Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

oh yeah thr r no archita fans here i thnk..so she s all free..both here n SN(remember abhir vanished 2 thin air πŸ˜‰ )so u can hav her f u want πŸ˜†

Nice idea....if u r telling people to become fan of those actors/characters who dont have any fans, on that case Avinash (akhl) shud be Triptiz fan. As till now, there is no fan of tripti in this sectionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Nice idea....if u r telling people to become fan of those actors/characters who dont have any fans, on that case Avinash (akhl) shud be Triptiz fan. As till now, there is no fan of tripti in this sectionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oopshow dd i 4get herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so tripti t'd beπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

^^^Yeah Tripti, cause thru out the entire forum, i have even seen Jazz thakral, mayank fan, etc, but i have never ever seen a tripti fan πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^^^Yeah Tripti, cause thru out the entire forum, i have even seen Jazz thakral, mayank fan, etc, but i have never ever seen a tripti fan πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hey thats true!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Avinash, shall I tell you one thing.....people will react to you and be your friends on the basis of whose fan are you.......πŸ˜•

.My experience is really worst coz I am not fan of someone who others love and so they have done many mean things to meπŸ˜•......people have been so mean to me that I almost left IF a few days back.....πŸ˜•

Even if you are a good person with a true heart, people will try to backstab you if you do not liek their favouriteπŸ˜•

Originally posted by: tvfan1401

Avinash, shall I tell you one thing.....people will react to you and be your friends on the basis of whose fan are you.......πŸ˜•

.My experience is really worst coz I am not fan of someone who others love and so they have done many mean things to meπŸ˜•......people have been so mean to me that I almost left IF a few days back.....πŸ˜•

Even if you are a good person with a true heart, people will try to backstab you if you do not liek their favouriteπŸ˜•

So true....but did u really leave IF for any thing as such?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Labib, if you come to know that I have been mean to you coz you wrote against Saasha and I backstabbed you by reporting you....won't your faith be shanken?
Ohhhhh god?? u really did so?? πŸ˜† i thot u were lyal to me 😭 😭 😭
Lets not turn this topic into a personal discussion....it needs to get closed before it turns out to be one 😊
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Ohhhhh god?? u really did so?? πŸ˜† i thot u were lyal to me 😭 😭 😭

I was giving you example stupidπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†