Sports/Cricket

DHONI'S A HOTTIEEEE!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dipz22

dipz22

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Dhoni's sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee!!! N HOTTTTTTTT!!! n a greatttttt player!! i really wish deepika was still wit him! cuz they made a reallyyyyyyyyyyy cuteeeeeeeeee couple!!!lol!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DHONI'S A HOTTIEEEE!!!" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

___fanaa4u___

Goldie

___fanaa4u___

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
ewww.......I hate deepika...

btw she wasnt goin out wid dhoni, it was yuvi....
but both of them deserve better than her....hahahaha
i wish she broke up with ranbir Embarrassed

dipz22

dipz22

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
lol waitt!!! really..i knw she was wit yuvraj!! but i heard abt her n dhoni too:S dats sooo weird!!! kk...buttt y do u hate deepika? n y do u wish dat her n ranbir break up?!

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 12:13am | IP Logged
omg, i know ..
grrrrr .. now i have another saut! LOL Tongue
he's sooooo cute na! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nehh, no deepika here; only manisha! LOL LOL

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
*Viewbie's note - This topic is not apt for discussion neither is it appropriate. Now don't accuse us of not liking gossips! Of course, we do but not this way. Smile Hope you get what I mean. If you have any queries, feel free to PM any of the Cricket Dev Members.

*Closing this topic*

Edited by Leo - 14 June 2008 at 6:34am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top