Aamir FC - Articles - Pg142-143 - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
did anyone here talk with rajeev. i continuously tried calling him, but the line was always busy.
hey rajeev black mein bahut super hot dikhtha hai yaar usse kisi ki nazar na lage 😳 😳
Detailed Update of 11th June SBS...😊
hello guys jaisa aap sabhi log jaanthe hai Rajeev was there on SBS for a live chat show today.... pehle scene was like Rajeev was shown walking in the barish,he was eating something... uske peche public was there..he was looking very sweet in a white t-shirt... phir that person "Sandeep" is shown woh kehtha hai kii as you all know aaj you can talk to Rajeev.. but he says kii barish kii wajah se Rajeev abhi thak yahaan pohanch nahii paaye hai... he says kii abhi kuch dhair pehle we talked to Rajeev aur unhone kaha kii he is on his way..Sandeep was sitting at the beach , barish girr rahii thi... then Sandeep says ki let's ask Rajeev kii woh kahaan thak pohanche... Tho then Sandeep talks to Rajeev we can hear Rajeev's voice.. he says kii he will be there in about 10 ya 15 mins.. he says that he does not like to keep anybody waiting for him.. but baarish kii wajah se he could not come on time.... Sandeep keeps asking one or two questions tho Rajeev ko phone par theek se sunayi nahii detha.. Rajeev then says he will be there in 5 mins... then beech beech mein they keep showing "Mehfooz" ke kuch lines & the person behind se Barish mein kijiye "Aamir" se baat-cheet... then they talk about some other show.. then again Sandeep is shown.. he says kii Rajeev aa chuke hai... then Sandeep agge haath dikhakar kehthe hai kii aayiye Rajeev... then Rajeev comes... [Rajeev is wearing the same black jacket joh usne Aamna ke saath jab beach mein tha tab pehni thi..] Rajeev is smiling... Sandeep asks him kii usse kya saza dii jaye as he is late..Rajeev gives a smile & says saza yeh hogi kii main "Saaz Bahu Saazish" par phir aaun.. tho Sandeep foran asks kii kya "Saas Bahu Saazish" mein aana unke liye saza hai..Rajeev says no it is not like that..what he meant is kii woh Saas Bahu Saazish par dubara aayega & that too for a one hour special show... then Rajeev says kii har baar in the monsoon season he comes on "Saaz Bahu Saazish" and does something new... he says kii is baar ka monsoon is very special for him as uski movie "AAMIR" release ho gayi hai & he is getting appreciation for it...then Sandeep asks him kii kis tarah kii appreciation usse mil rahii hai.. tho Rajeev smile kartha hai aur kehtha hai kii woh khud kii tareef kaise kare..& he laughs..[aisa kuch kehtha hai..] then Sandeep tells Rajeev kii he should tell the viewers to call him on the number..tho Rajeev kehtha hai to the viewers kii "main aa chuka hoon.. agar aap mujhse baat karna chahthe ho tho is number pe call kare..number aapke screen par hai..." then Rajeev smiles.. actually Rajeev bohat hii zyada hot lag raha tha.. woh bhii barish mein...MashaAllah.... then he starts talking to the viewers.. sirf Rajeev baitha hua hotha hai... the first call is from Anjali, the second is from Manpreet from Delhi, third from Rewa Ahemdabad, fourth Akhilesh from Delhi, fifth Karnal from Delhi, sixth Manpreet from Jalandhar, seventh from Alisiya Pune, eight Pooja from Delhi, ninth Richa from Aeta[i hope i'am spelling this place right..] , tenth Alish[that was her name i think] from Rajkot, the eleventh Sharukh from Meerut, twelveth Poonam Delhi,thrirteenth Pushpa from Rajgaav, fourteenth Neha from Delhi, fifteenth Bharat from Delhi, sixteenth fauzia from, seventeenth pallavi from Delhi, 18th Mamta from Delhi,19th Namrata from Mumbai, 20th Diksha & Kritika from Mumbai, 21st Uttam from Aasnsol[i dont know the place exactly..], 22nd Shivani from Delhi & last but not the least Poonam from Noida... yes guys this show was a one hour special..3.30 thak aaya tha SBS... All the callers were asking general things.. some were talking about how cute he was looking tho some were saying kii they want to see him in a serial..some asked him about his next movie... tho some said kii they have seen "Aamir" aur unko movie bohat achchi lagi... one person said he wants Rajeev & Aamna together in a movie tho Rajeev said something like he will try & work woh koshish karega [or something like that..]