Kkusum
Kkusum

Update for Jan 11th

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Thanks to Reepz Patel

Garv sez sorry 2 kumud bout las nite. Kumud sez how many times will u say dat. Wen u were with me u went 2 kali now ur with kali ur comin bak 2 me. Everything is over jus leave me. Kali comes n walks off. Kkusum comes n sez kumud ive waitin so long 4 u.kumud walks 2 kkusum leavin garv. Golus bit comes – comedy(cudnt here wot dey sed coz I missed it) golu is sayin sum rude things 2 the hotels boss without knowing lol funny scene.jenny and her lover r jus gona get married n ceremony starts.kumud is with kshitij and garv with kali. As oscar says I take jenny as my wife.. kumud n garv both lissen.jenny sez I take oscar as my hubby n all clap.garv remembers his weddin 2 kumud kumud remembers da same.n she remembers her times wiv kshitij n kshitij remembers his times wiv kumud. They show some person wiv blak jacket come in da weddin.jenny oscar wlk towards da car.jenny throws the flowers n kumud catches them. Nakul comes in n sez congratz kumud urn next 2 get marriage. Harry goes in kapoor house aru sees n cals evry1 harry runs.harry rings nakul n sez sorry I cdunt du ur job. nakul sez u try n du da job n come shimla. Jenny cuts da cake evry1 claps.sum1 gets out da car n has a knife. All couples hav 2 dance so kumud n kshitij r dancing n garv n kali are dancing. Couples hav 2 swap as wel. Kumud goes 2 garv tere naam song comes kali gets jealous. Kumud goes n kali dances. Person wiv da knife comes in da party n sees kkusum goes 2wards her.ACP is there n rings officer to sey u come as I am goin out da party. Jenny sez kumud im cold lets get sumin.kkusum sez ill come 2.kkusum jenny n kumud go.kkusum sez jenny u take my shoiwl ill get another one.da blak jacket man is following. Jenny n kumud talk.jenny asks kumud howdus it feel on de 1st nite of marriage. Kumud remembers garv n kumud together. Oscar asks the same question 2 garv.garv sez evry1 is nervous. Jenny sez thnk god kumud sez evry1 is nervous.jenny asks wot happen between u n garv dat u split up.kumud tells jenny(flashbacks) lights go out in room.kumud sez u wait ill see.sum1 comes in thunderstorm happens. Sum1 comes closer 2 jenny n cuts jenny with a knife.kumud goes bak 2 room n finds jenny hangin from the ceiling.kumud is shocked

End

Reepz

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. when did they decide to go to a dance?
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
and who is Oscar and Jenny?
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

oscar is jeeny's huband and jenny is friend of Kumud and Kali she got married to oscar and now she is hanging i mean she is no more from this episode LOL but why would they killed her , whats the point of killing i think they gonna open up one more murder file first the acp will arrest kumud and kusum and then all kapoor family one by one and then they all will be bailed out because Garv is lawyer and he will help them and ACP will be working again without any clue.

ekta please hires CID TEAM THEY ALL ARE SOO GOOD THEY CAN EVEN TALK WITH DEADBODY'S NOW THE NEW CID TEAM AND DONT WASTE OUR TIME ANY MORE PLEASE OR KILL KUSUM PLZ

Ouch

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
because jenny was wearing kumud's shawl the killer thought that it was kumud and killed her.
mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Dead
anam Groupbie
anam
anam

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Another killing. Looks like Ekta loves to kill

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi