Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
super oh super. I love it. Great going.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friends Forever New FanFic (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
ennaiya idhu koodu vittu koodu painjitte irukku,paiyya unn fanfic'ai thedi ella thread'kum varanum pola irukke Wink naalaiku engae koodaram,plz lemme know LOL

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

ennaiya idhu koodu vittu koodu painjitte irukku,paiyya unn fanfic'ai thedi ella thread'kum varanum pola irukke Wink naalaiku engae koodaram,plz lemme know LOL

Oh something is going happen shockeningShocked the next chapterWink

I am posting the next update 2morrow Wedneday. Now tis 11:30 na let me who sleep...........gosh me and Netra Na wording how addictingLOLLOL

Edited by Kutty Simba - 17 June 2008 at 9:27pm

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
That was great! Trisha yaarukku chitti? LOLLOL

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2: Entry of Vadivelu/Battle Big TodayWink

The tip of the Shakthi sari catches on fire. Vel caught the fire arise up started flapping it  the air. The flapping caused the flame to disappear. Everyone paused for a sec and Durga gives a sad look and says "Ithu ena why did happen ada Kadivalli enno nadakuthpothu allen abessidika adithathu1Confused".Mrs. Rathy comes and calms down the frightened Durga. Shakthi is just standing there all frightened. Vel says "there is nothing bad that is going to happen its just a sari that by accidentally touched that the, by the way we are lover of life nothing is going happen". While Vel was telling all this Shakthi went silent and gave look as if she was hiding a secret. Vel just says continue everyone does it as they say. The marriage ended very well but with tears in everyone eyes. Durga was crying her heart out and Ks.Kumar was standing in tears hug the new married couple. Vel says to his mother "Amma I am not going to leave you I still going to live with you with Shakthi". Vel whips the tear of his mother and cheers her upCryEmbarrassed. While all this is happening Vel friend Vadivelu comes in. Vedivelu looks at Vel and say " Amma why did you turn into a Iyyar all of a sudden sir last time I saw you with those other dress and now Iyyar Kollam these days fashion is getting oldLOLROFLROFL". Vel smacks Vadivelu on the face who falls on the ground and within the sudden gets up "Mappillai omg you are married Yuppa Ippa All the best da soory day I wen to Madurai to catch some chickensLOLLOLLOL and on the way I had to stop at the washroom allot they restuarent gave me prune juice instead of teaROFLROFLROFL". Ks.Kumar gives a nasty look to adivelu and he reacts with a runROFL off he is scared of Ks.Kumar one day saw him take mangoes from his backyard. Vadivelu all the from end of the hall says " This will be the distant da I have some problem of staying near elderly peopleROFLROFLROFL". Ks.Kumar says to Vadivelu " Anna thatha ellai da" and runs after Vadivelu who just disappeared out of sightLOLROFLROFL  when Ks. Kumar started chasing him. Everyone was laughing at the sight. After a good laughter they go home and take a big sleep after the bid wedding

Next day a car arrives right infront of the Kumar's house and out comes Raja. Vel see him and goes and huggs him. Attalakshmi and Ramsir get invited by vel parents. Before they even could get in Shakthi is coming with Allaithi tray. She comes and looks down and does the turns. Right when was about to put the pottu on Raja forhead. Shakthi looks at Raja face and Raja stands shocked while Shakthi is. She drops the  tray and starts trembling. Everyone is watching this and Vel said " why did you drop it". Shakthi says "umm because I never knew your friend was that handsome like he used to be when he was small". While speaking Raja just kept looking at Shakthi and goes into a quick flashback of some getting stabbedOuch and giving roses. Vel comes and says " this is my wife Shakthi" . Shakthi uneasy says " uhhh Hi raja welcome". Raja looks at Vel and smiles and they all go in leaving Shakthi behind. Shakthi just stand there dumbstruck knowing what to do. The whole day everyone was having fun except Shakthi. She tells Vel that she want to go to Mariaman temple and leaves. She gets dressed and runs to to the temple in hurry.

Meanwhile in the Temple its lunch time everyone is at the Madapam eating Prasadham. But shakthi was deep in prayer inside to herself she was saying " Why amma why is to me all this is happening many thing might have happened but why does such things have to occur I want all those things to be removed and leave a happy life with my wonder husband vel". The iyyar done with the pooja comes with a the theepam tray and is waiting for Shakthi to open her eyes. A hand from nowhere comes and takes the kungumam and puts it on Shakthis head. With a sudden Shakthi gets out from her praying and is shocked and turn around to see. On side we saying a happy Vel coming to the temple coming to pick up Vel and other side Shakthi standing shocked looking at…………..freeze

hope you liked the second chapterBig smile. comments are welcome.

Edited by Kutty Simba - 20 June 2008 at 12:13pm

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
lol.... u r such a joker. I love the chapter. JOKER!!!!!! Super one.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
vadivelu joke super LOL LOL LOL

don't say raja kept pottu to shakthi Tongue

super chapter Clap Clap Clap

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
enna payya, Sakthi nethila yaaru pottu veccha? Avaloda ammava? LOL LOL