... most of the callers were girls..many were saying kii unko yakeen nahii ho raha hai kii they are talking to him.. about two or three people asked him to sing tho usne about two songs gaaye... them the caller Mamta reffered to him as sujal tho Rajeev ne kaha kii don't you like Rajeev.. tho she answered something like she loved him as Sujal.. tho Rajeev ne kaha kii she should come out of the Sujal & go watch "Aamir"... then the caller Neha told him kii mera naam bhi khandelwal hai.. tho Rajeev says ohh..aapka naam bhi Khandelwal hai... then Neha says kii "kya aap mujhse shaddi karoge.." Rajeev was smiling & saying kii mere mom dad bhi yeh show dekh rahe hai.. then that girl was repeating the same thing again & again..then she said kii can she get his personal contact number.. tho Rajeev said kii "SBS" is the number where she can contact him.. woh phir kehtha hai after the show he will call her & give her his personal address & contact info... one of the guys who called first told about his acting,his work saying kii he has seen his plays in Delhi aur tabhi unko laga tha kii Rajeev will make it big.. & he has proved them right..Rajeev says i'am happy kii main aapke umeedon par khara utra.. one person talked to Rajeev about his acting.. then said kii he has a script written & is looking for a star for it.. aaj thak he did not have anybody to do it.. tho Rajeev kehtha hai kii unka number is being flashed & they have noted it down & so he will call him back... then all were saying ki they want to see him in a serial,one girl said kii please aap serial mein ayiye so that i can see you everyday..Rajeev kehtha hai kii abhi ek one or two years ke liye woh serial mein nahii aa raha hai...some ask him about his next movie tho woh kehtha hai kii it is a unconventional romantic film....Rajeev keeps asking almost everybody kii kya unhone "Aamir" dekhi.. he tells them kii they have to go watch "AAMIR"... he tells them to enjoy the rain..he keeps asking them kii kya unke sheher mein barish ho rahii hai.... he tells kii barish mein go eat pakode,mirchi something & enjoy the rain... one person asks him to sing "Never Mind" he says kii that song is very difficult then he sings "Mehfooz har kadam..."Diksha & Kritika call him by saying "Hi Aamir" Rajeev kehtha hai i love you for this..... when Rajeev talks to Shahrukh he says aap Shahrukh bol rahe hai aur main "Aamir"..that person praises him tho he says he is very glad to get appreciation from Shahrukh... Jab Rajeev Pushpa se baat kartha hai tho mazaak mein aakhir mein kehtha hai "Pushpa I hate Tears.." typical Rajesh Khanna style & he laughs...He tells Poonam kii kya you are jealous to see main kaha khada hoon tho Poonam says no i'am not jealous but i wish i was there with you... Rajeev replies back saying kaash tum yahaan Noida se yaahan aa jaathi.. yaa kaash main wahaan udd aa saktha... Uttam tells him to sing his favorite song tho Rajeev mazaak mein kehtha hai kii woh singer nahii hai balki actor hai... Uttam request tho Rajeev agrees & he sings "Are rukh jaa re bande..thum jaa re bhande..." he sings it very well.. [someone tell me yeh gaana kaha ka hai..] he was looking too damn hot... Last mein he stands up he is facing the beach & then he says thanku to all the callers jinhone usse baat karne ke liye call kiya.. he says kii ab he has to finish the show as time hogaya hai though he wants to talk , he cannot as the time is up.. [aisa kuch kehtha hai..] he is smiling..& the show comes to an end...Guys joh bhi i have written is in a jumbled form..... Rajeev was looking really very nice.. he answered all the questions patiently in such a sweet manner... he is the best.... 👏
Edited by sun_423 - 15 years ago

Hi friends,

Rajeev's chat transcript in indiafm.com 11th June

Zee_Zee : hEY rAJEEV, ZEINAB IS HERE,, how is life after aamir????r u by any chance gonna be on shootin for ur next film in europe? wish to meet u
priya64 : Hello Rajeev, welcome to bollywood
zaheer : hi rajeev wats ur future plans in bollywood?
