IF-Rockerz

jprasad

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Can we create a "Gallery Section" or does it make more sense
to keep each star picture gallery with it's show? I just thought,
we would have a little bit more room on the page. Just a
thought. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Possible Request" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 5:36am | IP Logged
hi jprasad--well, it is more convenient to have the pics that correspond to a certain show be with the forum for the show.  Otherwise, you would have to flip thru all the pictures (from all the shows) to see the ones you want.  It is more organized this way.  However, I do see what you mean about posts getting pushed back due to the sticky topics with pics, especially in the JJKN section.  I think Vijay is trying to come up with a better solution.  I'll get back to you on this one....

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 14 January 2005 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Yeah i agree to anjali, what i say is ,
"Sabar ka fal mettha hota hai" ..... just some more time and our site India -Forum will be even better!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top