Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

From Ashwirya Shetty (Page 7)

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 18 May 2004 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

First of all let me clear one thing. This group is free for all and I am not taking any updates from your site.

Previously Ash use to mail me the updates and I posted it here which I never tried to find even from where she is getting it. Then on my request she joined the forum and started posting herself.

And about updates I will be talking with the original writer of the script "zainu" so that she allows us to use those script directly. So we would have both Zainu and Ashwirya. So more options for our forum visitors.

Btw.. how do you expect me to know doc gender and quality as you said with the way she writes (quite a contrast).

Anyways.. would you mind.. introducing on the forum by giving your details also ?

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter

armaanluver Newbie
armaanluver
armaanluver

Posted: 23 May 2004 at 7:13am | IP Logged

I have really no clue why u wanna know but im a girl at Centennial High..k?

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 23 May 2004 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Hi armaanluver,

Nice to know about you. 

By the way what was the last warning you were giving. Can you please come again as I did'nt find the message you posted on this thread.

I think its always better to think twice before you say something to other and one should only enounce that much he/she can do. Giving meagre meaningless admonition is the characteristic of imbecile people.

Cheers, Vijay BhatterVijay BhatterSmile
Vijay Bhatter

armaanluver Newbie
armaanluver
armaanluver

Posted: 23 May 2004 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the advice..it will come in handy...
heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 23 May 2004 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
thanks cloudz! i know it is a matter of basic decency..its like how in a bus when we see someone elderly or a really young child we get up and offer the seat. there is no law saying the person must get up but we still do coz thats decency.
nowinusa2003 Newbie
nowinusa2003
nowinusa2003

Posted: 25 May 2004 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Hi Ash,

you are doing a pretty good job. I no nothing about the other sites i really like the way you write and appreciate your work of updating rather thanks for that keep writing dont listen to what the others say you write the best.

thanks

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 25 May 2004 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Thanks, nowinusa2003.

'Deadly' now is doing a great job with the updates.

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 25 May 2004 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Hi ashwirya..

can you also be ready with the updates as deadly might be a bit busy with her exams next week.

i wish i could also write the daily updates but my english is not as good as you all.

cheers,
vijay

Go to top