i likeee what u said 👏 👏 😃 hhmm.... its not gonna be saas-bahu right ?? 😉 😛
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
so then.... hhmm.... no clue 😛
Shazia_haya thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni_gal

ok let it be somefin romantic but first of all we need guys and wid out guys we cant do anyfin!

sweetie toh unko bulao na😳

I wonder if we'll have to do it the Shakespeare way😆

You know there used to be no female actresses in his plays.....males used to play the female roles....so I wonder if here the females will have to play the males roles😆...well of coz not😳😉😆.....so where are Soumya, Mev and Nug?.....I only know these 3 are guys from CC....well Huzi used to be here....he won't come at the moment coz he's busy and all else where😳....so at least un teeno ko toh bulao aap sab😆😉

main page updated😊

Love,

sum

Shazia_haya thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Nishi*

i likeee what u said 👏 👏 😃 hhmm.... its not gonna be saas-bahu right ?? 😉 😛

depends what the majority wants here😉

😆

and everyone....hope you guys don't mind that I'm not doing this fast😳.........can you all also help in this?😊 Give ideas for the storyline😊 and so on😊

Vitna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

sweetie toh unko bulao na😳

I wonder if we'll have to do it the Shakespeare way😆

You know there used to be no female actresses in his plays.....males used to play the female roles....so I wonder if here the females will have to play the males roles😆...well of coz not😳😉😆.....so where are Soumya, Mev and Nug?.....I only know these 3 are guys from CC....well Huzi used to be here....he won't come at the moment coz he's busy and all else where😳....so at least un teeno ko toh bulao aap sab😆😉

main page updated😊

Love,

sum

hehe... ok den will call dem! but plz yaar mujhe main role karne tho na?!😳😆

Shazia_haya thumbnail
haila......aap sab mujhe mushkil mein dhaal rahe ho............. 😳

almost saab ko hi main role chaiye.............ok I will try my best to fulfill everyone's desires 😳 😉 😊
Vitna thumbnail

haila......aap sab mujhe mushkil mein dhaal rahe ho............. 😳

almost saab ko hi main role chaiye.............ok I will try my best to fulfill everyone's desires 😳 😉 😊

hehe... lekin maine phel kaha tha!😆 it depends on u!

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
im checkin da 1st pgeeee !!! 😃
Shazia_haya thumbnail
yah I know some said first and some later........but I don't wanna disappoint anyone 😳 ....will do something which would give a chance to everyone to fulfill their desires 😳
Vitna thumbnail

yah I know some said first and some later........but I don't wanna disappoint anyone 😳 ....will do something which would give a chance to everyone to fulfill their desires 😳

yup datz true!!! every1 should get equal parts! well first we have to decide wat kinda story we want and do u want me to pm the guys ab it?