Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shruti_5

IF-Rockerz

shruti_5

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Salaaam Namaste to all our wonderful members.. Hug

And welcome to this week's discussion of the week. 

Are u a vegetarian, non-vegetarian, or a fruitarian?
Sum ppl also follow the Raw food diet.. anyone here do that? 

Do you  follow ur food diet religiously.. and will deny a dish if it has a certain ingredient in it??

If you are Veg., would u ever eat meat in ur life,if u get a chance?? or would u stick to being a veg. always?

If you are non-veg., do u ever plan to become a vegeterian??

Any other comments?

Please discuss and share you views...Thanks.

FDR Dev Team

Edited by shruti_5 - 14 June 2008 at 3:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shijhuminuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**DOTW - Veg or Non-veg??**" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

i'm a non-veg.

Do you  follow ur food diet religiously.. and will deny a dish if it has a certain ingredient in it??
not sooo religiously.. lol but i don't like foods if it is all of one ingredient that i dislike. ex: eating saag <-- i hate spinach. but i don't mind eating spinach dip. lol .

If you are non-veg., do u ever plan to become a vegeterian??
i went to India.. and there was like no meat! haha or atleast the type of meat i eat.. and i was dying out theree! lol. the only subsitute was seafood. but it was one day .. and veggie burgers? yuck! LOL soo i have tried being a veggie for like a month .. nopeee.. i will never become one. Pinch

Any other comments?
i love love loveee food Tongue
oh yea, and i'm first to comment. Wink

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Are u a vegetarian, non-vegetarian, or a fruitarian? Non-Veggie

Sum ppl also follow the Raw food diet.. anyone here do that?  Nope.

Do you  follow ur food diet religiously.. and will deny a dish if it has a certain ingredient in it?? Nope.. not really.

If you are Veg., would u ever eat meat in ur life,if u get a chance?? or would u stick to being a veg. always? Not a Veg, i already eat meat LOL

If you are non-veg., do u ever plan to become a vegeterian?? I Did, but i couldn't stop! Embarrassed

Any other comments? Nice DOTW Shruts! Clap

nidhi2013

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_5

Salaaam Namaste to all our wonderful members.. Hug

And welcome to this week's discussion of the week. 

Do you  follow ur food diet religiously.. and will deny a dish if it has a certain ingredient in it??  no i dont follow diet religiously... will see which ingredient r usedEmbarrassed then only will decide

If you are Veg., would u ever eat meat in ur life,if u get a chance?? a big nooooooLOLor would u stick to being a veg. always?always veggieEmbarrassed

If you are non-veg., do u ever plan to become a vegeterian?? m strict veggie even dont hv eggsTongue

Any other comments?
liked the topic for discussionSmile

Please discuss and share you views...Thanks.

FDR Dev Team

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Smile

Sum ppl also follow the Raw food diet.. anyone here do that?-iam a full vegetarianEmbarrassed

Do you  follow ur food diet religiously.. and will deny a dish if it has a certain ingredient in it??-yes i follow religiously also...iam a total veggieLOLbut i wont mind if a certain ingredient is there in it..unless it doesnt tastes bad...

If you are Veg., would u ever eat meat in ur life,if u get a chance?? or would u stick to being a veg. always? -iam the one who would prefer to die without food..but would never eate non-vegDeadConfused Embarrassed

If you are non-veg., do u ever plan to become a vegeterian??-iam a veggie and its my heartly requset to non-veg people..please be veggieTongue

Any other comments?-
hello frineds...plaese be veggietrain Embarrassed

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Are u a vegetarian, non-vegetarian, or a fruitarian?  Now pure Vegetarian..don't eat even eggs...Earlier i used to eat Eggs bt now stop eating dat also.
Sum ppl also follow the Raw food diet.. anyone here do that? nopes

Do you  follow ur food diet religiously.. and will deny a dish if it has a certain ingredient in it?? Yes i am very particular abt ingredients...

If you are Veg., would u ever eat meat in ur life,if u get a chance?? No Never..as my hubby tried a lot but in d last he himself stop eating meat.. LOL .or would u stick to being a veg. always? Always a pure veg..Bhukh se mar jaugi bt non veg nahin khaungi...

Edited by princezna - 19 June 2008 at 9:38am

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 12:12am | IP Logged
woww shruu honey great dotw willc ome up with my point soon till then happy discussing btw we all r non veg ask howw hehehe hum sab ek doosre ka bheja nahi khate hain kya LOL Wink

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shijhu

woww shruu honey great dotw willc ome up with my point soon till then happy discussing btw we all r non veg ask howw hehehe hum sab ek doosre ka bheja nahi khate hain kya LOL Wink

LOLLOLhan han sahi hai ekdam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top