Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: optimist

Saju, now I fear for Panchi. If Shabbo is not serious about her, I'd rather she has not developed feelings for him.

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gawker

^ ho sakta hai, ho sakta hai, haso mat πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† ok..ok..Here I go πŸ˜†
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gawker

^ atleast our fantasy never lets us down πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 good hiding place πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Ronit Roy and Diya mirza?this is news to me..

The elder one or younger one...I do not know...πŸ˜•U mean Bajaj character
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
no vasu sorry i meant rohit roy the youger one
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
[QUOTE=sun29]no vasu sorry i meant rohit roy the youger one[/QUOTE]

sun!I thought this boy is decent fellow...very strange to know🀒never knew πŸ˜•
PourQuoi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have on a number of occasions complained about Shabbir's preformance during the romantic scenes, but I'm finding it hard to think that it has very much to do with Panchi...

Only because both seem fairly professional and though we would like to think it...it's not only the two of them in the room when they're enacting scenes...in fact I'm sure there would be quite a few others...

I'm just unsure if Shabbir would use that time to subtly convery his non-feelings for her...or Panchi her suppossed feelings for that matter...after all it is their profession to conceal what they are truly feeling and put up a front...

I hope this is the case, because on the other hand I am forced to wonder why Michi is lacking it's magic...but I hope to put it down to apathy on Shabbir's part and will wait till he becomes excited about his character again...

😊
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rima, I beg to differ here. Michi magic is very much on (atleast for me). I was having goosebumps seeing that scene. Except for that loose hug, nothing else conveyed Michi magic is gone and Shabbo excelled in all other scenes. And they are professionals who would put their work before everything else. That is why I felt the other scenes more than made up for the lacklustre hug. At this point it is all speculation and could well be Jaffy's instructions. Lets wait and watch.    
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
panchi and shabbir have done intense passionate scenes before PA and we could see clearly there was no awkardsness ....how come then only recently that is for tha past two three hugs things have changed....if we look into the way they banged into each other after the fire sequence we cld see michi.....

the SBS scene where MA were getting married we cld see shabbir having fun with panchi and sanju.....last week before he left for bangkok ,if there has to be awkardness you will not see him stroking her ears and cheeks caressing her hair which was way toooo romantic than the hug which i really did not feel was that bad...it just showed how content they are with each other,u cld clearly see the subtle smile playing on shabbir's lips when panchi was blushing......

if shabbir has to maintain distance why chose a hug when he literally seduced the gal in the scene ,so if the direstor wanted them to act that way that is the caressing which i find hard to believe then he only must have instructed them to give a hug that panchi's face is towards the camera and it is loose..if SPA is a act,their romance too is then these loose hugs cld also be a part of the script...but as you say we can speculate lots of theories that is it
--------------------------------------------------------This is what exactly i think.