Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
really it was written so nicely that i was feeling that i am gone into another world πŸ‘
i hope i wil get more soon more good part soon
but this was also fabulous
congrats to u u have written very nice and dont have words to sa
just keep it up
waiting for the next
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaq92

I absolutely loved it. You're a fantastic writer and OMG the whole story-line
was just so gd. I really do hope that you continue soon! No pressure though.
Oh and I loved the way Prem kept calling her Heera 😳. It was just soo cute
and funny πŸ˜†. Its just so unique and different to the original story-line of
the Serial and that's what's so intriguing. Do post the next part as I'll be
waiting eagerly. Once again thank you for sharing this with us. Its really very
beautiful. Well done 😊!

Shafaq πŸ˜ƒ

hey shafaq...😊...im glad that you liked it...i will continue...so no worries...next part will be up soon...yeah...took me a while to decide on 'heera' its so common that i wasnt going to use it but then thought it was rather cute 😳😳...im really glad that you like my work...the comments make it all worth while...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: azmatrana

hey that was really beautiful i really like it plz cont i really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart πŸ‘

aye haye...bottom of the heart wala appreciation 😳😳😳...thanks yaar...really appreciate it and im glad that yoy like it...😳...part 2 coming up soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

Jazzzzzzzzz Di!!!!!! OMG!! I always knew you could write...but I didn't know you were sooooooo talented!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...That was toooooooo goodd...OMG!!! I couldn't stop reading it...the poem in the 1st part was the best starter ever and I just loveeddd ur FF...my fav one so far...not lying............gosh it was sooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!! I think I've gone fida over your FF.....toooooo goodddd!!!!!!!πŸ‘

Awwwwwww...you described everything sooooooo beautifully........ur too awesomeeeπŸ˜†....lovedd how Heer and Prem met.."Heera"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....ur too much!!!! Wowww...the whole journey was just😍😍😍!!!!

Whoahhhhhhhhhhh...that was really veryyyyyyyyyy good and I hope you come up with the 2nd part soooooonnnnn...TOO EXCITED NOW........I just LOVEDDDD the begginning.....really impressive......U know if you don't put up the 2nd part up soon...I'm gonna PM u until you did...so note check...do it SOON!!!!πŸ˜†

Sorry for writing in caps....You're a realllyyyyyyyyyyy awesomeeee writer DI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

P.S: Hurry up with the 2nd part..before I blasttt!!!😳

my cs (chooti sis πŸ˜‰)...you are a KDMHMD fan too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...good to know πŸ˜‰...haila...itni complements...im totally blushing from head to toe ☺️...im really happy that you enjoyed it...😳...he he...fida over my ff...itni aachi hai kya πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...im glad you liked the heera nickname...took me forever to decide on it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...part two coming very soooooooooooon...and i dont mind the caps...it just shows that you liked my work...any time cs...any time πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shabo24

Hey!

We've never talked before. I;m Shabo, call me Shabz! 😳 *shkes hand* Nice to meet you!!

You are absoloutly fantastic writer di!! πŸ‘ OMG! My nose was toching the screen I was so memarized by your writing! Ever thought of a career? Your'e damn good at it! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Absoloutly love the story, how they both just forgot about everything and drowned in thier love!*sighs* That was beutiful! I was like OMG....can this be true! The way you had the songs playing, they really added to the scene and I could completly imagine them walking hand in hand! WOW!
And the way you described Calefornia! Is that where you are from? Ive been there once and when my friends ask me to describe it to them I'm like uhhhh.....I dunno? But the way you describecd it! You took the words out of my mouth! Not just the scenery, they way you described everything! πŸ‘ Amazing! 😳 Absoloutly loved how you incoporated the current story line (ash-Manmeet) in to you FF! Do keep writing I am eagrly waiting for another mindblowing update!

Gosh I don't think I'v said enough to do justice but I can't think of anything else to say but keep wrtiting!!

