Page 2 Page 150

zahra.

IF-Sizzlerz

zahra.

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

(Above Glitter Text- Credit Khushi di)

Welcome to Karan/Armaan-Riddhima/Sukriti Zone

Part 4

Hey Guys, as we know that from 2nd June Sukriti will be playing the role of New Riddhima. This thread is for discussion on Karan/Armaan & Riddhima/ Sukriti ONLY .Any Bashing of any charecters/actors will not be tolerated and will be reported to the dev team immeditatly. Please enjoy the Karan/AR/Sukriti Zone, and feel free to discuss anything related to them. Please do not go off topic continuesly, and always be freindly and poliet to one another. Please refrain from bashing any character, actors, or members.  As it isn't allowed.  We are a family here, and strive to remain so.  Please respect the nature of this thread, which is to have a nice place to discuss the new couple, the show itself and for fans to interact with one another in a positive manner.

(Credit for Above AR Pictures - Zahra-fruity*pebbles)

Interviews (Written & Video)

(Thanks to Dilbagh (Dramaholic) for gathering these interwiews)

Telly Buzz Articles on Sukriti:

Sukriti Khandpal now in Dr. Riddhima's garb

'I am happy that I am not playing a stereotype role'- Sukriti Khandpal

2nd June Promo Featuring Sukriti: http://youtube.com/watch?v=huVOB9EEeRI

Interview on SBS:

29th May 08 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=N8FGdMX5K6I

Sukriti in Riddhima's Avatar - http://youtube.com/watch?v=T0LNiLx17Jg

Shilpa & Sukriti on Aaj Tak - http://youtube.com/watch?v=270kEIIWyUo

Sukriti First Appreance (precap) - http://youtube.com/watch?v=8gcEn9Zjg30

28th SBS - http://youtube.com/watch?v=R7w47BczRA0

Pervious Threads:

Karan/Armaan-Riddhima/Sukriti Zone 1

Karan/Armaan-Riddhima/Sukriti Zone 2

Karan/Armaan-Riddhima/Sukriti Zone 3

Have fun Discussing!Big smile

-Zahra

xoxo

(btw thanks to DB for the layout of this

Edited by fruity*pebbles - 15 June 2008 at 5:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New AR Appreciation Thread-pg22!!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
So why do we love them?

cha_iqbal (Hamsa)
Why I like Riddhima?
Riddhima always meant innocence, cute, naughty and honest. I think Sukirti brings out all those in Riddhima and she is a doll. Perfect Riddhima to Armaan.

Why I love Armaan?
He is my yummy Apple....On a serious note the perfect combo in a guy..Hot. handsome, caring, a perfect friend and above all a perfect guy. Karan fits the bill to the T

Niya
I've always loved AR as a pair...be it the actors or the characters...
AR as characters are total opposites...but as they say opposites atrract and how! LOL Perfect chemistry always...even when they're not standing together LOL And all credit goes to the actors Big smile
Sukirti is a fab actor with great expressions! Clap Where do I even start with Karan aka Armaan? All I can say is that DMG and AR would never ever be the same without him...his hotness, his personality and what not... Embarrassed A proud AR fan Big smile

