India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

From Ashwirya Shetty (Page 3)

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Oh really? Lets see the proof...if you are doing this to find out about this other site, it is not working.

Anyways I had enough of the crap you guys have been writing all this time. Most of which makes no sense if it is legible at all. None of you have been able to respond to Anonymous and Rainbow's questions or reasoning.

I give a rat's ass to yours and your chums comments. If you have the muscles put those threats in action, instead of wasing space and time (of others reading your comments) by giving empty threats.

doc72279 Newbie
doc72279
doc72279

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

U KNOW WAT?  U HAVE TO BE THE MOST RUDE B***** I'VE EVER COME ACROSS ON THE NET.  DON'T BE TEACHING ME HOW TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH TO MAKE IT LEGIBLE TO U AND DON'T BE TEACHING ME WAT USERNAME TO USE TO LOG IN OR TO MAKE IT ORIGINAL.  I DON'T KNOW WAT THE HELL U THINK U AND UR FREAKIN ENGLISH IS...BUT ITS sh*t.  THATS WAT IT IS.  U ARE FORCING ME TO USE THIS KIND OF LANGUAGE CUZ OBVIOUSLY COURTEOUS ENGLISH DOESN'T PLEASE UR EARS.  I AM A DOCTOR AND I FEEL SICK THAT I HAVE TO DROP DOWN TO UR IMMATURE AND SICK LEVEL BUT AGAIN ITS ONLY CUZ OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES U HAVE CREATED. 

PLEASE LEARN A TIP OR 2 ABOUT MATURITY AND RESPECT FROM UR FELLOW MEMBERS ANONYMOUS OR RAINBOW.  AS IT IS U ARE ALONE NOW IN THIS SICK ARGUEMENT.  AND MOST OF UR MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY CHOSEN JP TO READ THE UPDATES ANYWAY.  THEY HAVE REALIZED THAT WHY NOT READ THE ORIGINAL UPDATE RATHER THAN A COPIED, PIRATED, COPIED AND PASTED ONE.  RAINBOW AND ANONYMOUS HAVE AGREED TO OUR REQUEST.  ITS TIME U PUT UR FOOT DOWN TOO.  OR U CAN KEEP BARKING IF U PLEASE AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

rainbow Newbie
rainbow
rainbow

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Hi doc72279

Since you keep harping about how u r THE DOC ,I just thought I would let u know that I am one too. But unlike u I don't need to wear it on my sleeve or try to put people down by saying"I have got better things to do then you because I am a DOC".

If it makes U feel any better I am a radiologist trained at John's Hopkins (the only hospital to be named the #1 hospital in USA for 14 years straight. just to put things in perspective Harvard was #4.--_feel free to check US news). And I still don't think just because of my credentials my time is any more valubale than anyone else ,just because I happen to spend few more years in school .

I don't know if u realise that the rough split of all the desi's  in USA is 50% computer whiz and the other 50% Docs. And I know that India produces the most # of Docs of any country in the world.So I am sorry to ruin your illusion that u are such a MOGAL.So until such time that u have something sensible to say on this site please don't waste everyones time.

Edited by rainbow - 13 May 2004 at 10:54pm
doc72279 Newbie
doc72279
doc72279

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 12:06am | IP Logged

congratulations to u for being a radiologist at john hopkins the number one hospital in the US!  i'm very proud of u.  and u do not know me at all so don't make judgements about wat i think of myself.  i am very down to earth and don't think of myself as a mogul as u say.  i was simply saying something that anonymous was saying...who seems to be the only sensible one around...he/she said that we should be doing better things then arguing about this issue.  so i just agreed and repeated that.  i never flaunted about being a doctor.  only thing i said was that being a doctor i shouldn't be using foul language and dropping down to ash's level of talk but she created such circumstances that i couldn't help myself.  now if u call that flaunting that i am a doc then fine.  anyway..i don't have to explain myself to anyone.  my family and friends know me and how i am and how modest and down to earth i am.  u can think watever u want of me and i could care less.

doc72279 Newbie
doc72279
doc72279

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 12:22am | IP Logged

and by the way...u do not have to read my msgs that i post...as ur telling me not to write something unless its sensible....as if all ur ppl's posts make all the sense in the world...but thats besides the point.  the point is...i can post any msg i want to...and its up to the reader if they want to read it or not or reply to it.  and i'm not having a ball posting messages here to begin w/...but as soon as i see some annoying msg which is aimed towards me or my group members then i feel an urge to reply, even though i keep telling myself i'm not gonna come back here.  believe me me and my group members are very satisfied and happy in our group so humein koi shownk nahin hai yahan aane ka.  we simply came to put across a message...but u guys didn't accept it the way u should have peacefully.  we know that we are right in our stand so neither do we have to explain ourselves to anyone nor do we have any guilty conscience of doing wat we are.

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbow

Hi doc72279

Since you keep harping about how u r THE DOC ,I just thought I would let u know that I am one too. But unlike u I don't need to wear it on my sleeve or try to put people down by saying"I have got better things to do then you because I am a DOC".

If it makes U feel any better I am a radiologist trained at John's Hopkins (the only hospital to be named the #1 hospital in USA for 14 years straight. just to put things in perspective Harvard was #4.--_feel free to check US news). And I still don't think just because of my credentials my time is any more valubale than anyone else ,just because I happen to spend few more years in school .

I don't know if u realise that the rough split of all the desi's  in USA is 50% computer whiz and the other 50% Docs. And I know that India produces the most # of Docs of any country in the world.So I am sorry to ruin your illusion that u are such a MOGAL.So until such time that u have something sensible to say on this site please don't waste everyones time.

WOW ur from John Hopkins, (the only hospital to be named the #1 hospital in USA for 14 years straight. just to put things in perspective Harvard was #4.--_feel free to check US news). thts excellent!!! CLAPS CLAPS CLAPS..u r very modest!!! coming from a good ranked coll does not improve character..very unfortunate..tsk tsk

rainbow Newbie
rainbow
rainbow

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 7:02am | IP Logged

I don't think u realise what I am trying to say here.My purpose was to let the Doc know that

1 He is not the only Doc,they are everywhere- be it in India or USA.

2  To try and bring across the point that everyones time is valuble, regardless of what they do

3 Just because he is a DOC ,there is no need to be on a high horse and assume an attitude that he is somehow better than everyone else.

My intention was not to put anyone down and I am sorry if I hurt Doc's  or anyones feelings.

Edited by rainbow - 14 May 2004 at 7:45pm
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 14 May 2004 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I can see who is the one barking here...And I am still waiting for the proof...where is it?????  Now, shooooooooooooooooooooooo go away.

Being a doctor and being so hyper, with no patience and compassion whatsoever, isn't that scary...I am sure that all those reading your comments here would not want to be your patient 'EVER'...I am sure!

Hi Rainbow, I appreciate all the support you and others have given me, but let it go, for two things, because they make no sense whatsoever (any point in responding to senseless people comments???) and we do have better things to do in life...I will start the updates soon...Thanks for everything. 

Go to top