pooja and ronit's dressing

Posted: 19 years ago

i think pooja should go bak with the cloths she used to wear. coz she changed her hair style and cloths coz of ronit...and now she hates him..coz she thinks he has killed milind..so she should go bak to her oily looks.

and did u noticed that after ronit got married he changed his dressing too....he was wearing those dress pants and a shirt....like milind used to wear..i think he was looking really nice in that..although i am an akash fan but still i think ronit was looking really nice yesterday....shaadi chaye marzi say ho ya na ho..insaan shaadi keh baad kafi bara bara lagnye lag jata hai...

did she still leave her hair open?
datz not up2 dem itz up 2 directorz 2 realize it
i guess so... but hey guys can someone post the pics of Ronit's wedding plz...

I agree with you about Ronit!! Yeah he did look so cute and grown up yesterday!!

About Pooji I like the way she looks now!! She suits for Ronit only!! And Ronit for her only!!😳😳🤗

YEAH , RONIT DID LOOK GOOD
so sad. Pooja has changed her looks and so did Ronit. Why
did he change his looks after he got married, beats the heck out
of me. Why Pooja needed a makeover is even more
questionable!
If ronit starts to dress like milind then.......poornima will fall for him!!!!!!
i totally agree with no angel. He is lookin very nice now on days. Pooja is only 4 ronit. 
hey hey....mandy changed her looks too.. i think she changed it b cuz in the show they show that she likes sum1 and sum1 likes her(fake) so she gotta look good. pooji chnaged her looks when she started likeing ronit and he started liking her.....poornima started looking pretier when she told poji abt milind n when thier kahani started....