Chit Chat

The Making Of CCs Very First Serial-pg10 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Lovely  idea SumClap
would love to be part of it....Big smile

Originally posted by -Pinky-

very nice post Big smile
i wanna be in it!!!!!
make it like ekta kapoor shows.. it would be funny we'd keep coming back from death n keep loosing our memories haha

hehe...good one pinkzz...it will be soo much fun...LOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Making Of CCs Very First Serial-pg10 (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fly2me

Awesome-ness idea!!!!!!!! (reminds me of rida Cry Cry Embarrassed ) But, anywayzz

I wanna be a part of it! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Embarrassed

&& make it kinda like "Dil mil gaye" Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Embarrassed

Like DMG?...hye you wanna play doctor doctorLOLWinkEmbarrassed

Let's seeEmbarrassed

Originally posted by soni_gal

oh nooooo wayz yaar! make kinda like left right left!!! it soo cute and romantic!!!! but i dont really mind but i have to be in the main leading role!!!WinkLOL

Haila....koi Dil Mil Gaye ka kehta hai aur koi kehta hai Left Right Left................now I'm stuck....not listening to both suggestions then!LOL

When my sisters go either ways then I say we won't do it at all! Coz we can't do both...and if we do one then I feel quilty for not going with the other's wayEmbarrassed.....

So yah....no DMG and no LRL! That's final!WinkLOL Or if you both want....we can have a lil' masala of DMG and a lil' of LRLLOL

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

@Vidhi: thxEmbarrassed

@Pinky (btw what shall I call ya?Embarrassed): thxEmbarrassed

@Gracy: thxEmbarrassed

@Pinky&Vidhi&Gracy: and you say like Ekta shows? haila....and I thought everybody had enough of themLOL........okay well let's see what the others have to sayEmbarrassed

chk the "up till now" thing on the 1st pageEmbarrassed

Edited by Shazia_haya - 12 June 2008 at 11:27pm

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hey Sumra...yeah we can add sm of Ekta's drama also..i don't mind... it will be fun.. LOL LOL LOL ... bt don't use her lots of marriages/affairs wala thing... Wink .... I agree wid Pinky ... "it would be funny we'd keep coming back from death n keep loosing our memories "... LOL LOL

*angel3000*

IF-Dazzler

*angel3000*

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged
mera kya hoga kaliya?LOL...count me also plz...i also wanna be a part of ur serialSmile

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazia_haya

@Vidhi: thxEmbarrassed

@Pinky (btw what shall I call ya?Embarrassed): thxEmbarrassed

@Gracy: thxEmbarrassed

@Pinky&Vidhi&Gracy: and you say like Ekta shows? haila....and I thought everybody had enough of themLOL........okay well let's see what the others have to sayEmbarrassed

chk the "up till now" thing on the 1st pageEmbarrassed

hehe... gr8! and dont tell any but jut put in in da main lead ok!LOL

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
ok let it be somefin romantic but first of all we need guys and wid out guys we cant do anyfin! Ouch

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
heeeey Tongue cant find da post i made here earlier LOL LOL anyways, i'll be da violin prodigy !!! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top