ammyfan_pragati [Prags>

the new AR(karan-sukriti)are an amazing pair..totally fun to watch....i was always addicted to dmg...but now i am addicted more than ever Big smile .......the new AR are soo cute Embarrassed Embarrassed ...and nothing dramatic is there.....i am in love wid AR more than ever now Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ....they share a special bond which is evident..and they way armaan always knows that riddhima needs him Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ..he is always there..i find it really sweet of him....and ofcourse..the way the express their love for each other unknowingly through the language of the eyes..is really admirable Clap Clap Clap ..and the way armaan's presence always makes riddhima slips and be all clumsy LOL LOL ...and how our hero (that right not her's bt ours LOL )is always der to catch her..is choooooooooooo chweeeeeeeettt Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ......and truthfully..i feel more bad for armaan than riddhima..as he has suffered way more than her....but love is all about suffering..init?? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ........but after all hard ships dey are still friends..is really really admirable!!.....dey are the cutest pair on earth!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ...with sukriti i am loving AR more than ever......but sometimes i find AR hilariously wonderful LOL LOL LOL ..(not sure weder it makes sense)the way they try to cover up fr each other...is soo terrific and not to forget funny!!!!!even though when they are no a couple...they certainly look like one...made for each other!!!*sighs*dose two are soo great...i am totally "fida"over them Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .....i soooooooooooooo do wish they would get back together really soon...as i cant wait anymore...i cant...been waiting since february(since dey broke up) LOL fr dem to get back together Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ......so go AR!!!!and CHAKDE KASHU!!!! i love ya!!!!!!get back together asap!!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

so now i sign off with chanting the new AR mantra:

"no shaitani..no bemaani..only dosti nibhani"

Mads
Armaan-Ridhima..at first glance, they may seem exactly the lovey-dovey couple next door who hav nothin else to do..but stare in each other's eyes till eternity..but as we do care to look further beyond..we realise the magic of the word love..the magic of the word soul-mate..n truly, the perfect example of the phrase "opposites attract"..

he's the hot dude..handsome, dashing, witty, arrogant, caring, loving, passionate, romantic .. the perfect friend..but more importantly ( as someone said ) the perfect guy tht ne girl wud want.. but alas, he's booked!

she's innocence personified..caring, loving, sweet, sensitive, cute, kind, beautiful ( not only from outside but also frm within ), pure at heart, gentle wid her every action.. having an aura tht makes every person jus simply fall in love wid her ( how can he escape?? )..

together..their love is simply magic..they can make even a stone look like a diamond..she nourishes the child in him..n he brings out the woman in her.. she needs him..n he needs her.. m damn sure they'll find a way to get back together, coz they r sooo meant to be!!! Embarrassedno one can be as perfect as them!!!

Komi
Well....the whole idea of ridhima being changed n a totally new track with a new girl...i was kinda not able to digest the fact....but sumhw..i saw that sbs vdo where they showed the "so called" new ridhima for the first time....n OMG....i couldnt believe my eyes....she was just soo goood....my first impression on her was..."shes perfect" was all i could...after i saw that interview....she was just too too too chweeet n inoocent .....n her acting spoke volumes in dat little fight scene i saw....n then i waited n waited until came june 2nd...n she entered....n OMG...she spoke hardly something in that epi...but wateva she did was magic...it worked like magic..... she worked like magic...her chemistry with karan clicked frm their first sscene together itself..whr she said...u wanna talk abt that letter na?..and their chemistry struck....n they looked like typical best frndz...for almost a week...until the Mr. Perfect scene....whr the love magic again started....n after that there was no more frndshp....only looooove in the air...."AR magic"itz called....lovin it totally...Karan n Sukirti chemistry rocks

Nancy
The reason why I like AR is because whenever I see AR I feel extremely good, I can feel butterflies in my tummy. What attracted to me the most was the fact that their story is new and fresh. The actors share a great chemistry, it seems like they throw sparkle each time they are on the same place.
Full credit of this goes to Karan and Sukirti who are portraying these characters beautifully.

Edited by niya - 17 June 2008 at 11:18am

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
*reserved for AR videos*

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
hiiyaaaaaaaaaa.....yiiyppieeeeeeee

parikru

Goldie

parikru

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I made it too... Tongue

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
So guys what r we discussing on the new thread LOL

Okie let me tell u at the beginning itself..

Armaan is Komal's Bhayya and I am her Bhabi LOL LOL

parikru

Goldie

parikru

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Hamz - I already told you that I am pressed with ARMI so I can't share him with you....sorry. LOL LOL

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed Haila! How come I didnt get a say in this?!

OBJECTION! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top