Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahimataq thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: trros

i will go for da 2nd option๐Ÿ˜ณ

minu im not surprised...oh yeh i want harshad chopra's comments on y'days epi. ๐Ÿ˜‰

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahhh i don need his help actually ๐Ÿ˜ณ bcoz i m myself very xpert in knwing who r in love &who r not in love &u guys knw naa if m not sure dat shachi r in luv i wud hv never wasted mah tym on dem ๐Ÿ˜ณ but i think de r very mch in love or shud i say de r madly in love wid each other shabir's madness is little more ๐Ÿ˜ณ
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Inspite of all the hug was complete and they were lost in another world.
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aamna Am

CHINEE JACHI ROCKS ๐Ÿ˜›

who are they?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
pan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have never seen an actress like panchi who was 0% in romantic scene now has grown as 100% romantic artist,i never seen an actress blushes so much on screen,shaboo was lost in her deep eyes,their comfort level,body language says that the fire of passion and love is burning equally on both the side,shachi rocs.
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†I a disappointed with way he's hugging my gal..never expected this from Ahluwalia๐Ÿ˜ญ..their previous hugs were intenseI do see a change...๐Ÿ˜†

anyways..we al have our opinions.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well, prachi never looked happier to me. the dimples were so cute, i don't remeber her looking so radiant. i loved the scenes. the hug wasn't tight, but it was romantic alright.

@vasantha, don't worry, the tight hugs will come too. i don't think these two can resist each other physically. neither michi, nor sachi.
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
friends, each one of your thoughts are so aptly put......their body language and comfort level with each other says it all....yesterday epi. got me goose-bumps.....i was like hey is this shachi or michi intense romance.....anyways who are they trying to fool....only they know!!!!
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gawker

well, prachi never looked happier to me. the dimples were so cute, i don't remeber her looking so radiant. i loved the scenes. the hug wasn't tight, but it was romantic alright.

@vasantha, don't worry, the tight hugs will come too. i don't think these two can resist each other physically. neither michi, nor sachi.

Yes i agree here๐Ÿ˜ƒmy gal was very happy๐Ÿ˜ณ
tweety_me14 thumbnail
Thats exactly my point- I have never seen Panchi look so happy and radiant before this...! Her dimples were a sure give away- her dimples only come when she smiles whole heartedly...I have never seen her smile like this in any romantic scene before!