Posted: 15 years ago
Heyy Guys!
I was looking through a couple topics, and saw some really cool fanfiction stories.. I thought I should share a dream I had recently, with all of you... Please tell me what you think! Hope you like it!!!

Divya and Amar's wedding was happening. Divya was wearing the EXACT same sari and jewelery, as she had on when she was Vidya. Amar had the same Kurti on as before and the same hairstyle. Nothing was different. As they were getting into the weeding dais / mundit, a male and female screamed "RUKJAO!!" They turned out to be Shalu and Chinu. As they were coming in, they narrated Sagar and Vidya's story. Each one said a different part. Divya and Amar looked confused. Who were they? How did they know Sagar and Vidya? Why did they come here? Sindoora was furious, and  insulted Chinu and Shalu. She pushed them out of the house, and told Amar and Divya to not think about what just happened. (She had an evil plot of killing them both after they were married, the same way as she killed Sagar and Vidya.)

Just after the wedding was done, Divya fainted. (she had one of those weird negative image things going through her head. The scene was one of the many accidents Sagar had.)

She was taken to Amar's room. Soon after, she woke up. Everyone left the room, and Amar was still there. He told her to rest, and soon enough, Divya fell asleep.

The next day, Divya woke up with a startle. She recalled of what 'just happened' The gun that was pointing at Sagar. SHE REMEMBERED EVERYTHING! She screamed out "SAGAR!" Amar screamed out "DIVYA! BACHAO" Vidya was wondering who Divya was. After, she realized he said Buchao, and raced to the area where his voice was located. She was too late, he got run over by a car.

Soon enough, they were at the hospital. A doctor took Sagar into a room. 3 hours later, the doctor came out and told Vidya, that it was just a minor injury, and he will be okay, she can go meet him if she wants to. "Hum use aaj hi discharge kkarlete hain. He's fine!" the doctor said

She goes into the room and sees Sagar. When he sees her, he mumbles, "Vidya..." HE ALSO REMEMBERED WHO HE WAS BEFORE!
Now that they remembered everything, and Sagar could be discharged from the hospital, They could go defeat Sindoora!!!
As they both got home. They saw Sindoora's dead body, and everyone mourning. She had an accident.

Turns out they didn't need to kill her. They told everyone they remembered everything and lived happily ever after!!! (and brought Shalu and Chinu home)

That was it! Hope you like it!
- Veera (L)

(I know it's balogne. Ohh well!) 😳

hahah awesome dream hun ❤️
i cant wait till the day sindoora gets defeated for good...and AD become one =)
but i must say thats a very interesting dream lol 😛
beautiful dream, can't wait for them to remember and Amar to take her seriously! 😃
Originally posted by anki4life

hahah awesome dream hun ❤️
i cant wait till the day sindoora gets defeated for good...and AD become one =)
but i must say thats a very interesting dream lol 😛

I know!!!! I wanna kill her myself in fact!!! she makes me mad! 😡
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

beautiful dream, can't wait for them to remember and Amar to take her seriously! 😃

That too, is one thing I am waiting for! I have no complaints against B M T D !  Let it be slow...... it's worth the waiting for!

new dream update coming soon! (I hope this one is much better!!! Just had it last night!!!)
That was sooo cute-- Our SV/AD didnt even need to do a murder!!! Aww.. what a sweet dream!!! I really cant wait till the day AD remember everything!!!!!!!! 😛
such a cool dream... i wonder if tht cud be reality... 😊 😆
i wish your dream comes true 😳
i wish yor dream come true so you will be haap na 😊 😊
yheaaaa, I do too!
Thanks for the comments guys! Haha, I know!! No hassels for Sagar and Vidya, like they had before, when Sagar faked to be pagal!