Happi Birthday **Shweta** - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

😳

Omg I'm completely touched and overwhelmed! I have the best friends ever! You guys have really made me cry (which I don't do often!)

thank you so much for giving the start of my day such a great initiation! Luv you all! Will get back and thank you all individually. Till then Luv you all! Here is a jaddo di jhappi from me! πŸ€—

Shweta😊

Edited by pyaridilwalino1 - 15 years ago
Happy Birthday Shweta.. may you get the best in your life.. πŸ€—

hey babes happy b'day...........may u have a proporous year ahead............also i wish u achieve all ur wished goal and success comea at ur door...........once again a HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ˜‰

love khushiπŸ€—

Edited by CRAZY FOR KIDS - 15 years ago
Happy Birthday Shweta! have fun πŸ˜ƒ
Happy B'day Shweta! Hope You Have a Rocking Day! 😊

😳 .mahi4u
may god bless her all her life n shower her wid all da happiness she deserves n lives life 2 da fullest a very very sweeeeettttttt HAPPY BIRTHDAY

luv ya n tak care
mahru

thank you sooooooooo much Mahru! I really appreciate all the wishes!

πŸ€— Shweta

swansea.

hey swetha wish u a very good birthday
may god always be there with u all the way
and make all ur dreams come true

swansea

Thank you sooo much Swansea! It was so sweet of you to take the time out and give me a message! Thanks hun! 😊-Shweta

.:.MONA.:..

Hi Shweta i know it is ur happy day today as it is ur birthday.....

Today is a special day for u so i hope all ur wishes comes true.....

Happy birthday to u.....

i hope u have lots of fun.....

Happy Birthday

Hiiii Mona! Thanks for everything! The cake looks YUMMY, I've yet to eat a cake for my bday! And thanks for the present. Means a lot! πŸ˜ƒ-Shweta

😳 nirali_shah91.

Hey Shweta!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope u hav an awesme day n a gr8 n rockin yr ahead.... n many mre to cme... May all ur wishes cme tru n u njoy ur days to the fullest.... all the best for evrythn u do.... n NJOY....!!!! its PARTY TIME!!!! πŸ₯³ [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] πŸ€—  ❀️ [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Lots of Love 'n' Luck...

Nirali...πŸ˜‰ 😊 πŸ˜ƒ

Niraliiiiiii thank you soooo much! Thank you for the wonderful wishes and the message! Reallyyyyy appreciate it hun! πŸ€— Shweta

.N786

Hi Shweta!

This message has No Fat
No cholesterol and No Additives
This is all natural except, with a lot of sugar. But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it πŸ€—...

Happy Birthday! πŸ₯³

May this day bring you lots of happinness 😊...

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes

No you got it wrong---YOU ARE SWEET! thank you soooo much for the wishes and the message. I'm sure to gain some calories from your SWEET message! 😊 Shweta

My birthday is going SOOOOO well...thank you sooo much guys! I'm about to head out right now with friends and will continue the individual thank you's once I get back! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! SOOOO SWEET! JUNE 11, 2008 ROCKS!!!! --ShwetaπŸ€— Edited by pyaridilwalino1 - 15 years ago