Chit Chat

The Making Of CCs Very First Serial-pg10 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

Originally posted by soni_gal

ok let it be somefin romantic but first of all we need guys and wid out guys we cant do anyfin! Ouch

sweetie toh unko bulao naEmbarrassed

I wonder if we'll have to do it the Shakespeare wayLOL

You know there used to be no female actresses in his plays.....males used to play the female roles....so I wonder if here the females will have to play the males rolesLOL...well of coz notEmbarrassedWinkLOL.....so where are Soumya, Mev and Nug?.....I only know these 3 are guys from CC....well Huzi used to be here....he won't come at the moment coz he's busy and all else whereEmbarrassed....so at least un teeno ko toh bulao aap sabLOLWink

main page updatedSmile

Love,

sum

hehe... ok den will call dem! but plz yaar mujhe main role karne tho na?!EmbarrassedLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Making Of CCs Very First Serial-pg10 (Page 7)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
haila......aap sab mujhe mushkil mein dhaal rahe ho............. Embarrassed

almost saab ko hi main role chaiye.............ok I will try my best to fulfill everyone's desires Embarrassed Wink Smile

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

haila......aap sab mujhe mushkil mein dhaal rahe ho............. Embarrassed

almost saab ko hi main role chaiye.............ok I will try my best to fulfill everyone's desires Embarrassed Wink Smile

hehe... lekin maine phel kaha tha!LOL it depends on u!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
im checkin da 1st pgeeee !!! Big smile

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 16 June 2008 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
yah I know some said first and some later........but I don't wanna disappoint anyone Embarrassed ....will do something which would give a chance to everyone to fulfill their desires Embarrassed

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged

yah I know some said first and some later........but I don't wanna disappoint anyone Embarrassed ....will do something which would give a chance to everyone to fulfill their desires Embarrassed

yup datz true!!! every1 should get equal parts! well first we have to decide wat kinda story we want and do u want me to pm the guys ab it?

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
well you can Embarrassed ....don't mind Wink

and hey...if you really PM....then remember....it's CC's serial...by CC members.....okay? Wink Embarrassed

and thx Embarrassed

oh well....anymore members in the serial?

and yah....I'll try my best to get everyone equal parts.......not like Ekta LOL Wink

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hehe... ok ill do dat!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top