priya64 : how do u feel after aamir released.. its getting such great reviews
Rajeev Khandelwal : hi zeinab, my second film will be shot in Goa...Hope to visit Europe very soon and hope I get the pleasure of meeting you...Love Rajeev
Rajeev Khandelwal : Life after Aamir is still the same....things around me are changing at a rapid speed though
nidarajeev : Hi Raj nida here hope u must b fi9..I wish you a huge sucess with ''Aamir'', I salute you for your brave decision ontaking Aamir as your debut ...INSHALLAH that ''Aamir'' gone be the biggest hit of the year 2008, it's my biggest wish and dream for this year, I wish to see always on the top, coz you deserve only the best, as you are the most wonderful humanbeing I have ever come across.........may i knw 1 of ur most memrbl moment in life???i realyy proud to be a Rajeev deewani......Luv u alot
moviebug : from serials to films now...that too such a grt one did u plan or it just happened
Rajeev Khandelwal : it feels awesome priya, when your work is appreciated ....I am not on Cloud 9 but surely feeling very very happy
Zee_Zee : Rajeev, u were mindblowing in Aamir,, how did u mange to do all this dangerous stuff?
Rajeev Khandelwal : no plans as such now zaheer....focussing on my second film which is a love story
Arjun : Hey Rajiv, Arjun here , i m one of ur biggest fan,u did extremely well  in Amir.
nram : Thank you Rajeev for the wonderful gift of Aamir you gave to your fans. U were simply superb...missed u after left right left and ur other serial
priya64 : read that u are not going to do tv anymore why is that? is it true
Rajeev Khandelwal : thanks nida....you are as sweet as always....the most memorable moment is yet to come and I guess it will be when I meet you
Ranu : i know u dun wanna answer this maybe but wat exactly transpired between u and ekta
Rajeev Khandelwal : i never had planned anything....though i was wanting to get out of the monotonous stuff that I was doing....I guess I am fortunate that I was offered Aamir at the right time in my career
priya64 : how was it working on aamir.. tell us abt the experience.. shooting on the streets of mumbai..was it a lot of trouble
priya64 : also how was it working with ekta in her tv shows
Rajeev Khandelwal : the credit goes to my director .....I just did what i was asked to....thanks for the appreciation
Zee_Zee : Rajeev, I saw ur film last night, I was totally speechless , ur performance, the story, music, I am a muslim, and I can tell u the story is totally realistic!!!
Rajeev Khandelwal : thank you arjun....my best wishes
priya64 : who are ur fav bollywood actors which u wud love to work with?
Yoj : Hey Rajeev..This is Yojana here..Now finally u are beeing known as Aamir how does it feel to be known as Aamir..
nram : After your outstanding potrayal of Aamir, will you consider doing a comedy film?
pappu : rajiv cangrats for ur superb performance in AAMIR!
Rajeev Khandelwal : i hope i dont keep you all waiting for very long in the future and I am glad that you liked aamir
priya64 : if not an actor what other profession wud u have taken up?
moviebug : man wanted to c d movie coz reviews r gud but its already out of theatres here..
vaishali : while doing aamir what's ur best momerable moment?
Arjun : Rajiv, How did Aamir happen?
priya64 : what are ur upcoming movies.. ? who u starring with
priya64 : ur favorite holiday destination?
vandu : Rajeev.....Amazing film.......Appreciated by the critics....audience and everyone......Awesome choice of script by you for a debut film...! Congratzz!!  Tell us a bit about your next film....Is the script sumwhat hatke from the other love stories??.......luv,vandu
Rajeev Khandelwal : i cant bea part of all those long running shows ....they get regressive after a point and I need to grow in my life....However if television offers me something exciting and pathbreaking Ill be more than happy to do it
Rajeev Khandelwal : nothing transpired Ranu and whatever did has expired now
chinmayi : hiee rajeev!! 1stly u were simply awesum in aamir & how did u manage 2 shoot in all those messy areas? 2ndly til date in all ur characters hav got a similar end ? u choose so or just a co-incidence?
priya64 : whats ur background.. b4 serials
Yoj : Hey rajeev Yojana here..Aamir is such a wonderful film..a movie of a different genre..Kudos to the entire team and U for making such a movie..a great debut Rajeev...Congratulations..extremely happy 4 U!!
priya64 : any siblings?
vaishali : what is the craziest thing that any of ur fan has done?
