Debate Mansion

The most overrated things in life... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by bips

anyone notice that the only ppl who say that 'its the inner beauty that counts' are the ppl who are stunning themselves. ..................................................

You mean that is why I say all the time that it's the inner beauty that countsWinkLOL

Jokes apart yaar, I really believe that inner beauty is what matters in the long run and no, it's not overrated at all since going by your post only stunning people believe that and there's definitely a dearth of stunning people on this earthLOL  Most are average looking.

LOLLOL nahin nahin! i was referring to our celebrities... if you read any film magazine all the actors and actresses will go on and on about inner beauty while spending lakhs to erase that tiny wrinkle, lose that 10 grams of extra weight Wink etc etc..... its hypocricy at its best.

I agree with the rest, like i said before in the long run its your personality, your attitude that will take you places ... but looking good doesn't hurt either Smile ....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The most overrated things in life... (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

^^Haan, baat sahi hai, par 6000 cc, 12 cylinders aur upar se khatara, aisi gari dekhe ho kabhi?? Waisi gari leke koi ladka ghumega toh koi ladki aas paas bhi nahi bhatakne wala, toh phir ladkiyon ke time exception kaise expect kar sakti ho.

As I said performance all the way. The engine should not be too noisy, too expensive or extravagant in any way that makes it unappealing and burdensome. You do not need a jet engine to get from Point A to B, but you do need a good one.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PinkPixie

the concept of love is def overated.

Agreed here.. undefined things can even be rated? LOLLOL

souro

souro

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by PinkPixie

the concept of love is def overated.

Agreed here.. undefined things can even be rated? LOLLOL

Yeh kya sun raha hoon mai.Shocked This from DM's biggest Love Guru and Relationship Manager.Shocked

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Zoe28

Goldie

Zoe28

Posted: 27 June 2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged
i think white skin is overrated, as people find anyone who is white or fair gorgeous, when its the features which make someone beautiful not the colour as i think there are many people who are dusky and are beautiful. another thing which is really overrated is size zero because so many actresses want to be a size zero after kareena getting so thin,when really being a size zero means you don't each much because you cannot be that tiny and eat well, secondly u look older as it gives ur face a sunken look , gives u wrinkles and takes away the natural glow of your face, just like kareena looked in close up of tashans, she looked ill on her face despite the glowing makeup, compare her look there with jab we met and you will see what i mean and u will understand what natural glow i was referring to.

anshuman83

anshuman83

Posted: 20 August 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged

we all are too young to comment on that...atleast i feel i am...

there's so much to see in this marvellous world,for me life's yet to begin..got a long way to go before i start to comment...

anybody got  so much patience to wait for my posts:)...?

bharti_hi

bharti_hi

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
corporate culture is overrated most

Post Reply New Post

Go to top