Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFís Creative Head

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Welcome friends, Hug
 to another Question of the Week... This time's question is a slightly different kind...

Whoever your favourite star/movie/serial, etc... is, have you ever disliked them, for perhaps, a day, a week, or just a few minutes? If so, why?

Be truthful, we all know you're all great fans, but we need to be critical on it too, right?

Love,
Ghungroo, Luvneet, Parita, Swati and Sam
Celeb Fan Clubs Development Team 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QOTW - Letís get into a criticís shoes!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Great QOTW Sam! Clap

Yes, I have disliked my favorite actors many times. Like Anita Hassanandani, she is a great actor but I do not like her dance. I don't think she is a great dancer.

Then, I did not like Aishwarya in Barso re megha at all...I though she looked really aged.

And for serials, I always do that...because your favorite show, at some point, will definitely become irrational and would lose it charm no matter how good it is, especially Indian shows.

Let me say, no offense to anyone. Embarrassed

komalash

IF-Rockerz

komalash

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Kwl..
But let me think when did I didnt like her(ASH)...
Will beb ack soon to answer.. LOL

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I haven't liked Preity's past three films (JEM, KANK and JBJ) I really really liked her in KHNH andd then I got excited for all these releases cuz the starcasts were so good and the KANK and JBJ were Yash Raj films so I had high hopes that she would do well in both films but I ended up not liking either one of her releases.

-Junglee-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Junglee-

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
i dont like shilpa anand when she left us! aka dmgians! but overall she is awsome , the one and only ridz! sukriti! Dead Dead

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
wow great question Clap

I love konkona sen sharma as an actress but in her personal life, I found out that she had a living in relationship with her boyfriend Ouch She should've married him or don't live with him if your not marrying him.

tapishh

IF-Rockerz

tapishh

Posted: 18 June 2008 at 7:49am | IP Logged
i like mr. amitabh bachchan but when he went abt saying how kbc was more popular when he was hosting it rather than SRK and generally saying how statistics prove that he's better than srk, my respect for him dimnished somewhat.

i mea come on you're such a big star don't be petty!

reva_roy

IF-Rockerz

reva_roy

Posted: 22 June 2008 at 1:27am | IP Logged

really a good question ClapClapClap

i loved aamir khan & he is a great actor ClapClapClapbut after the comment that he said about SRK AngryAngry

i don t like him now Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top