Rajeev Khandelwal : yes priya, shooting Aamir wasnt an easy task but when you love your work nothing seems impossible.,,,,we had fun while executing those sequences which look extremely difficult
Zee_Zee : Rajeev, The last 10 mints of the film, leave truely a strong feeling in heart, u didnt say a single word, but u moved or emotions with ur excellent portrayin of emotions, i am totally hooked to this scene, i love it so much, i am very poruf of u,, i love u sooooooo much
Arjun : You are almost a superstar after Kahi to hoga.Why you took chance with a new director rajkumar gupta and moreover a movie without a heroine.
priya64 : since now aamir is such a great success.. how are u gonna to celebrate ur success?
Rajeev Khandelwal : i have enjoyed working with everyone till date
Rajeev Khandelwal : thanks really appreciate
Rajeev Khandelwal : Yojana, its like a great reward for all the hardwork we have put in....feels good
Rajeev Khandelwal : i will consider anything which looks challenging to me
Rajeev Khandelwal : thanks pappu....Rajeev Pass Ho gaya
Rajeev Khandelwal : i would mostly have been an Army officer
Rajeev Khandelwal : where do you stay moviebug? I amsure they must not have released the film in your city
Arjun : wots your rapport with ekta kapoor today
chinar : i have seen ur movie it was excellent u are looking so handsome and hot
Rajeev Khandelwal : while shooting a girl from a chawl brought plenty of gifts for me and I could see that she is blown up all her pocket money on someone as ordinary as me ....it really touched me
nehuanku : hiii rajeeeeeevv neha n ankita here.....u must have got our reviews abt aamir hheheh still we r in aamir worlds...n jus now came from tv room to pc room hehhe u loook cute in smaall hair not long hair... plzzz change ur hairstyle n hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee round of aplllluaaaaaasssssssse for u for aamir
Raaji : i am ur big fan grom Kahin To Hoga, and i knew that u will rise and shine
Rajeev Khandelwal : my next film is a love story and the female lead has not been finalised as yet
Rajeev Khandelwal : Ladakh, India
Arjun :  Amna Shariff wats ur equation with her and wat was her reaction to the film
vaishali : whats ur best compliment till now given to u in ur life?
Raaji : are u single
Zee_Zee : RajKjumar is a genius, I cant even belive that it's his debut as a director, I hope to see u on other works by him,,,, Rajeev ur scene with  the prostitue and the climax are my most favourite!
chinmayi : Rajeev wich was ur most fav scene in the movie wich u performed?
priya64 : what kind of movies are u insterested in? comedy, drama, thriller, suspsens etc etc?
Rajeev Khandelwal : thanks vandu....i am glad you liked my choice ....my upcoming projects should also be finalised after a lot of brainstorm....will keep you all updated
Rajeev Khandelwal : ha ha ha chinamaye....i wish I could choose my character's end in all my projects....unfortunately i dunt interfere in the scriptwriters job ....as far as shooting those sequences is concerned when you love your work you dont complain come what may
Rajeev Khandelwal : i am a chemistry graduate and b4 serials i was writing and directing documentaries
Rajeev Khandelwal : we are three brothers....elder one is iin the Army and the younger one is working with HSBC bank
Rajeev Khandelwal : i hate calling it crazy because its an expression of love and caring from them ...
Rajeev Khandelwal : the credit goes to the director, cameraman, and the music director
Rajeev Khandelwal : do you still think the same post the release of Aamir, Arjun?
Rajeev Khandelwal : i am going on a holiday,.... will take a short break...... come back and get going with my second project
Rajeev Khandelwal : we dont hate each other arjun
Yoj : Hey Rajeev.. Yojana here..what is the one thing that u cant imagine ur life without..?
sippy : i love ur acting in aamir u were outstanding tell me when u r cmg with aamna in any films we love ur jodi u r the best i love the climax of ur film keep rocking best of luck 4 ur future love u
Raaji : when is ur birthday, how old are u
Rajeev Khandelwal : you are lying chinar....i think i am looking raw and harrowed in the film....thanks if you still found me hot
chinar : whom do u admire in the film industry
Raaji : do u think it was an easy journey for u from TV to Bollywood
priya64 : i have yet to see aamir..but i heard u were excellent.. any memorable moments during the shooting?
Raaji : you always wanted to become an actor
Zee_Zee : Rajeev, if I propose to u to marry me, will u say yes or not? and why?
Rajeev Khandelwal : sweethearts....i am growing my hair for my second film and trust me i shall keep your suggestion in mind
rkfan : wht kind of movies u wanna do??
nram : What would Rajeev have done in a situation as Aamir was...
