Ghar Ek Sapna

Does Dr. Roshini bother anyone?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rock Forever

Groupbie

Rock Forever

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I could not figure out when she is sad, crying, laughing or angry. Her dialogue delivery is so tight. I hope she does not stay for long in the storyline, because I change my channel when she is on screen. Just because she is a reality store winner, does not mean she is a good actress.

She can never fill the shoes of Trisha. Devika is lesser of two evils.
What do you all think? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Dr. Roshini bother anyone?" in Ghar Ek Sapna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Somi

Groupbie

Somi

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you.
Her acting looks really fake.
And YES, you never know if she is laughing or crying....
You can tell she is not passionate about acting her role... if you know what I mean....

Devika is a MUCH better actress... and I wish that she is the one they pair Sujeet with.
Betcha she will be the one that gets close to the baby and brings the baby close to this father.

[м*м

[м*м

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH YOUUUU<3.!
omgsh thank you for bringing this upp! like i said before, i'm still watching the shows two weeks behind because i dont like to watch it on the computer.! I like to watch GES with my parents cus they LOVVVVEEEEEE the show! [i do too! the dialogues are amazing!]
anyways.. Dr. Roshni seems VERY awkward! like yesterday's show was the one after trisha's funeral, and the lady did not amaze me.! she was just a bland character.!
I WANT SOMEONE NEW TO COME INTO JIJU'S LIFE!
someone who will wow me!
NOT THIS DOCTOR! and not devika as well Dead she's just awful!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I donno.

I like Natasha as Dr. R, but I want Didya back...as we all know she wont be able to fill the gap...so god knows what in is store.

canuckfan

canuckfan

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
I totally agreee, she isn't very talented at acting at all!!!!! I feel embarassed for her when she's on screen, it's so bad that I can't even look at her!! But I will give her credit for losing all that weight!!

Edited by canuckfan - 13 June 2008 at 4:30pm

gulzar18

gulzar18

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I agree also. Maybe she should attend an acting school first.

pakdramafan00

IF-Dazzler

pakdramafan00

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
i totally want her out and i want a story between devi. and sujit to start i absolutly loved devika in todays episode!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top