India-Forums

Update for today’s episode in US 1/11/05

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Jack gave us this update from another forum a while ago and credites go to chetmyster....here it is:

UPDATE

Sameer tells Babuji that he believes that everything Rimjhim has said about Malini is true. Babuji listen. Sameer says that when Rimjhim was kidnapped back in panchgani, there was a police investigation afterwards and Vijays name was popping up everywhere on everyones lips and stuff. Then Sameer tells the same story to Avinash and some more family members, adding that the thug leader Sawant was also questioned and he also said Vijay was behind everything. Sameer ends it off saying to Avinash ''..and you know the relationship between Vijay and Malini''. Babuji says he wants to make a speech..the family are present. Rimjhim and Yashoda are standing together (as usual). Babuji tells everyone that ''Rimjhim has done alot for the family, so much that we dont even have to mention here how much she has done, she has always proved herself right on every occasion of doubt. She has supported every member of this family in their time of need including Rakesh, Kaveri, Yashoda..and i feel she deserves her rights as bahu of this house''. Everyone looks on in thought..Yashoda is happy. Iravati, Malini and Durga come along..Iravati says ''ok, eh ladki has done alot for this family but so has Malini, what about Malini's rights, what is her position in this house now''. Malini feels dizzy and faints. Avinash rushes there and catches her.

Malini is put on a bed and then everyone leaves the room as Kaveri, Bua and the lady-doctor stay inside. Outside, Babuji, Avinash, Iravati and the others are in thought. The doctor comes out and tells everyone thats its nothing to worry about as infact Malini is PREGNANT. Babuji, Iravati and Avinash are all shocked in a bad way (no ones happy). Yashoda and Rimjhim stand together afar..Rimjhim is shocked to the core.

Rakesh talks to his advisor about his business affairs and what a big mess hes in right now. Rakesh wonders if he can get another company involved in this matter. The advisor tells him that this problem is something that happened with his company only and he shouldnt get other companies involved and also he shouldnt attempt to bribe the CBI investigators.

Iravati tells Babuji that ''now that Malini is pregnant she should get her rights..this child will be of this parivar and it should have that the status and standing..we dont want it to question as one day about its mothers position..but the decision rests with you'' (the're thinking abit far ahead arnt they)

Avinash is in the garden in deep thought. He thinks about the time when he was drunk and Malini hugged him and he hugged her back and they slept together (..and thats how Malini got pregnant avinash..good boy). Malini comes up behind him and puts her hand on his shoulder and starts crying..she says ''im not asking for my rights, i dont even know if i'll get a place in this house, but i'll never forget the love we shared, i'll spend the rest of my life alone and this child is going to be a significance of that''. Avinash is looking distressed, he says ''I'v always done what i felt was the right thing..and i'll continue to do that''. He leaves and she is left with a confused and distressed look on her face.

Iravati and Babuji are in their bedroom when Malini comes slithering inside the room crying. Malini tells Iravati that shes tolerated so much in this house already and now this new baby is coming into the world and she doesnt want the baby to suffer like she did. Then Malini goes over to Babuji and pleads next to his legs..telling him that she doesnt have a status in this house and shes not asking for anything but this child shouldnt suffer etc. Babuji feels the strain and he decides something..he gets up and tells Malini to come with him.

Babuji says he wants to make a speech..he shouts for Rimjhim several times. Rimjhim shortly arrives. The whole family gather. Babuji tells Rimjhim (without looking her in the eye)..''I want to ask something of you, and i know you will not refuse me out of respect..when i accepted you into this house as a daugher..some people disagreed with me but i told them you would respect the houses dignity. Now i want you to again be a daughter..dont refuse me...now move out of Avinashs room''. Malini smiles. Rimjhim is shocked with Babuji..Yashoda is by her side not believing her ears.

PREVIEW
Rim is upset...holding her wedding picture tight
Prem arrives at sukh sandi sadan in a purple van.. he exits the van. Rakesh is standing there looking curious. Prem looks at the house relaxingly (i think he has Vijay). Prem says ''This house is not at all worthy of Rimjhim''
Malini is angry...Durga is there too (i dont where they are)

Edited by ExoticDivinity2 - 11 January 2005 at 6:19pm

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
thanks exoctica..These updates are from chetmyster and please credit her when u post the update. Also these updates are already posted. You can scroll pages and u will be able to find them...
K.K. Groupbie
K.K.
K.K.

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
thank you. i think by next weekwe shouls see ki amlini ka nakab khul gaya
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top