorced
surnita thumbnail

They are still married.

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi, I think Armaan and Raj's acting is good, but everyone else is doing a good job as well.

Princess

ahmed316us thumbnail
armaan , maddy, nandu and jassi are doing a good job.
jademonkey13 thumbnail
Jassi has the best acting on JJKN. We all can easliy believe that she really is a physically ugly, emotionally naive girl who just really wants a nice life.
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with you jade....three cheers to jassi ...