Shabz

hey shabz...we havent talked b4...but im always open to make new friends...so hello dost πŸ˜‰...nose touching the screen...now that is a first for me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but awesome response 😳😳😳...yes...the first part is all about premeer love...that is what we all want to see...hai naa...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...i write as a hobby on the side...my main career is in medicine...but thanks for the compliment yaar...means a lot πŸ€—...the songs are some of my favorite songs...the opening and closing songs are what inspired the ff in the first place...the other two are some of my all time favs...keep an eye out for other songs πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...this ff begins and ends with songs on each part πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...you guess it...california is my home...has been since i was 3 😳😳😳...i go to santa monica pier regularly in the summer and the malibu place really is a hideout for me and my best friend πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...real life turns into fiction πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...loved your comment yaar...you rock...next update soon 😳

Originally posted by: kbatool

Just one word..WOW πŸ‘

Great concept..very well written..keep it up.

glad that you like the ff yaar...next part coming soon...concept inspired by the opening and closing songs...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

JAZ
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: salma_786786

WOOOOWWW i really dont know what to say except you are absolutely an amazing writer.... ever thought of writing a novel.... i fink you should become a writer coz this proofs that ur very talented.....

honestly wen i first saw ur FF... i 4t my god i wont be able to read that much but i gave it a go and straight ur story grabbed my attention.... i love reading romance novel and this honestly felt like one.... the way you described everything... i actually 4t to myself i want to go to California right now....

different location but same values and tradition and most importantly Prem and Heer... you got them exactly right.... their simplicity and the way no words are needed jus the feeling that one understands the other and their EYES!!! you are truly amazing πŸ‘

i fink i might die πŸ˜† if i dont read another part very soon.....i LOVED it!!!

Im Salma by the way!!!! Its a pleasure to met you Jaz and read ur FF 😳 😳

hi salma...πŸ˜ƒ...nice to meet you πŸ˜‰...im jaz πŸ˜†...aww...you are so sweet...thanks for the compliment...but i dont think id make a good living in writing...so chose the medicine line instead...that and mom woul dhave killed e if i chose anything else πŸ˜•...i know the first part is a bit too much...but that is because the first part was just a one time short story for KS...but the other parts will be shorter...paaka promise...but i do appreciate you sticking it out and reading it πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...yep...different place but same desi tradition...not all foreign raised girls are bad....although that is how we are portrayed in general πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...premeer love needs no words...kyun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...dont die on me...part 2 coming soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: blushpink13

i liked it. nise concept.
iqra

thanks...glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: fijiana

πŸ‘
superb writing .it was as if i was reading a novel.you should take everyone'e advice and start writing your book.i am sure it will be a best seller πŸ˜‰ anyways do update that is if you are planning to

marica

aww...you are so sweet too yaar...glad that you liked it...best seller...really...im totally day dreaming now 😍😍😍...im totally blushing ☺️...i am planning on updating...soon πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: tanyaaaa26

really it was written so nicely that i was feeling that i am gone into another world πŸ‘
i hope i wil get more soon more good part soon
but this was also fabulous
congrats to u u have written very nice and dont have words to sa
just keep it up
waiting for the next

hey yaar...thanks...glad you liked it...thanks for the compliment 😳😳😳...another world huh...guess that is the best compliment any writer can get 😳😳😳...thanks hun...part two comin soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
JAZ
jnawaz thumbnail
hey all my readers...

i just want to say thank you form the bottom of my heart...you all are awesome...i have never gotten such great, heart warming and motivating comments in my life...you guys are the best...

πŸ€—

so thanks...and keep an eye out for part 2...it will be posted soon...
JAZ
jnawaz thumbnail
hey all...im back with part 2...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...hope you all enjoy this part as well...

note: please bare with me through this ff...if you have manmeet in the show...you will be lined up to kill him in this ff...but i promise...premeer will be together...that is a 100% garuntee πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...so just bare with me...

