Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by Theatre

guitar this was so planned. where did they get it all of a sudden... put it in
the sets 😆 😆

wherever saif goes his guitar follows...😆

Originally posted by sweet_ak92

i found it a really boring epi actually
saif was cute n all..but kareena juss luked like a blonde..she luked real dumb..she was juss standing there doing nothing
lol..juss my opinion
n i found her quite annoying also..shes very touchy n stindy..it was odd

after watching some of the episode.. I kinda agree.
Kareena was a little annoying.. she seemed a little transparent. Just wouldn't say anything from herself, she pretty much directed all conversation towards Saif.
Dunno why kareena acted this way. Like i said, she played KBC really well with priyanka.
I think its more to do with the fact that she just sorta relied too heavily on saif. And he took control pretty easily.
I was too immersed in the couple and how cute they looked to notice anything else 😆
Kareena never even tried answering some of the questions.
Is she just too much in love to do that? Is she trying to appear to be the submissive one?
She is outspoken so the whole thing did not look normal.
I mean they have had arguments - so why try so hard not to say anything.
I dunno, I think she just put her entire attention on saif and just having fun. I know she knew some of those answers, but for some reason, she just let saif get all of em. Like she didnt even try to put her say in. Sometimes she did, but even then, she went with his answers.
Oh well, regardless of that fact, she seems like a genuine person. And I really enjoyed her interaction with saif. 😊
Btw guys, here's my take on kareena. Kareena's been on a game show before, KBC with Priyanka. In that one she was actively participating and answering the questions. But with Saif, why was she so removed from it all? Its not like saif didnt give her a chance to answer. Many times he discussed with her as well. But its like, she wanted to remain silent.
I'm gonna come up with an absurd theory that comes to mind. And I feel it stems from kareena's nature to put her partner before herself. You know how on KWK she sorta let shahid do the talking? And when he won the compatibility test she applauded him? I feel that she was doing the same with Saif. Giving him chances to display his intelligence, and then applauding him at every chance. Yes, she was talkative, but she didnt even try on some of the questions. Even when she had an answer that was different than his, she let him finalize his own.
Now I know she's intelligent. She's studied law for a year and she comes across as someone who's very perceptive. But for some reason, I felt she was holding back. And it was by her own choice.
Honestly, I loved the episode. I enjoyed it immensely and I loved her equation with Saif (who I must credit tried to keep her involved throughout), but I dont like the perception she was giving of herself.