Johnny Mera Naam
Piya Ka Ghar
Choukee No. 11
Teesri Manzil
China Town
Bombay

Date: Nav Do Gyarah

My Dear 'Anamica':
You must be surprised to receive this 'Prem Patra' from me. Let me make my 'Pahechan' to you as 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge'. Though I am an 'Awaara', I am also your 'Deewana'.

I am making you a 'Prarthna' to enter my 'Zindagi' as a 'Priyatama'. Even though I do not have any 'Sambandh' with you, I still consider you as my 'Dream Girl' with 'Lal Dupatta Malmal Ka'. There are only 'Do Raaste' left for me. One is to get your love by 'Tyag' or to go the 'Rangeela' way.

Wouldn't you like to be 'Mere Jeevan Saathi' as you are 'Lakhon Mein Ek'? I also hope that you will 'Guide' me in 'Bahar' as we are made for 'Ek Duje Ke Liye'.

We will live in 'Naya Zamana' where we will have a 'Suhana Safar'. In this 'Himalay Ki God Mein', our 'Bandhan' is going to be tied with 'Preet Ki Dor'. I hope that we will have nothing but 'Anand' in 'Ye Dillagi'.

Aren't you bored of 'Akele Hum Akele Tum' life? Let this 'Baazigar' be your 'Boy Friend' and we start 'Pehli Mohabbat'. This 'Chahat' is going to lead to a 'Milan' where you are going to call me everyday for 'Aao Pyar Karen'.

Now, 'Phir Kab Miloge' as 'Tumse Accha Kaun Hein'? As you know my love is 'Himalay Se Uncha' and hopefully our 'Mulakat' will be 'An Evening in Paris'. 'Aa Gale Lag Jaa'!

'Hum Aapke Hain Koun…?'
'Prem Pujari'

Source - http://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/2940/jokes-a-bolly wood-love-letter.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shazia_haya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ˜†

Dil Chaata Hai πŸ˜† I keep reading jokes posted by Koi Aap Sa πŸ˜†

With Luv-Tumhara πŸ˜† ,
Sumra

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

PS: thx for sharing dear 😳 😊 ...............Phir Milenge πŸ˜‰
shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lol...that was really funny! πŸ˜† tfs!!

@ sumra, that was very creative, loved what u wrote πŸ˜†
Shazia_haya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_5

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thx dear😳...after all Hum Jokes Section ke viewbie haiπŸ˜‰....agar hum nahin yaha creative honge toh kaun hoga?πŸ˜‰ Yeh toh Mere Apne Jokes Section Development Team ki Ada hai.πŸ˜‰

😊

shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thx dear😳...after all Hum Jokes Section ke viewbie haiπŸ˜‰....agar hum nahin yaha creative honge toh kaun hoga?πŸ˜‰ Yeh toh Mere Apne Jokes Section Development Team ki Ada hai.πŸ˜‰

😊

yeah....thats also true!! 😳 The mods. of jokes sections are lucky to have u as a viewbie! you r very creative and hardworking! 😳

Shazia_haya thumbnail

yeah....thats also true!! 😳 The mods. of jokes sections are lucky to have u as a viewbie! you r very creative and hardworking! 😳

ShukriyaπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Leo thumbnail

lol...that was really funny! πŸ˜† tfs!!

Thanks Sumra and Shruti!πŸ˜ƒ