Help us: Please Sign This Petition.......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Dear brother/sister, Namaste/Salam,

I am JayVed from "Baa Bahoo Aur Baby" IF forum. I am here to ask for help. Baa Bahoo Aur Baby aired on Star Plus has lost its real charm since the exit of Vaishali Thakkar aka Praveena bhabhi.

I love this show as well......but I also love Baa Bahoo Aur Baby...

We have started an online petition to deliver public voices to the Hats Off Production Pvt. Ltd. and Mrs Vaishali Thakkar, to bring Praveena bhabhi back in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby.

As I have come here as a beggar, the only thing I can say is please help us built up our petition.

Petition Link: http://www.gopetition.com/online/19903.html

May this never happen in your favourite TV serial, drama or real life.
Thank you and God Bless. Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help us: Please Sign This Petition......." in Other Shows - NDTV Imagine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shelly

IF-Rockerz

shelly

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
yh i will surely do so

Post Reply New Post

Go to top