How fast can you type? Take the test...

shruti_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I thought this was pretty fun, so i thought i'd share it with you guys. πŸ˜ƒ
Now i get to see your typing skills without actually seeing you type πŸ˜›

here's the link:  
http://www.careerstep.com/site/page=typingtest

Time will start once you type any letter.

and do share what u get!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XoFaShIoN1993xO thumbnail
Typing Test Results

Text that you typed exactly as it appeared looks like this.
Text that you were supposed to type but did not looks like this.
Text that you did type but were not supposed to looks like this.

You are about to embark on a new career that is both challenging and rewarding. Your ability to type as fast as possible will be an important aspect of your success. A good way to help ensure this success is to make the keyboard your friend. You will spend many long hours in the future, just you and your keyboard, and for these hours to be tolerable they have to be enjoyable. Consider your keyboard an invaluable tool that requires persistence and patience to master. As a vitally important tool of your trade it needs to be treated with respect; don't make it the recipient of your frustrations. The more at ease you are with your keyboard, the more successful you will be. You are about to embrak on a new career that is both challenging and rewarding. Your ability to type as fast as possible

169 Gross Words per minute
145 Net Words per minute
134 correct words
0 extra words
0 missing words

Score: 145

lol! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
friend_125 thumbnail
nice test....mys score was below 100 πŸ˜•
but no problemπŸ˜†..enjoyed typing test πŸ˜† Edited by friend_125 - 15 years ago
Yahoo2 thumbnail
I had really bad Bad score 39 lol
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Typing tests are not for a slow coach such as me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by Manzz - 15 years ago
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: XoFaShIoN1993xO

Typing Test Results

Text that you typed exactly as it appeared looks like this.
Text that you were supposed to type but did not looks like this.
Text that you did type but were not supposed to looks like this.

You are about to embark on a new career that is both challenging and rewarding. Your ability to type as fast as possible will be an important aspect of your success. A good way to help ensure this success is to make the keyboard your friend. You will spend many long hours in the future, just you and your keyboard, and for these hours to be tolerable they have to be enjoyable. Consider your keyboard an invaluable tool that requires persistence and patience to master. As a vitally important tool of your trade it needs to be treated with respect; don't make it the recipient of your frustrations. The more at ease you are with your keyboard, the more successful you will be. You are about to embrak on a new career that is both challenging and rewarding. Your ability to type as fast as possible

169 Gross Words per minute
145 Net Words per minute
134 correct words
0 extra words
0 missing words

Score: 145

lol! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OMGEE paige!

Same here!!!!!