Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Kutty Simba, true to your name you have been roaring a few chapters of good stuff........ an action packed tale.
My only regret is that I have to match the actors with their roles cos the characters seem to take on a different image from the stars.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friends Forever New FanFic (Page 4)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged
aiyyoda ore chirippu chirippa varudhu enakku....paiyya Clap Clap ...gud work....luking forward Big smile

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 23 June 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged
ROFL payya, the vadivel joker LOL LOL Good chapter payya Wink Clap

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3: The rebirth of the mental /More comedy

Shakthi is still praying and then is when a hand reached into the tray of the Iyyar and took .The person took the kungumam and piled it to onto the forehead of her. Shakthi with a sudden woke up from her praying and shockedShocked to see Raja smiling at her. Shakthi holding on the Archanai plate dropped itOuch. Iyya going to Amman Moolastanam turns around to Shakthi saying " Inthu amma why did you drop the amman blessing don't know that Mari Atha will cruse if you do that and it will happen for sureConfused". Shatkhi looks at the Mariamman whose face changed to red and iyyar says "its all going big starting soon; Come next week on 1st day of Adi Tuesday and do offering to Amman". Shakthi was expecting Raja to be gone but to her own shockShocked he was still there looking at her deeply like he was in love with herOuch. Shakthi walks around the Amman moolstanam which was being followed by Raja. Shakthi picks up the paces and tries to run away and then prays. She looks around and Raja is gone Shakthi is just relieved and walks outside of the temple with a sigh. Meanwhile Vel is waiting outside of the temple Shakthi comes and gets inside the cars and heads back home. While on the way home Vel was talking to someone sitting behind him and it was Raja. Shakthi was in deep shock now and asked "when did Raja come with you". Vel says " he came with me to the temple to pick you up as he wanted to come". Shakthi turns around to see smiling Raja who was watching the viewOuchOuchOuch while they were driving. Deep down within in Shakthi something wrong was going to happen.

It's in the middle of the night Shakthi twitches and turns around while Vel is in deep sleep. Shakthi gets up and walks downstairs to get some ice cold water to cool down. The hallway looked really spooky at night as it was dark. With a flashlight Shakthi walks down and plear floor to the kitchen. Just as she opened the door of refrigerator a voice spokeConfusedShocked " Shakthi why did you leave me". Shakthi turns around spoked to see Raja looking at herShockedOuch. Before Shakthi could even give  a  scream Raja tooks his mouth and covered her mouthDead. Raja felt seducedDead to the smooth lips of Shakthi. Raja says "Why in world did you leave me stranded in the jail do you know how much I loved you till nowOuch and you B…. married Vel who is my best friendOuchOuchOuch". Shakthi still struggling to speak still continue hearing Raja words " Its because of my affection to you I have fell mad in love with its because of you I killed innocent life that kept running around me asking for love, if you just said yes to my love for you I wouldn't have turned into a furious creatureConfused, Now that you have betrayed be for good I have come back to hunt you and your new Hubby Vel". Raja takes his mouth of Shakthi who gives deep release of air tries to says something but Raja says " You don't open mouth my love, we shall talk next time when we have chanceOuch" and gives smileOuch to Shakthi and goes into his room. Meanwhile Vel wakes up wondering where Shakthi and goes downstairs. Looking like ghost Shakthi just stood like a steel pillar. Vel called Shakthi who gives scared reaction. Vel looked puzzled at what Shakthi did and ask why she came down. Struggling to speak Shakthi says to him that she came down from some water and it was hot in the room. Vel still in his sleepy mood hold her hand gently and takes back to the room and they both go to sleep.

Next day Vadivelu in his room and is snoringLOLLOLLOL to death like hippopotamus which his mouth wide openROFL. Ks. Kumar comes with a table of spoon of salt and pours it into his mouthROFL. Vadivelu still in his dream is " Inthu Velu appa has no live always have to torture him and reminds me of next devilROFLROFLROFL". Ks. Kumar hearing all this fumes up and throws all the salt that was going be used for cookingROFL. Before he does that he whispers into Vadivelus ears "Rasa Have lots of eating thisROFL" and pours it in mouth. Vadivelu gets up like a wooden horse gets up and swallows the salt that he didn't know it was in mouthROFLROFLROFL and…………begins the festivals of the dayROFL jumping up down like KangarooROFL goes into the washroom and chews on the soapROFL and then on the toothpasteROFL. Still screaming Vadivelu runs downs to the kitchen cupboard and chews up all the Chocolate barsROFL. Durga comes to check the kitchen and ask Vadivelu "Thambi where is the salt it disappearedROFL". Vadivelu trying not cryROFL says " Akka the salt it went down down down and melt it tastes superROFLROFLROFL" and gives auuuu cryROFLROFLROFL and goes into the bathroom and gets dressed for the day. The new fashion Vadivelu came outside like Mr.Sachien TadarROFL and comes from some coffee. Everyone is at the table drinking except him. Vadivelu comes and asks for a cup of coffee. Ks.Kumar comes with coffee and gives it to him Vadivelu gives a king look to himROFL and chunks down the coffee. After done he looks at everyone who is laughing at himLOL and Ks.Kumar asks "Ada Thambi was your prune juice coffeeROFLROFLROFL"……Vadivelu pretending like nothing happened runs to the washroomROFL and all you hears is the washroom flushingROFL. While this is happening Shakthi is watching the news and Raja face comes and person saying the says " Watch for him he is not ordinary criminal but a master mind killer who got out of jail 3 days agoOuchOuch". Before Vel was about to join her Shakthi offs the news and looks at the Raja giving smirkAngry. Shakthi is scared now she doesn't know what to do.....as the Iyyar said the bad things are going to begin and. Shakthi gets sudden flash of what's going to happen "we see Raja killing Vel OuchDeadand rapping herDead". Shakthi is now frightened and looks at VelOuchOuch.................freeze

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Good chapter yar. And putting vadivel there LOL LOL I can imagine him jumping around and eating soap and paste payya ROFL

Edited by netra_rama - 25 June 2008 at 11:15pm

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 4:37am | IP Logged
oh god ajith(raja) is a bad villain u r too bad payya Tongue

i liked the vadivel joke LOL LOL LOL

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
LOL! Payya super joke with Soap and Vadieval in it is kool.

Raja naughty naughty.

Nanthini9

Goldie

Nanthini9

Posted: 26 June 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Great chapter!! Smile ...but y Ajith as the villain Cry Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top