Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 3:57am | IP Logged

I think everyone's bored at CC these days.Embarrassed

You guys don't do much dhamal these days (just like Star saidEmbarrassed in the other thread)........oh well.....to try a hand at making CC a lil' more active than it is at the moment, an idea popped up in my head....just a few minutes ago.WinkEmbarrassed

So what came to mind was that......

Let's make a serial (TV soap)!

Maybe CC's very own serial.TongueWinkEmbarrassed

How does that sound?Embarrassed

Well there's quite much to do.Embarrassed

We can choose members from IF (from Chit-chat Section, Jokes Section, Paranormal Section, other sections from IF and other forums on IF) [but please don't offend anyone and please don't be offended by this topicEmbarrassed]

We can choose real-life people as well...as in celebrities (such as Kareen Kapoor, Shah rukh Khan, Hriithk Rohsan, George BushLOL, etc...)

And then the storyline is yet to be decided.

But first, we need to know whether it's a romantic serial or a romantic comedy or a saas-bahu sort of serial or what?SmileEmbarrassed

So what are you waiting for?

Let's get started!TongueEmbarrassedWink

[is this a good idea or a bad one?Embarrassed]

Love

sum

"

"Up Till Now"

Genre: not at all like saa-bahu serial…..a lil' like Ekta serials……a bit romantic, a bit comedy and a bit drama

Cast: Swancy, Rajni, Rukhaya, Lara, Vidhi, Pinky, Gracy, Garu, *Nishi*, Shruti, Star, and I (Sumra) [did I miss anyone?Embarrassed]<c'mon guys, put your names as wellSmileWink>

Storyline: start giving ideas everyone….then we can start making the storyline….Smile

Up till now…to start deciding the storyline…we have these suggestions at the moment…you can give moreSmile…there's no hurry to make this serialWink…hum aram se banaye ge so that it'll be awesomeWinkSmile

1)      Pick a serial and do a remake on it –suggested by Star

2)      Pick a serial but we modify it almost completely and only use a few ideas from that particular serial-suggested by Sum-idea derived from Star's suggestion

3)      Mix a few serials together and do the remake CC style-suggested by Sum-idea derived from Star's suggestion

4)      We make our OWN serial ourselves-suggested by Sum

{go to page 10...there are 5 options posted by sum (meLOL)....feel free to select any to go with or suggest something elseSmile}

Edited by Shazia_haya - 22 June 2008 at 9:12am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Making Of CC’s Very First Serial-pg10" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 5:41am | IP Logged
wow good idea
i wanna have a part in it, and it should be a bit of romance, drama and comedy

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Gr8 Idea Sumra... chalo banate hain CC mein serial... bt not saas-bahu wala...

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swansea

wow good idea
i wanna have a part in it, and it should be a bit of romance, drama and comedy

Great.Smile And thx.Embarrassed

Originally posted by princezna

Gr8 Idea Sumra... chalo banate hain CC mein serial... bt not saas-bahu wala...

Thx.Embarrassed....so you are a part of it as well, right?WinkEmbarrassed

Okay so we are making the serial now.

Up till now....

swansea(btw what shall I call you?Embarrassed) and I are in for sure and then waiting for what Rajni has to sayEmbarrassed.....

and it won't be a saas-bahu serial......it'll be a bit romantic, a bit comedy and a bit drama......

if any more suggestions are posted then I'll update this list again (but won't edit this post...will post again in a new post under this topic)

Okay so anyone starting the storyline?Smile

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Hey gr8 idea and I'd love to be part of it Big smile

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged
yes dear i am also in Big smile

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Okay up till now

Genre: saas-bahu serial......it'll be a bit romantic, a bit comedy and a bit drama......

Cast: swansea, Rajni, Rukhaya and I (Sumra)

Storyline: any ideas anyone? Embarrassed

Koi toh story ka bhi sochiye na Embarrassed

@Rukhaya:thx Embarrassed

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 12 June 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome-ness idea!!!!!!!! (reminds me of rida Cry Cry Embarrassed ) But, anywayzz

I wanna be a part of it! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Embarrassed

&& make it kinda like "Dil mil gaye" Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top