Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Another fanfiction to add to my list of things to read. Big smile

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 June 2008 at 8:35am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friends Forever New FanFic (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
oh c'mon paiyya......me too waiting

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Adadada Porumai people Porumai

I will post the first chapter when every starts updating for serials this afternoonWink

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1

Madurai

In away in the core of Madurai all we hear is Mellam and Nathawarm playing. People are in the town are talking a person that is known to the city. Everyone is talking "Vel is finally getting married to his girl if his Life Shakthi". At the Wedding Mandapam there are flocks of people getting into their to watch the wonderful site. Ks.Kumar and this wife Durga are welcoming people at the front of Mandapam. The Priest doing the omam asks for the Mapillai to come here and do the rituals with him. In the Grooms room all we hear is the singing of fellow of folks together and dancing to the "Yei atha" song. Ks. Kumar comes into the rooms and finds out that his son is missing. The friends themselves are really shocked. One said to them "uncle Ippa Avan Ungaloda Iranthavan". Ks. Kumar starts panicking and gives mini faint he says " he is my only child i don't want to loose a precious child like him and now he is getting married to his love of his life". Ks. Kumar goes tells Durga about this who also starts panicking who else starts panicking. Everyone at the count of 1,2,3. Everyone is shouting "where are you Vel". Deep in the kitchen of the Wedding Hall we see a handsome male helping out and old grandpa looking person carrying 3k grams of rice. The male tell the old man to sit down and picks up the bag of rice and puts in the room of the where the cooking is happening. While this male in this room Durga runs into the search still on the search and is shocked at the site. Durga come in front of the male and say "Vel adppa Sammy why did you come why are there scared searching for you". Vel just stand there and smiles and says" Amma I would like how to cook and came here at the time in that vaithapona Thata Kashtpatar athen Helpnin". The old person and comes to Durga and say "You have wonderful son that you should be proud to have son like him it's the blessing of the Palani Murugan" and goes in his direction. He hearing this Durga drops a small tear and looks at Vel and takes him back. Within any sec Vel is dressed up outing Mapillai dressed in Kuruthar. Vel is taken by his friends on to Mandapam and is following the priest's ritual. Meanwhile a in the Brides room the Bride is dressed up in jewels in a red hot looking Kanichupran Sari. Ms.Rathy comes in shouting "Shakthi Shakthi Shakthi ". The dressed up girl gets up and hides behind the room door. Mrs.Rathy comes and in an shouts for Ms.Rathy. The Bride comes out from the door and shouts this frightens out Ms.Rathy. Ms. Rathy turns around and see Shakthi " Ada Athi ithu enna kollam paka Mahalakshmi irukuthu". Shawthy just stand there blushing and giving a cute girls look. Ms.Rathy says " Iyyar is calling you don it time for Tali katru Neram". The girls and Ms.Rathy takes the shinning Shawthy too the  Mandappam. Shakthi gets to the mandappam and sits beside Vel who was in the middle of the Ritual is shocked at the gorgeous looking and gives one eye blink on to the Sakthi who gives a smile laugh smile to him. The Muhurtham time is has arrived and Durga is crying out the Tali try so people can bless it.

Chennai

While this is happening a hand is gripping the bar of jail really tight. Then comes a sream of male who is in sadness he says " Why is it me why is it me …..why for once in my life see my best friends marrage Vel da where you are all the best da have the best time with your girl". The jail guard comes and bangs on the jail door and says " Raja its your day to come out of jail so go and get ready". Raja goes back the flashback off the time he was his girl and now that does not exists. Raja is over with the flashback and and is happy to see his best pal back and rushes to get ready. People outside are waiting for him. Ramsir and Attalaskhmi the parents of Raja. Raja takes his first step outside and smells the air of the his country and is hugged by his parents who are in tears. Raja askes " Ippa Vel Kalyanam poma" Ramsir givess a look to Attalakshmi as if they are hiding something to them. They both says its not the best time to go now Raja is puzzled and askes why. Ramsir says "its because Vel is married and we shouldn't disturb him we will go tomorrow". Raja gives a happy smiles and with the decision. But in the faces of Raja parents they were worry giving a worried look as if Raja is not going to like what he is going see when he arrives to Vel's house

Madurai

Meanwhile at the Marriage Vel takes the Tali and ties knot on Shakthi. they both get up and to work around the fire. That is when the Skathi's sari catches on fire and who gives a Shocked Look as it starts catching on fire…………………….freeze

Hope you enjoyed the fist chapterBig smile.Next will be up soon

Veli=Vijay
Raja=Ajith
Shakthi=Asin
Ramisr=Prakash Raj
Attlakshmi=Netra from Lakshmi
Durga=Trisha chithi in Kurvu
Ks. Kumar=Nasser( Vjiay's father)

Edited by Kutty Simba - 17 June 2008 at 11:27am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Great start payya. Interesting too... Will edit my comments later k...

Oh usha, his not Akka, his payya   LOL LOL

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
wow gr8 start Clap Clap

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
very gud start paiyya Big smile Clap ......1st episode'laiye call sheet problem veraiya(nasser replacing manivannan) Wink ....ivlo artistes vechittu nee eppadi dhaan mudipiyo po LOL

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Am enjoying it...well done...looking forward to Chapter 2. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top