Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 3:42am | IP Logged

heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me shooo happpyyyyyyEmbarrassedDancingDancing...thats why I call this gurll my farishtaaaaaaEmbarrassedHug..my patronuuuum...my good omenEmbarrassedHug..."touch wood"Wink...never once it has happened ki i am at the brink of starting osmehting new somehting big in my life and she has not been there in some form or the otherBig smileHug

and guessss what i heard from her today onlyyyyyyyyEmbarrassedDancingDancing...am sooo thrillleeeeeeeeeeed now am definatly sureeeeeeee that I would do good in my job..."amen"Wink...becauseeeeee she once again popped out of no where to tell me to do my best endeavouuuuur possibleEmbarrassedDancing

she saaaaaaaaaaid shes made a short filmmmmm and she would be putting it up at the internet soooon and also sending it for some contestssDancingDancing...oh my god can you beat it she always was so so inclined towards directing i can't believe she already made a film on her owwwwwwwwwnDancingDancingDancing...now thats what is called determination to do somehting isn't it you really want to doooooBig smileEmbarrassed...probably its the same film whose script she had been writing but am unsureee...she said she would be putitng up at a site soon and let us know...and was like hope you guys like it though its nothing huge...

oh priyaaaaaaaaaa anything and everything you do is hugeeee beyond words for us and am sure this is gonaaa be rocking like hellllllll because knowing what sort of an in deapth person you are am sureeeeeeee this film would be too too deep and moreover it would be an insight into you yourself and your thoughts so this definatly is a humungous opportunity not just for us but for the world to fathom what a beautyful person you areeeeee but am sureee you won't let them fathom coz you love being the enigmatic unfathomable oneEmbarrassedWink...

and guys guess the nameeeeeeeeeLOLEmbarrassed...the name itself tells volumes about its great fascets and makes you wonder ki hell what would it be likeeeee...shes called it..."lucky bas***ds"....man what a nameeeeee by the name only i can feel that she has poured her feelings about life and the way of living into the movieeeeEmbarrassed...its definatly going to be an experiance worht remebering for lifeeeeeeee...and trust me we all would end up learning so many things from it coz she would have definatly picked a subject of immense weight.....Embarrassed 

am so soooooo excitedDancing...theres no doubt that the movie would be killinggggg but still i wish her the very very very best of lucky for this oneeeeeeEmbarrassed Hug.am so confident that not just me all of us here would loveeeeeeee it like hellllllEmbarrassedHug...man she rockssssssssEmbarrassedHugHug...definatly tallent and brilliance personifieeeeeedHugHug...lovee you priyaaaaaaaaaaaaa loads and loadssssssHugHug 

ps...eee i guess the forum automatically edit audacious wordsLOL..but ya you guys r reading right her name contians that slangLOL...thats what is making me all the more excited coz i knoooooooow she would be potraying a real awesome subject which would leave us with some thought or the other to ponder overEmbarrassed..its definatly goning to be a moview with a causeBig smile...

Edited by smritisashi - 14 June 2008 at 3:49am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priya Priya Priya Priyaaaaaaaaa...." in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged
This is such gr8 news......finally hearing something abt her....n it feels so gr8 to see her actually doing something that is of her interest Big smile......it surely is commendable that at such young age n inspite of being so successful as an actress she chose to direct a film n she managed to complete it too ClapClapClap...she is one gutsy lady for sureEmbarrassed

Am sure the movie is gonna be rocking n its gonna be gr8 to see this aspect of hers Embarrassed.......heres wishing her lots of success with this one

Thanks for sharing smriti n btw do ask her whether she herself is a part of it or no Embarrassed....coz me dying to see her in something more sensible than the kekta crap

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
did u tell her abt wht we did here? hahaha i wanna see her "die from shock" as someone had said so confidentally b4.

.smriti.

.smriti.

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
PRIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MADE A MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????
ALLLLLLLLLLL ON HER OWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?????? ?????????????????????????????
oh mannnnnnnnnnnnn shes sumthinnnggggggggggggg

priyachaku_18

priyachaku_18

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
omgggggggggggggggggggg i ws waitin 4 dissssssssss newsssssssssssss pata nahi kabseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i mean i had loooooooooong bckkkkkkkkk read it k she wntd 2 direct a movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeDancinghurrrrrrayyyyyyyyyyyyDancingfinallllyyyyyyyyy da wait has cum 2an endddddddddDancingi mean wooooooooooooowDancing

n der is sumthin in da name LOL LOL lucky .... hahaha LOL LOL

Edited by priyachaku_18 - 14 June 2008 at 3:13pm

lil_aashi

Goldie

lil_aashi

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 2:26am | IP Logged

hey bhagguuuuuuuu....dats a reallyyy good one man.. I was literallyyyy stcuk to the Pc screen when I read her mail for this one man.... goshhhhhhhhhh... all I was likeeeeeeee ahhhhhh.. with a wide open mouth... fishhhh... I cannot tell you guyz how excited and over joyed I am for this one.. very well written simmi madam...Clap, she is a dedicated Diva man... she does what she wants to, and is very clear bout what she  does.. hey bhagguu it was very clearly said that she wants to direct a muvi.. and this one was an ultra rocking suprise man.. hey bhagguu!!!! I am sssooooo very happyy man.. I had written a mail back.. asking that is this the same muvi that she was talking bout.. she said no, it is just a short muvi, the other one is a full onn Feature film hey bhagguuu... I donno but may be she would disclose bout her muvi too man... awwwww awwwwwww awwwwwww.. all of us are going totallyyy hyper man... hey bhagguuu... on asking,she wrote that she had a passion of writing from the time she was little, awww awwwww awwwwwww... m getting goose pimples hey bhagguu.. sahi hai yaarrr!!!  hey bhaggu priya di.. plzzz give us the links man.. we all are dying to watch the ultra rocking muvi.. and LUCKY BAS**RDS.. waaaoooooo.. doesn't that flash a seven letter word in our minds... ANVESHA !! hey bhagguuu..... this is a totall Aashi name man... awwwwwww... hyperly excited yarrr priya di.... dying to watch the muvi, after ages would see kuch rocking thingy man... plzzzzzz post soonn.... hum sab raho mein nazarein bichakar prateeksha kar rahey hai... * waoo that was osum divzz*LOL... hey bhagguu....

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged
this is suchha kewl news Tongue

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!! tht is soooooo cooooooool!!!!!!! she's sucha multitalnted persn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tfs!
btw did u tel her v gt ay married LOL Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top