Fan Fictions

   

KaShaholic FF:Soul-Of-My-Heart |NOTE Page 116|10/9 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 117

pwincess kanzi

IF-Rockerz

pwincess kanzi

Joined: 23 September 2007

Posts: 9754

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 4:28am | IP Logged

NOTE....guys i hve a science exam cumin up on wednesday, so im revisin n revisin, lol! im gettin bored of revisin bt i guess i hve 2 revise, so guys my exam is gona finish on wenesday, so i ill cntd on wednesday 2! so plz bear with me every1! im really really sorry!

bt till den here's a PROMO!

we cnt see anyfnk as everyfnk is really dark, bt den we see a gurl's face lookin lke an angel as the moon is shinnin on her face, wearin a white gown, which made her glow and sparkle mre, as she started 2 breath haveily we see sum1 cumin really really close, dey clud hear echoder's heartbeat. he touched HIS angel's face, caressin it slowly with bck of his right hand, slowly, gently and romanticly not tkin his intesent glace frm her face.....he slowly slieded his left arm arond her waist gently and smoothly, sendin chillings dwn her spine, mkin her lose her ctrol on herself, her moved closer 2  kiss her.... when a innocent, nervous, sacred wisherper said "armaan plz...yeh...." "sssssshhhhhhh" he kept his rite hand index fingur on her soft lips, which he ws urge 2 kiss, den dey started into echoders eyes, lettin dere eyes speak 2 echoder..................JST DEN.....................................

i hpe every1 leked d promo! plz do comment on it!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KaShaholic FF:Soul-Of-My-Heart |NOTE Page 116|10/9 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Joined: 19 May 2008

Posts: 16796

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 4:47am | IP Logged
OMG,promo is soooooooo intersting........luvd it......plz continue soon........ALL D BEST 4 ur xam........ Tongue

sheena_12

IF-Rockerz

sheena_12

Joined: 03 October 2006

Posts: 8573

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged
i loved it!!!!!!!!! Clap
plzzzzzzz do update it on wednesday i'll be egerly waitin ....

123abc123

IF-Rockerz

123abc123

Joined: 06 November 2007

Posts: 5957

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 4:53am | IP Logged
oooo very interstin promo im finkin its a dream??!!
cnt wait 2 read it updte asap plzzz n gd luck wiv ur science exams

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Joined: 03 January 2008

Posts: 21070

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwincess kanzi

NOTE....guys i hve a science exam cumin up on wednesday, so im revisin n revisin, lol! im gettin bored of revisin bt i guess i hve 2 revise, so guys my exam is gona finish on wenesday, so i ill cntd on wednesday 2! so plz bear with me every1! im really really sorry!

bt till den here's a PROMO!

we cnt see anyfnk as everyfnk is really dark, bt den we see a gurl's face lookin lke an angel as the moon is shinnin on her face, wearin a white gown, which made her glow and sparkle mre, as she started 2 breath haveily we see sum1 cumin really really close, dey clud hear echoder's heartbeat. he touched HIS angel's face, caressin it slowly with bck of his right hand, slowly, gently and romanticly not tkin his intesent glace frm her face.....he slowly slieded his left arm arond her waist gently and smoothly, sendin chillings dwn her spine, mkin her lose her ctrol on herself, her moved closer 2  kiss her.... when a innocent, nervous, sacred wisherper said "armaan plz...yeh...." "sssssshhhhhhh" he kept his rite hand index fingur on her soft lips, which he ws urge 2 kiss, den dey started into echoders eyes, lettin dere eyes speak 2 echoder..................JST DEN.....................................

i hpe every1 leked d promo! plz do comment on it!

really a nice promo please continue it soon and best of luck for ur exam please send me pm when u update it

Kanika05

IF-Rockerz

Kanika05

Joined: 18 February 2008

Posts: 7859

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Best of Luck for ur exams Kanan!Big smile

Oooooo!..The promo seems exciting!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
It better not be a DreamEmbarrassedLOL

Waiting eagerly for Wednesday~Wink

-KanuHeart

pwincess kanzi

IF-Rockerz

pwincess kanzi

Joined: 23 September 2007

Posts: 9754

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolvini4u

OMG,promo is soooooooo intersting........luvd it......plz continue soon........ALL D BEST 4 ur xam........ Tongue

thx!

pwincess kanzi

IF-Rockerz

pwincess kanzi

Joined: 23 September 2007

Posts: 9754

Posted: 15 June 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sheena_12

i loved it!!!!!!!!! Clap
plzzzzzzz do update it on wednesday i'll be egerly waitin ....

thx! n i ill update on wed!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
A TRAPPED SOUL - ONE SHOT

2 3

topsyturvy23 22 2284 20 May 2010 at 6:31am
By Jiah.Angel
my new ff"frm my soul"

2 3

shriya12 19 2407 22 November 2009 at 7:36pm
By dmg_fanatic
ARk ~heart~mohabbat~heart~ New FF

2

jiya77 14 4017 01 September 2009 at 2:15am
By disco_diva
-Lost AR- Part 1 Page 1 Note: Page 4 7/31/2009

2 3 4

Veiledbeauty 31 13644 31 July 2009 at 8:30pm
By archielicious
AR's Heart 2 Heart in Lonavila (Prt 5 ad)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Mariam1986 75 11197 29 May 2008 at 4:42pm
By -Cherry-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.