Part 2

Kuch Saal Pehle

Kuch saal pehle doston yeh baat hui thi

Humko bhi mohabbat kisi ke saath hui thi

Apni bhi kabhi pehli mulaqaat hui thi

Kuch saal pehle doston yeh baat hui thi

Nearly Four Years Later:

London, England

The sky was covered with a dark layer of heavy clouds, threatening to release a heavy down pour of rain onto the unsuspecting city below. The usually busy, lively and crowded city was now abandoned, silent and peaceful. The businesses all closed down, the streets empty except for a few cars and people here and there and a few street lights illuminating the roads. Of course this was not unusual being that it was two o' cock in the morning.

In the distance stood a tall, magnificent twenty story, glass building; it too was dark and isolated. All of its daily inhabitants had gone home long ago, only the security staff remained in the lobby level. However, on the top floor there burned one light that had not gone out; a light that still burned bright and shined like a star against the dark night's sky. The building held a sign that stated it was PH Hotels Pvt. Ltd. and the office that still had its lights at this time of night belonged to the owner and CEO of PH Hotels, Mr. Prem Jhuneja.

The office was exquisitely decorated to suit the taste of its inhabitant. It was large, almost the size of an entire apartment complex on its own. In one corner there was a set of large, plush, leather sofas accented with throw pillows. In another corner there was a small bar that held many brands of the sinful liquid for when delegates held meeting in the office. In the middle of the room was a large cherry oak table, with professional yet comfortable black leather chairs on both sides of it. The best part of the office was the wall to wall glass in the back that over looked the city; it was a spectacular view.

Prem looked up at the clock on his office wall to see that it was quarter past two in the morning. He ran his hand through is already ruffled, unruly hair and thought what a sight he must be. His Armani coat was lying carelessly on the arm of the large sofa, his tie near it on the glass table in front, his once crisp white shirt had its top three buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. If anyone walked in right now they would think he was an imposter; no way the CEO of any company looks like this.

He really didn't care what people thought about him, all he cared about is what the people he loved thought about him, all else be damned. He was burning the midnight oil for a presentation that was due in two days. PH Hotels was one of the top companies in its field, few rivaled them; but it was Prem's goal to make sure his company reached the top of that list. If they could get this contract, it would send him and his company to heights that they had never imagined. Getting this contract meant more then he cared to admit, not for professional reasons, but for personal reasons.

Prem stretched out and turned his chair so that I faced the glass wall over looking the city. His eyes fell on a taxi which appeared to get a customer. He tried and failed to locate the moon and stars on such an over cast night. He leaned back and closed his eyes as he took in a deep breath; with his eyes closed…she invaded his thoughts.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Panorama City, California:

The California weather had really been acting up lately; if it was cold one day, it was hot enough to head to the beach the next day; but, that was California for you…unpredictable. Not only was life unpredictable, but life was unpredictable. On this day the sun was out but it had no force, there was no warmth radiating from it. It was a cold crisp day with a chilling breeze blowing across the city. It didn't feel so much as the middle of the day, as it did the beginning for a cold front.

A woman sat quietly wrapped in an old worn out shawl that provided very little warmth. Even if the shawl had provided with sufficient warmth, it would never be enough; how do you warm something that is cold from the inside out. She sat on the only lounge chair that stood in her meek balcony, surrounded by lush potted plants and a few wind chimes. It was a very small and almost useless balcony, but for her, it was her sanctuary…it was where she found peace.

Her life had not turned out the way she had thought it would have. She had expected to have children, a house in the suburbs with a white picket fence, taking turns carpooling with the neighborhood children to school, baking cup-cakes for the yearly PTA fundraisers. More then all that, she had expected to have a companion by her side, one that treated her with love, respect and affection.

She had dreamed of getting her Masters degree from USC in Business Management and opening up her very own business. She had planned everything out, every little detail, and for a while even she thought that her life may just work out the way that she had wanted it. Her dreams, however, stayed just that, dreams…which had all shattered away years ago. 

Her parent had been involved in an accident that left both of them both as quadriplegics (paralyzed from the neck down). With her younger sister still in school and her parents needing round-the-clock assistance, she had to put her life aside for them; not that her life had been all peaches-n-cream to begin with. She worked two, sometimes three jobs at a time to keep up to date on everything.