Rajeev Khandelwal : Raaji....i am glad i didnt let you down...love n best wishes
rkfan : kis movie ki remake mein aap kaam karna pasand karenge
Rajeev Khandelwal : my equation with Aamna has remained the same in the last few years irrespective of anything happening in our careers....She loved the film
Fenil Seta : Hello Rajeev! I saw AAMIR today and the movie was fantastic! My rating-5/5! It's surprising that the lead actor, director, music director, and cinematographer were debutants and yet they did a such an outstanding job! Kudos to you and the entire AAMIR team!!
kunal4sky : sign more films
priya64 : are u up for doing reality shows? there are sooo many these days
Rajeev Khandelwal : i am still waiting for one
nanda : well...u r a complete package of good looks and talent and ve proved taht in whatever u ahve done so far..so keep it up dude!! way to go.
Rajeev Khandelwal : yes i am single Raaji
nram : Will Aamir release in other parts of India
Rajeev Khandelwal : thanks is all i can say
vaishali : will u also direc films and write stories
nanda : what was the best thing that has ever happened to u?
Bhavisha : Rajeev u did it....how does it feel 2 be in same par vth Bachchanz film.....nd also reviewz wer in ur favour??
Arjun : Your Dream Role?
Rajeev Khandelwal : the scene just before I bash up the goons
sippy : wht kind of a girl u will marry
Rajeev Khandelwal : every genre excites me
Zee_Zee : Rajeev, did any fan propose to u til date?????
priya64 : did u have anyone in the industry which u looked up to .. that made u decide to take up acting..
Arjun : Do people connect you as sujal of Kahii to Hoga or Rajiv Khandelwal ?
Rajeev Khandelwal : Yojana, my passion for life
chinar : how was ur aamir premiere?
Rajeev Khandelwal : me n aamna will feature together the day we find a story where the characters deman the two of us and not the producer
Rajeev Khandelwal : my birthdate is 16th Oct and i am just the right age
Bhavisha : wat comments did ur family give u
sippy : rajeev ur film climax is like a honest performance given by a most hard working actor really proud of u
Rajeev Khandelwal : all the stalwarts who have contributed in some way or the other to Indian cinema
Arjun : Television Baadshah "Rajiv Khandelwal" is now all set to rule Bollywood.Amitabh , SRK and Hrithik shouldbe careful now
Rajeev Khandelwal : yes Raaji....i had dreamt of being an actor when I was in class 3
Rajeev Khandelwal : i will say No because I think you deserve somebody much better than me
sippy : im proud of u tht u listen to ur instinct believe in ur self
Arjun : Why AAMIR is not released in the theatres in Australia ? i am very sad.
akv : Choosing such a movie for debut was risky or not?
Reema : Rajeev is there any actress you want to be paried opposite?
Rajeev Khandelwal : thanks Fenil ....your appreciation is so encouraging...i will surely share it with all concerned
Rajeev Khandelwal : i am too real to be on a reality show
Rajeev Khandelwal : thanks nanda....i shall try and live up to your expectations always
Rajeev Khandelwal : now that we have got a welcome response may be the Producers distribute the film in other cities as well
moulli : Were u totally convinced of the climax of the film... at the first time u read the script?
Rajeev Khandelwal : some day i shall surely tell a story which will come out from my pen vaishali
Bhavisha : hey sorry 4 askng dis....but y didn u calld Priyanka Bassi 4 ur premiere....or any of d left right left co-starz....v all wer hoping 2 see u nd priyanka again 2gethr...but sad she wz nt der :(
kunal4sky : wats your take on the way serials are running now a days
nasty devil :  wen u look at forgone years wat acording to u and how much have u changed
Rajeev Khandelwal : well I am too small to be compared to Mr.Bachchan 
shazia : wats your take on bollywood and how it accepts newcommers
Rajeev Khandelwal : my dream role is something that I have not dreamt abt.
chinar : i have heard  that u have adopted a child is it true
Rajeev Khandelwal : my dream girl is still in my dreams ....waiting for her to walk in my life
NidaRajeev : while doing aamir whts ur embarassing moment
vandu : Rajeev dont be too choosy............and sign atleast 3-4 films a year..........We wanna watch u often....not just once in a bluemoon !! And hoping to see you at award functions this year!!
moulli : Who do u think is the hero of the film? U/ Rajkumar gupta / or the cinematographer for brillaintly puttign the scene alive...?
