Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wow!all hot and famous stars in mahbart..manish desgned clothes!...modern mahabart?
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

GWAD she had seen Mahabharat as a kid.. but she cant recollect.. how cum i remember then?!?! Im sure im younger than her 😆 😆
gauriH_lover thumbnail
well al i will say is that she is a wrong choice for this role absolutly wrong i cant imagine her playing such a nice role god help this show now she dosnt have a single quality to play draupadi 🤢 yucckkkk
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In another article it was said that they won't be using shudh Hindi in this show. Somebody forgot to send her the memo! 😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gauriH_lover

well al i will say is that she is a wrong choice for this role absolutly wrong i cant imagine her playing such a nice role god help this show now she dosnt have a single quality to play draupadi 🤢 yucckkkk

i think she is da perfect choice for dis role she has talents wid equally good looks..

sweetncute thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Jalal-4ever~

GWAD she had seen Mahabharat as a kid.. but she cant recollect.. how cum i remember then?!?! Im sure im younger than her 😆 😆

Thats y she can;t seem to remember as she's probably older to you..you know she must have seen it several years before and hence can;t remember and since ur younger its still fresh in ur mind. 😊  

Thats what I think.😃