Blogo Mania

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Hi All,

Greetings from Mythili.Hope you are having a great week end.

(Haha..this is the affect of me in being Sales department these daysTongue, writing all sorts of mails to customersLOL)

Ok Coming back to the topic....

These days blogging became a fashion and bloggers say its their passion.LOL.

What do you say? Is blogging going to fetch any results to any one apart from the blogger?

Should there be limitations to the thoughts of bloggers? Or can they blog on whatever topic they want?

Should blogs of employees be monitored by the companies?

Do you have a blog?

Cheers,

Myth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blogo Mania" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

These days blogging became a fashion and bloggers say its their passion.LOL.

Blogging has been around for almost a decade around. In the early days blogging was more of a nerdy thing to do and was something only wired people did. Blog became a marketing mechanism a few years ago and now that film actors are blogging it is becoming 'fashionable'. Traditional bloggers are 'passionate' while some of the more recent ones are just jumping the bandwagon.

What do you say? Is blogging going to fetch any results to any one apart from the blogger?

Depends on what you seek. Some blogs are interesting. My personal preference are travel & humor blogs. Sometimes you find useful information, tips and tricks from a blog. With the recent midwestern storms and tornadoes I have found blogs to be a good source of images, local info and stuff.

Otherwise blogs are just boring narratives on people's lives. I usually despise celebrity and politician blogs as I just do not care for some of the stuff. Some people may love to know where someone vacations and whatever...I just do not care. Unless of course it is insightful.

Should there be limitations to the thoughts of bloggers? Or can they blog on whatever topic they want?

A blog is a personal expression outlet and should not be limited. Although compliance to COPA etc, slander laws should be abided by.

Should blogs of employees be monitored by the companies?

Only if the employee is suspect of violating contracts, code of conduct, divulging trade secret through the blog. Otherwise it is a part of their personal life.

Do you have a blog?

Yes

Cheers,

Myth

Iron78Iron

Iron78Iron

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
It is one of teh best way to communicate your thought process. I enjoy blogging but yes every individual should take its responsibility. Any one abusing should be monitored :)

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
It's been there forever... blog is cool AB does it LOL

How is blog defined Confused nothing better to do or just free willed expression of thoughts... without being acknowledged how difference is it from talking to a mirror Wink and yes discussion forum is different LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top