Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

From Ashwirya Shetty (Page 5)

doc72279 Newbie
doc72279
doc72279

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

thanx again kiran...

and ya now i realize why ash is having such huge fits...i didn't think of it that way....all this time ppl were praising her and complimenting her but now they all know the truth and that she is not the writer of the update....that definitely has hurt her ego...thats why she is the only one not at peace whereas all of us from jp are and have had peace of mind and her fellow members have also called it quits long back.  so she remains to be alone in her unsettled state....yet another factor for her continued hyperactive state.  let her be....kuthey ki dum kabhi seedhi nahin hoti....we just have to remember that.

whatsup Newbie
whatsup
whatsup

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Just started looking at the updates last week and then was appalled by all the bitterness.

We are talking about copyrights, but in this age of computers it is not possible. You can cut and paste the material and just give the reference. If you don't want your material copied there are other technical ways of preventing that.

Internet is a research tool and if you put your book in a library then can not be afraid of it being used as a reference.

Get over it.

Just a note on online etiquettes: Writing in bold or all capitals is considered shouting. I don't think the updates are so important in your life that you had to shout.

sweta21 Newbie
sweta21
sweta21

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I agree with whatsup. There are copyright laws that would protect your work even on the web.  However, because your work is not original (it's based on the serial), JP would not even qualify for that.  So I believe that even if you don't like it, you may have to leave with it. 
doc72279 Newbie
doc72279
doc72279

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
yes we know that there are technical ways of making it so that ppl are not able to copy and paste our updates...and we have done that in the past...but then we had stopped due to ppl having trouble opening the updates.  but now we may just have to do that again if these ppl are not gonna listen.
rainbow Newbie
rainbow
rainbow

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Hi Doc,

I am really surprised that u would use a phrase like the one u just used.How do u expect ash to react if u keep hurling insults like this at her? I think there is no need to compare her to a dog's tail. This is no way to talk about a human being.I don't know her personally but judging by her first response to this whole thing ,I think she is a very mature person. I don't blame her for rest of the stuff that she posted because after a while anyone will get fed up.

Edited by rainbow - 14 May 2004 at 7:56pm
door_daffa Newbie
door_daffa
door_daffa

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

unbelievable..

what the heck has bold or capital letters got to do with this. For the normal mind-set these are just basic font preferences and i dont ever remember speaking to anyone in a derogatory manner at all. 

Even if you do chose to type in bold or capital letters, it doesnt necessarily mean your yelling. From the expressive tone of a message u can pretty much figure out whether a person is annoyed or not, and a person can be just as batameez in regular small case text like certain lowg have already proven in this forum but lets not go there shall we.

It looks like you people are just trying to provoke a reaction for the sake of it.

From our side this updating matter has been settled.

Kiran

whatsup Newbie
whatsup
whatsup

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Just want to tell you I am not a part of this forum or your forum but this was awful to see some people fighting like pre schoolers.

I am sorry if my comment bothered you. It was not meant for that, it was just a simple FYI

door_daffa Newbie
door_daffa
door_daffa

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

well it doesnt bother me because i actually agree with you. this little spat has escalated to a bitter verbal conflict for no apparent reason and it should have ended a long time ago, actually it shouldn't have even started in the first place but hey..

I think we should now let bygones be bygones and steer clear of the 'last person to throw a stone' mentality.

Kiran

Go to top