Rajeev Khandelwal : Rajeev Khandelwal...No..... The actor Rajeev Khandelwal....Yes
priya64 : who are ur fav singer? one singer which u think can playback for u perfectly .. hehe :P
Rajeev Khandelwal : not really
priya64 : do u have an email we, ur fans can contact u ??
Rajeev Khandelwal : as long as they connect with me  I am happy
Rajeev Khandelwal : superb response from people within the industry
Zee_Zee : Rajeev, which character u played so far til date, is much similar to u in real life? including ur se4rials of course
Allka : hi... i am so happy to see u on Bollywoodgungama.com
Rajeev Khandelwal : my family just hugged me and Mom kissed me for a change
Rajeev Khandelwal : i couldnt invite my younger brother as well.....there werent too many passes available
Rajeev Khandelwal : to each his own
Rajeev Khandelwal : i havent changed a bit but as I say things around me have changed a lot
Rajeev Khandelwal : bollywood has been very kind to me.....when Hema Maliniji sent me a mail saying Welcome to the Film Fraternity I felt the warmth within the industry
Rajeev Khandelwal : yes like many others even I am sposoring a child....unfortunately I cant adopt being a single guy
Rajeev Khandelwal : didnt come across any such moments
Rajeev Khandelwal : i am not being choosy....jsut being careful
chinar : i was so happy when i heard that  aamir was better movie than sarkar raj
Rajeev Khandelwal : i think the screenplay would be the hero
Allka : i love this site, it gave amazing info of Aamir and also good and honest Rating
sania : what is u r favourite food
Rajeev Khandelwal : Shaan and Sonu Nigam .....i also like Babul Supriyo....i think all of them can be my voice
Rajeev Khandelwal : so am I alka
umang : hi rajeev , umang here  remember ........so how r u celebrating this moonsoon..... u look cute,sexy....lol
Rajeev Khandelwal : Aamir is a good film and lets not compare it with any other film
chinar : where are u going these holidays?
Rajeev Khandelwal : and i love you Alka for believing it
Rajeev Khandelwal : anything cooked at home
Zee_Zee : Rajeev, I heard u didnt use any makeup for Aamir, but I think u looked even much hot than any other work, honestly, i love u look so muchhhhhhhhh, mwaaah
anushka : hey rajeev anushka here.....did u ever think ur film cud b so successful?????
Rajeev Khandelwal :  i am just kinda chilling out and plan to get wet at some exotic place
Rajeev Khandelwal : would you like to join me Chinar?
Rajeev Khandelwal : you knw what  becos you like me .....so you like me and you'll always like me
Rajeev Khandelwal : i knew it would be appreciated but that it would be so successful is a dream come true
Zee_Zee : Rajeev, do u think many ppl today are like aamir who would like aamir did in the climax?
Rajeev Khandelwal : there is an Aamir in all of us
Naeha : what was the most memorable part of the movie?
Zee_Zee : Rajeev, how it feels to be loved by many ppl whom u dont ever met in ur life?
Rajeev Khandelwal : It was great interacting with all of you..you all made me feel special yet again. I hope that we have many many more such chats in future. keep smiling and LOVE AND LET LOVE!

Moderator : thank you for chatting with Rajeev Khandelwal. hope u had fun because we did. keep checking Bollywood Hungama for more exclusive chats. till then happy surfing Njoy!!!
-----Chat Session Has Ended---

----

Waise this chat jockey is cheater,, i wrote this question, but I didn't wrote the last one with serials, I didn't wrote the sentence ''including ur se4rials ofcourse 😡

Zee_Zee : Rajeev, which character u played so far til date, is much similar to u in real life? including ur se4rials of course

hey frnds congrats for new fc
@vandu awesum work 👏
@zee di no thnx for the update
zeedi don't worry chat jokey pagal hoo gaya hai 😆 😆 yeh qus mere nahi tha 😆will u also direc films and write stories? phir bhi raj replied
some day i shall surely tell a story which will come out from my pen vaishali
..ushne mera naam bhi likha 👏 👏 but finally mera qus aaya aur raj replied my qus 😊 my dream role is something that I have not dreamt abt

chat puri bhel puri thi 😆 😆 mazza aaya na 😉
Lolzz.......I asked him 2 questions and he answered them both !😆Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago
zee jaanu no thankoo for the chat transcript... & congo to all those jinke questions ka reply Rajeev ne diya hai...   👏
^^Thanxx for he chat..He answered my questions too..😆
umang thanku so much for the update... Rajeev was really very good in SBS... 😳  😳  😳