Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: desigrl05

I think its the scriptwriters stupidity of writing such a dragged on storyline! HONESTLY they could've been done and gone with this storyline by last december but NOO they gotta wait till pullu leaves then start the heavy stuff and pull in a non-actor to essay the role!

back to topic:

there is a saying that every person will have to repay their bad deed in this lifetime only...

Eklavya MADE the choice of marrying Kt..so now its his turn to deal with it! Kt is a good girl and doing the duties of a married woman but seriously, she needs to tell someone about this! This doesn't mean that she is to blame

When a woman is in domestic abuse why is it that the woman is the one to blame for it?! I think its totally Eklavya's fault..and put yourself in Kt's shoes... whom can she trust? and even if so whom does she tell? She obviously loves Lakshya and that is why she's pushing him away to prevent him from getting hurt by Eklavya [hello, he's the size of Kt + Lakshya put together times 2 (not in a fat way but he's much taller and broader)] ... If you think outside of the box then you see that in a domestic abuse relationship it is not the woman's fault at all...!

I think u read me wrong. Try again. See whom i have blamed, KT or Eku. And ask the members here as well that whom i blamed.๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Zinu29

Jhanvi- I agree! Why are the women always at blame? ๐Ÿค” I mean, like I don't even wanna start this convo, I get too deep and personal, but still like.. it's NOT at all KT's fault! She's doing everything to de an 'adarsh bahu/patni,etc.' & because Eklavya can't stop abusing, dosen't mean it's "her fault" not to go tell someone about it! As it's said; every "Why?" has a reason behind it! This does as well.. some people keep quiet for others safety, some do for their own safety, some are threatened, and many more reasons.. KT is stuck in a dilemma with two of the situations I mentioned; Threatened & fear of losing Lakshya [for someone's safety].. why should she be at blame? Ughh! I just cannot digest that they're still dragging this crap since May! ๐Ÿ˜•

Who is balming KT?????? WHO???? REad the topic carefully before replying...READ evryones comment before replying...NO-ONE thru out this entiore topic had blamed KT. Instead everyone had blamed Eku. NO ONE is blaming KT, no one.

I request u to go thru all the pages instead of writing a sudden reply.๐Ÿ˜Š

rheamalhotra123 thumbnail
eklavya is very much wrong bt kt also.if kt and laksh really love each other and want to hug each other openly, kt shld file a divorce.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Who is balming KT?????? WHO???? REad the topic carefully before replying...READ evryones comment before replying...NO-ONE thru out this entiore topic had blamed KT. Instead everyone had blamed Eku. NO ONE is blaming KT, no one.

I request u to go thru all the pages instead of writing a sudden reply.๐Ÿ˜Š

Read the topic yourself, it reads : "100% Kt's fault...." If the topic is readily blaming Kt, how can everything else be right? change the title and I'll rest my case๐Ÿ˜Š

Guronge thumbnail

Read the topic yourself, it reads : "100% Kt's fault...." If the topic is readily blaming Kt, how can everything else be right? change the title and I'll rest my case๐Ÿ˜Š

Yea... but Labib I don't get what you mean because your saying you support KT but then you said 'Lastly it is all Kt's fault, she should slap Eku back' Clarify please  :-)

Edited by Guronge - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: samddu

eklavya is very much wrong bt kt also.if kt and laksh really love each other and want to hug each other openly, kt shld file a divorce.

So true...thats exactly my point....I told KT to be wrong because she is not protesting, instead she is being tortured. If i was KT, i wud have seriously slapped Eku twice for the slap he gave...then he wudnt dare to talk with me like that..

desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

So true...thats exactly my point....I told KT to be wrong because she is not protesting, instead she is being tortured. If i was KT, i wud have seriously slapped Eku twice for the slap he gave...then he wudnt dare to talk with me like that..

think about it in reality terms...Eku is a strong guy and Kt isn't much to his size... rationally if Kt goes to hit Eku, Eku won't be the one to whimper down and say 'Im sorry' but rather he'll hit back and matters will get worse...I think there should be another solution to the problem and I think she should talk to someone..but even that is hard...so I do not think Kt is wrong in any way here, she's put in a difficult situation w/ an abusive parter so it works against her...

Originally posted by: Guronge

Yea... but Labib I don't get what you mean because your saying you support KT but then you said 'Lastly it is all Kt's fault, she should slap Eku back' Clarify please  :-)

Jhanvi: I have made the topic therefore i dont need to read it again. I know that the title has been a bit too much, but if u read what i have written ur perception wud have been clear. i have written it clearly, that Eku is the one who is wrong, he is the one who is evil......but since KT is not protesting, i told its her "fault". i didnt say her to be "bad" or "criminal". i said her "faulty" because she is being tortured but yet not slapping back eku.

Gurjeet: i dont know how to clarify it more...all the members who have replied here have understood the meaning except u two...no problem๐Ÿ˜ณi will expalin. the line which u have quoted explain it well. KT is def. innocnet. And eku is evil. But i want KT to stand up for her rights and fight against Eku...i want KT to slap eku back so that eku wont dare to touch KT. But KT is just crying and not protesting....thats y i said KT's "fault". Hope its clarified.๐Ÿ˜Š

think about it in reality terms...Eku is a strong guy and Kt isn't much to his size... rationally if Kt goes to hit Eku, Eku won't be the one to whimper down and say 'Im sorry' but rather he'll hit back and matters will get worse...I think there should be another solution to the problem and I think she should talk to someone..but even that is hard...so I do not think Kt is wrong in any way here, she's put in a difficult situation w/ an abusive parter so it works against her...

By writing "KT to slap Eku back" i didnt literally mean that she wil slap him back. I meant she shud fight (not literally, again) back. That means that instead of crying and telling Lakshya to go away, she shud go and talk about this to Tusli baaaaa๐Ÿ˜ณTusli can slap Eku tightly, u biliv that, right?? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

desigrl05 thumbnail
I got it labib, but think about how hard it is for a woman to stand up to an abusive husband...it is already hard upon her to be there with him and it makes her become more insecure about her doings and everything else... this is on a larger scale and maybe you won't understand the context of it, so it is okay... but i totatlly get what you meant but I was trying to show you in a different and also larger light..hope you get what i mean, but if not, that is okay