India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

From Ashwirya Shetty (Page 2)

doc72279 Newbie
doc72279
doc72279

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

I HAVE TO KEEP GOING ON CUZ PEOPLE LIKE U FAIL TO UNDERSTAND.  BELIEVE ME I AM WASTING MY TIME MISERABLY BY HAVING TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO U BRAINLESS LOSERS AGAIN AND AGAIN...I AM A DOC AND HAVE MUCH MUCH MORE TO DO AND AM NOT ENJOYING POSTING MSGS HERE ONE BIT.  BUT ANYWAY...SINCE U DO NOT UNDERSTAND I HAVE TO WRITE HERE YET AGAIN.

WHO IN THE HELL EVER SAID ARMAAN WAS THE WRITER OF JJKN?  ALL I SAID WAS THAT SETINDIA.COM OR SONY ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT OUR GROUP....THUS THAT MEANS THE WRITERS OF JJKN KNOW ABOUT JP AS WELL...SO UR THREAT TO COMPLAIN TO THE WRITERS WILL DO U NO GOOD.  AND ABOUT ARMAAN....ALL I SAID WAS THAT SINCE SONY AND THE WRITERS OF JJKN KNOW BOUT OUR GROUP WE WERE ABLE TO ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW WITH ARMAAN WITH OUR GROUP.  I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN STATE THAT MORE CLEAR THAN THAT FOR U TO UNDERSTAND.  AND NEITHER AM I GONNA DO SO. 

AND OF COURSE THINGS BOUT CONSCIENCE AND ALL WILL NOT MAKE SENSE TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE ONE.

NOW WE JUST HAVE TO SEE IF U HAVE EVEN AN OUNCE OF SELF RESPECT OR NOT.  CUZ IF U DO THEN U WILL NOT CONTINUE TO COPY OUR WORK AND CALL IT YOUR OWN.  AND IF U DON'T THEN GO TO HELL CUZ ALL THE MEMBERS FROM UR FORUM HAVE ALREADY JOINED OUR GROUP ANYWAY SO THEY DON'T EVEN NEED TO COME HERE FOR UPDATES ANYMORE. 

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashwirya Shetty

Your writing shows that you do not really read what the other persons are saying. Anyways, lets not talk about conscience and other dramatic stuff here...it does not make sense.

You keep saying you said enough and yet you go on...

Well good you realize that your threats hold no good and you can stop using such language because in the end you are the who looks like a fool.

Is Armaan is writer for Jassi serial...how dumb can one get.

ok this is wayy too much to take..u want to go and complain to setindia then do so..doc's point was that setindia already knows about the group..we are not copying the show just describing what happens in it..u on the other hand COPY what I have written...being in the writing field i thought u would surely understand about palaigarism and would respect the author's decision more than anyone else out here..anyways there is no point in trying to discuss this matter coz obviously there seems to be no respect for someone's hardwork..i appreciate the fact that u mentioned jp in the begining but i hope u will understand and respect the fact that the writer does not wish to see it anywhere else..atleast we can have some decency

Anonymous Groupbie
Anonymous
Anonymous

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

GEES!

I honestly don't understand all this fuss.. about updates!!

I don't know why the author has such issues about people taking her stuff and posting it on another site..surely that should be seen as a compliment.

And Ash has already said.. that she was unaware about the JP site and only got it from another site that referred to JP. But before knowing the truth..you all jumped to conclusions and started making accusations and derogatory remarks. If the first attempt had been made in a nicer manner..I'm sure that everyone would have been understanding.

But right from the start, your attitude has been disturbing, I wouldn't blame Ash if she got annoyed now and argued back in what you claim is a "shameless" manner. Surely your behaviour right from the start wasn't exactly the best.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I have read the updates in both the places and would just like to say this. I feel Jassi_pretty updates are biased towards Jassi and Armaan, while Ash's update does not take anyone's side. I personally prefer this update.
grinchluver Newbie
grinchluver
grinchluver

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
SetIndia is aware of all the YahooGroups as are many stars of the various serials...they would have no problem in the updates being posted because they know that more then anything it pulls in viewers-these groups have been posting updates for years for many serials and SetIndia and stars have acknowledged this-but then no use pointing this out either as ppl will just question the validity of these statements and ask if the stars and channel itself validated this or not...as for morals and ethics. No point guys-if ppl r bent on using other's work then so be it-it comes back to them one day or another.
grinchluver Newbie
grinchluver
grinchluver

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
If JP's updates r partial to A.S. then find someone else who will update them ORIGINALLY w/no partiality towards any characters.
doc72279 Newbie
doc72279
doc72279

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

to lakshmi_maruthi

if u prefer ash's updates...then please tell her to actually write it herself instead of copying and pasting jassi_pretty's updates.  ur all in the galath faiymi that ash actually is writing the updates herself.  all she is doing is deleting the personal comments which zainu adds for our amusement.  so if you call that WRITING the update i'm afraid you have yet to learn wat is the difference between writing and plaigarizing.  and ok maana ki pehle ash didn't know from where she is getting the updates but now she knows and now she knows that the author DOES NOT WANT them to copied.  so as of now if anyone had any self worth they would stop after someone has time again told them not to do something.

armaanluver Newbie
armaanluver
armaanluver

Posted: 13 May 2004 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

ok anonymous..Ash DOES know about our group because she has a username in it and we know it as a fact! ok? So why dont u stop making conclusions of us making accusions or conclusions. K? Insult our additude or anything..i dont give a damn care...and i dont think the others would too!

Go to top