Page 2 Page 4

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

u know we're cool Cool u know we're smarrtt Geek 

because we are priya and nishi Hug

Big smile this cc is dedicated to priya (Prestigious) and nishi (me) Big smile 

I started dis chat club becuz priya and I got sooooo busy wif our lives that we sorta forgot about eachother LOL 

Priya is one of da viewbies for Ghar ki lakshmi Beytiaan Big smile (Im very very very proud of her Big smileEmbarrassed) And meee.... well im everywhere LOLLOLLOL Esp in da tamil sec Big smile (lub yu tamil freaks over there Embarrassed)

Soooo...... Tongue I will start on how we met Embarrassed

I was wondering around in the Beytiaan forum and was trying to figure out dis game Big smileBig smileBig smile It was where u were supposed to post a flag LOLLOLLOL And.... I didnt even know how to post a flag LOL WSG--- what??? Stern Smile

SO Stern Smile Priya saw that I needed help after seeing my many tries, and editingEmbarrassed Actually, she PMed me Big smile She helped me soooo much even though I messed up several times after her thorough instructions Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile 

And thats how we met Embarrassed She's always helping everyone she meets Embarrassed 

One of the reasons she wasnt online to chat wif me was cuz she was helping her poor grandma (or grandparents LOL) get to places Embarrassed She's choooo chweet and aaaalways helpfull Big smile I'm soooo happy I can be friends with her EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by *Nishi* - 15 June 2008 at 7:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priya & Nishi CC :D" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prestigious

IF-Rockerz

Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Hey Chandni,
What's up! It'll be so much fun to interact with you here. Hug

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 8:15am | IP Logged
i know Big smile i misseed ya sooo much !!! Hug lotsa stuff have been going on here.... Big smile schools over... n stuff LOL LOL i'll write more laterz Big smile

Prestigious

IF-Rockerz

Prestigious

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Aww.. such a sweeeet introduction.. I'm not sure if I deserve this.. Big smile but... love ya Hug
Big smile It is interesting the way we met.. the credit goes to the game which you tried to play and your edits gave me a chance to interact with you. Hey, how come you never come to that section anymore, Nishu? Disapprove We miss you.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Even though you may not watch the show but we always have new games every week.. Big smile Big smile Wink

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
aww im sorry Cry Big smile im gonna start watching soon anyway Big smile i'll be there more then Big smile I promise Embarrassed cuz i know u'll be there more too Big smile Big smile

whats going on there ? Embarrassed hows the show? hows ur grandparents? Big smile i never see u on msn LOL LOL have u ever heard of twilight? blue october? coldplay? Big smile

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
heellooo?? i see ur online LOL LOL but ur not here Ouch

Prestigious

IF-Rockerz

Prestigious

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

aww im sorry Cry Big smile im gonna start watching soon anyway Big smile i'll be there more then Big smile I promise Embarrassed cuz i know u'll be there more too Big smile Big smile

whats going on there ? Embarrassed hows the show? hows ur grandparents? Big smile i never see u on msn LOL LOL have u ever heard of twilight? blue october? coldplay? Big smile

Arre yaar, don't be sorry. The show has been boring these days. Ouch The storyline has been confusing.. you wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway. Big smile

All's going well here... my grandmother had an ear infection but she is doing better. Smile 

I have heard so much about Twilight and I can't wait to read that book this summer when I finally have some free time. I have already requested it from the library. Blue October? Coldplay? Are these names of books too? Embarrassed Tell me more about them.

Edited by Prestigious - 24 June 2008 at 6:40pm

Prestigious

IF-Rockerz

Prestigious

Posted: 24 June 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

heellooo?? i see ur online LOL LOL but ur not here Ouch

Sorry dear. Tell me the time you're usually online; I will be able to catch up with you. Big smile
Oh and I do come on MSN but I don't see you there. Big smile I am usually on in the evenings. 

Edited by Prestigious - 24 June 2008 at 6:39pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top