She paid for her parents to live in a nursing home so they would have nursing care that they needed, she paid for her sister continuing education, and she paid rent, utilities, car insurance, cell Phone and what seemed like hundreds of other bills. She was on the go almost 24/7 because she had no other choice. She tried to enjoy as much free time as she could, like she was doing this particular day; enjoy it before it is gone or destroyed…that was her motto.

She had made someone a promise to try and be happy, but happiness was something that she had not experienced in a long time. You had to have an opportunity to be happy, you need people in our life to keep you happy…she had no one. There was no one there to help her bring her groceries up from the car, no one to see that her feet ached after standing for 10 hours straight on the job, no one to share a joke with or a nice conversation with; what hurt the most was that there was no one there to comfort her and wipe away her tears when the fell from her eyes, no one to see that she was hurting…everyday.

She could clearly remember the last time she had been happy…really happy. A faint smile played on her lips as she remembered the last time that special someone had called her 'Heera'. She leaned back on the chair, her arms wrapped around her cold body, she closed her eyes and thought about a special moment in her life, the only special moment in her life she could recall. With her eyes closed, she breathed in the crisp cool air as memories invaded her mind and heart…as he invaded her mind and heart.

Yaadein  Yeh jeevan dil jaani, dariya ka hai paaniPaani to beh jaaye, baaqi kya reh jaayeYaadein, yaadein, yaadeinNagme hain, shikwe hainKisse hain, baatein hainBaatein bhool jaati hainYaadein yaad aati hainYeh yaadein kisi dil-o-jaanam keChal jaane ke baad aati hainYaadein, yaadein, yaadein

JAZ
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was sooooooooo sweet..sach mein...I was totally lost in "their" thoughtsπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰......I really liked it...the story had a sense of dreamy side to it..and I'm listening to the "Tum Se Hi" instrumental...fits perfectlyyyy with the whole scenerio..I really liked the way you described Heer sitting with her shawl and thinking of her responsiblities but then getting lost to her dream world to find "him" there...really 😍☺️.............I think I loveddd the whole office setting..very realisticπŸ‘πŸ˜³ Prem..so sweet...ANd I loveddd ur way of putting the poems in b/w..really something different and special....If they had your FF on the KDMHMD Tribune..I'm sooo voting for my sweetie Di's FF...really got me feeling something..and it's amazzing cause I usually don't feel a thingπŸ˜†....but really I loved the fact that you don't write tooooo much..I get bored of reading too muchπŸ˜‰.....but this was really a very sweet part even though they didn't have any moments 2gether...I really lovedd it..seriously...here's a kiss 4 u *Mwahhhhhhh*πŸ˜³πŸ€— Oh yeah I almost 4got..thanksss for putting it up fastπŸ˜†.........ur such a sweetieeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

Edited by ::Prem$_Priya:: - 15 years ago
tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nice i dont know why but when i ead ur part am lost in another world πŸ‘

seeing for another part
Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*WOW*
Truly amazing writing! luv ur ff!! so what happened with manmeet? was she unable to get married because of her parent's accident?

p.s: i luv how detailed and long ur updates are! plz doooo contine soon! 😳
moonlightgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwww 😳
well u sure r an amazin' writer!
u made me feel something which is like, real hard, cuz i laugh and cry at the wrong moments; but this was sooooooooo touching, i mean, well, i dont knw wht i mean.......
but do continue soon. πŸ˜†

hope my post wasnt too confusing *rolls eyes* thts how i am, confusing everyone even myself πŸ˜›
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Jaz thanks for PM me about the update...... ur studying medicine.... nice good luck wid that inshallah you achieve high if not a writer πŸ˜‰

another great update.... you truly portrayed the essence of love even if one is millions miles away from each other.... i did not feel upset that they did not meet again but rather sad at seeing how empty Premeer life has become.... and to find happiness their remember each other.... truly beautiful.... im loving this story a lot..... soooo 'Heera' πŸ˜† is not married..... thank god....

will be eagerly waiting for ur next update