Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyher87 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think that there is nothin wrong putting up ur pic but things happen, that i agree with but chill pain is part of life..besides who would want to stalk me..i will kick their sorry a$s if they do
garammaxala7726 thumbnail
my pictures are distorted they dont look like me because they are too small
|iami5o4| thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvmaniac

Why just girls , Its that dangerous for boys too , i posted my pic on the net &
LookWhat Happened LookWhat HappenedπŸ˜†

On a serious note , i wouldt like to have my pic as an avatar simply becuase i dont want to scare young children out here , they will be having nightmares for many days seeing me , perhaps one of them might even grow up to make some ramsay horror movies , that scares the shit outta me LookWhat HappenedπŸ˜† j/k

On a more serious note, i wouldt like to have a pic here cuz then , being the babe magnet i am , i would get serious amount of fan mail LookWhat HappenedπŸ˜† & i dont really think i would have the time to answer them all ,& i wouldt really wanna break someones heart 😳. Plus i see a lot of effimiate men around here (the one who watch saas bahu serials ) , that scares the living daylights outta me. just kiddin .. no offence fellas

Getting real , i like to stay anonymous (with some of the things i say , i think its better that way , who knows who might wanna beat the crap outta me) LookWhat HappenedπŸ˜†

OMG! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LookWhat HappenedπŸ˜†THAT WAS TOO FUNNY man~! Poor kid tho~ does he even know that his pic has been messed with.

YEa this is probably why I like to stay anonymous too. ^.^

usachick821 thumbnail

anonymous, i have to disagree with what u are saying. How do u kno if u will get hit by a car today, die, raped or something even worse? Yet you still go outside, taking that risk, showing your face to hundreds of people everyday?!  You hav a better chance of getting stalked in your own neighborhood rather than someone from canada come all the way to where ever u live and stalk u!.

Posting their pic on the net is someone's personal choice, that they want to share their face to the world. Besides we do not even post our adresses on india forums, so i think its highly unlikely if u get stalked because someone in india forums found out where u might live. and regarding your friend, she shouldnt have told the man or posted in her profile where she lived. THAT WAS HER OWN FAULT.

My point is that there are places on the net where posting your pic and adress is a dangerous thing to do, but on india forums, this is not a problem!!!

And about the 50 year old guy thing taking pictures of various body parts, that was your misfortune, it doesnt mean that those old men looked u up on the net and decided to come on the same train u chose to go on and take pictures of you. It happens to everyone in some point of their lives, but does that mean we should stop going outside because there is a slight chance that u will die or get raped?

MochaQueen thumbnail

I agree with Naina......

I used to be on a forum which had only like 1000 members and i once put my pic as my avatar, and this guy PMed me saying if i dont send him the full size of my photo he would hack me.I GOT SOOOOO FREAKED OUT!!!! thats why i never put my pic on forums anymore....i only show it on MSN to the people that  I TRST!!

and this sort of thing is more likely to happen on this forum coz we have 20x the amount of members there were on that forum!

but after all its ur choice if u wanna put ur pic up as ur avatar....i just wanted to share my experience.

Rumi thumbnail
I think it is each one's personal choice and willingness to decide whether to post own picture or not. if anybody thinks it is dangeous he/she will not post it and if anybody thinks it is not so dangerous he/she will post it.its better we stop arguing about this topic anymore.😊. let everybody be happy with his/her own decision.😊
SONYA_K thumbnail
I  agree with Naina and Mystica. Personal information must never be shared on the internet.
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Woo hoo! Naina and mystica u two are really good at debate!πŸ‘

On a personal opinion I also donot like the idea of puting a picture as avatar in a forum where there are 20000+ members and have millions of hits per day. It is not that a person will jump to track me or will try to hack me after giving the first look at my picture....but as they said there are plenty of weird people on earth and you do not know who is at the other end...so it is better to be precautious than to be sorry later on.

greatmaratha thumbnail
I agree with the views of choco.  Once u get to know the persons, you could share all the info u want.  with the increase in the traffic, you dont know who is reading what.  It is better to take precautions today rather than be sorry tomooow.  
Arshad11 thumbnail
i totally agree with anon n heyher87. guess why i agree w/ heyher........ SINCE SHE IS MY SIS N SHE WOULD KILL ME IF I DONT