Once Again Strategy In JJWS

Posted: 15 years ago

The show is getting duller by the day... What happened to the stupendous performances by the champions... atleast when they were challengers they were performing well...

Me and My Strategy 😆

- Ever since the show started except for one or 2 performance abhijeet sawant has been fabulous and could have been the contender for the title ... He was top in  the voting system and a top scorer however ever since the elimination of all the challenger - Abhijeet song selection went down the hill... -Now is it a strategy to bring him down from the top order... I dont know but its upsetting when you see a person of his caliber performing they way he is... n yet again... A song that suits his voice... Abhijeet 4gets his lyrics for tom epi.(thats what the preview showed)... Now I am wondering is it the same abhijeet who was getting 30/30 and now he is just bordering the safe line...

If they didnt want to give a chance for the champions to win then why bring them... why not just have a contest between the runner up....

Now coming back to Shekar - Uncle Shekar... what going on are u 4getting your own theory about being sick ... I remember they way he told Amit Sana  about his sickness then how could he say to vineet "gala kaharab hai to sur to bikhrey gay' - Knock Knock some one bring back his memory.... and Another irrating thing... you are 19 years old ... Kamal ki baat hai.... There have been singers in the past who have exceled. i.e Hemachandra... who was 17 in srgmp 2005  and could pull off songs like Ramata Jogi, Preesi ... etc..There was himani who pulled off  Jiya Dhadak Dhadak...list goes on ... Even Chotey Ustad/Lil Champs,... had some exemplary children... but does that mean we give the contestant a higher grade cuz of his age... Vineet did sing well .. There were a few glitches but thats ok.he did pull it off good.....my problem is with the line "App 19 saal kay ho kamal ki baat hai"
I kinda agree with you...I don't like the whole "19 sal ka" thing..it's been enough 😆 ...yes we know he's 19 yrs old..yes he can sing good.the important thing is to see if he will stay like this 5 yrs from now and not deteriorate like Amit sana....and i hope they're not using any strategy to get Abhijeet in the bottom... 😡
Originally posted by princess1_43

The show is getting duller by the day... What happened to the stupendous performances by the champions... atleast when they were challengers they were performing well...

Me and My Strategy 😆

- Ever since the show started except for one or 2 performance abhijeet sawant has been fabulous and could have been the contender for the title ... He was top in  the voting system and a top scorer however ever since the elimination of all the challenger - Abhijeet song selection went down the hill... -Now is it a strategy to bring him down from the top order... I dont know but its upsetting when you see a person of his caliber performing they way he is... n yet again... A song that suits his voice... Abhijeet 4gets his lyrics for tom epi.(thats what the preview showed)... Now I am wondering is it the same abhijeet who was getting 30/30 and now he is just bordering the safe line...

If they didnt want to give a chance for the champions to win then why bring them... why not just have a contest between the runner up....

Now coming back to Shekar - Uncle Shekar... what going on are u 4getting your own theory about being sick ... I remember they way he told Amit Sana  about his sickness then how could he say to vineet "gala kaharab hai to sur to bikhrey gay' - Knock Knock some one bring back his memory.... and Another irrating thing... you are 19 years old ... Kamal ki baat hai.... There have been singers in the past who have exceled. i.e Hemachandra... who was 17 in srgmp 2005  and could pull off songs like Ramata Jogi, Preesi ... etc..There was himani who pulled off  Jiya Dhadak Dhadak...list goes on ... Even Chotey Ustad/Lil Champs,... had some exemplary children... but does that mean we give the contestant a higher grade cuz of his age... Vineet did sing well .. There were a few glitches but thats ok.he did pull it off good.....my problem is with the line "App 19 saal kay ho kamal ki baat hai"

I totally agree with you. Even in SRGMP he was always appreciated even when he did not sing well. That's really very discouraging for the other singers. And abt not being well, that is not at all an excuse. Bcos I dont remember in which show one of the judges said that all the gr8 singers like Lata and asha never made an excuse tht they were not well and so tht shudnt be an excuse at all. Even in SRGMP vineet used the same gimmick abt someone he loved/loves and was trying to get everyone's attention/sympathy and now he's started it all over again. Somehow I just cannot stand this guy.

princess amazing post.. this show is just worthless nothing else! i dnt even feel like sittin for one and half hrs and watch it. the show is dull , the judgement lacks proper application of intelligence and overal a very boring show except few gud performances
Nice post, Samia..And I agree..

Poor Abhijeet..It seems the show's taken a 180 degree turn and this is some other person we're listening to .What's happening to the choice of songs being given to him? What's the show coming to? I doubt if any of this is genuine anymore!!Really sad to see Abhijeet demoting from a front-runner to a side-kick!!

The blatant favoritism towards Vineet is getting sickening day by day too..I too remembered poor Amit Sana the moment they brought that sickness issue..And what about 19? Come on! If Vineet is such a baby, he should've participated in Chote Ustaad..Anwesha and Aishwariya would've shown him what quality singing is!
I'm really surprised on judges attitude towards Abhijeet. Its tru that HE HIMSELF has set higher standards of singing for himself, but his performance was not that bad that he got 24 and Vineet got 26.
Not fair. 😡

Originally posted by simplyvivacious

Nice post, Samia..And I agree..

Poor Abhijeet..It seems the show's taken a 180 degree turn and this is some other person we're listening to .What's happening to the choice of songs being given to him? What's the show coming to? I doubt if any of this is genuine anymore!!Really sad to see Abhijeet demoting from a front-runner to a side-kick!!

The blatant favoritism towards Vineet is getting sickening day by day too..I too remembered poor Amit Sana the moment they brought that sickness issue..And what about 19? Come on! If Vineet is such a baby, he should've participated in Chote Ustaad..Anwesha and Aishwariya would've shown him what quality singing is!

ahaaaa i agree wid yu👏

Originally posted by cutiex0

ahaaaa i agree wid yu👏

Yes you are totally correct. If he is on ly 19 then why all that love story last week's episode. If he is 19 and wants special treatment for being young he should behave like 19.

grt post 👏 👏 👏 ...agree wid u...there were a lot of things buggin me in last nite epi...vineet being xcused 4 his gala kharab n his age issue, ishmeet given 1 mark xtra by all the judges 4 singin out of his comfort zone , even harshit was given points xtra (am 4gettin y)...the show is now leanin 2wards blatant fav...wot goes 4 sum is inexcusable 4 others...there r diff rules 4 diff singers...hope its not tru...but 1 thing is 4 sure - wotever happens ishmeet is not goin anywhere soon how ever he sings...hes the voi winner n i have this feelin that he is goin 2 be in the finals 4 sure...Edited by addyydda - 15 years ago
Originally posted by miss_amazing

We've had young singers at age of 16 n 17 sing awsome (from England)....so what is Vineet???

Drama Drama....bande kar hooo...🤢

Vineet doesn't need to look for  examples in England...  in India we have  chhote ustaads and li'l champs whose age range from 11 to 14 , who can give any singers like Vineet a run for their money ..... Vineet needs reality check , that's all

It's the judges  fault too ...they r unnecessarily hyping him up ...