kunal kohli should think of someone else for awhile 😉
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I dnt care how she lookz i just wana see her muvi
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I sorta agree. Her look looks really jaded.
They need to stop with the same hairstyle, the same sorta outfits...
gosh I miss her in Hum Tum when she looked nice and fresh. She really needs a new look
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovanika

Is it me or Rani does look OLD and SAME in the promos.

She looks old and straight out of - KANK, LCMD, etc....

There is nothing new to look forward....I know the face is same...but you cn actually look different....but Rani seems to be grwoing old at a faster rate....

It's not kust u, Lovanika. I find Rani very very boring now....the costuems tht she's wore for TPTM look same like the ones in KANK, the make up tooo isn't anythign diff😕......she's boring me to death now!

She is a good actor but needs film outside yash raj like before some of her best films been outside though lagaa chunari mein daag and humtum etc are great. This film i had a feeling is not going to do too well because of the story...
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know it is the ONLY face thatyouhave but I guess a good actor is when he/she gets into the character thatyou don'g get the feelin gof her/his past characters.

But with Rani the problem is she looks like she justwalked from her REALlife into the REEL life.

Whcih makes her look same - when she is in th emovie or attending an event at some shop, when she is with her family holidaying or shooting for movie.

There is no newness for her....Now a days actresses really work hard in their looks.....
cutykoo20 thumbnail
no i like her new films promos
heaven002x thumbnail
well i think rani luks much younger and cuter!cant wait to c dis movviee!
I agree, Rani is looking jaded. She doesn't look fresh at all anymore! For someone who's such a good actress, this is not good news. She needs a change: like she was in Hum Tum (first half she looked different) or I guess she's just getting older...
Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

She is a good actor but needs film outside yash raj like before some of her best films been outside though lagaa chunari mein daag and humtum etc are great. This film i had a feeling is not going to do too well because of the story...

Yeah, I feel exactly the same. She is probably the best commercial actress right now. I just really wish she did some more intriguing roles.