Aishwarya to play Benazir Bhutto?

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Big B's 'Bahurani', Aishwarya to play Benazir Bhutto?

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai, June 10: After playing Hrithik Roshan's princess in 'Jodha Akbar' and sharing the same frame with husband Abhishek and father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan in 'Sarkar Raj', Aishwarya is all set take charge and fly solo again as she has been offered to play one of the most controversial and influential character that the world of politics has ever seen, i.e. Benazir Bhutto.

Married into the first family of Bollywood, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been often touted as the most influential celebrity wife. Coupled with this, Ash's awe-inspiring beauty makes this former Miss World a top contender for the most sought after role.

According to our sources, the project will be produced by UTV. Prominent lyricist Neelesh Misra of 'Johnny Gaddaar' and 'Jannat' fame has been approached to pen down the script.

Speaking to reporters, Misra maintained that though he had been offered the project he is yet to give his final nod. Reports also confirmed that the producers are holding talks with the Bhutto's family and the Pakistan government for their consent.

If things go as planned Ash will once again prove that there is much more to her onscreen presence and her acting skills than just her overpowering good looks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shabana azmi would be a better option, since her acting skills are great and she would justify the character. Ashwariya on the other hand would...well no comments.
pakistanboy thumbnail
Hello,
Good but She cannot be Benazir....

Thankyou,
Regards,
Pakistan Boy,

http://www.PakistanGiftsMall.com

http://www.PakistanGiftsShop.com

farah698 thumbnail
i dnt think its a gud idea coz to b v honest mai nahi chahti benazir bhutto pir bollywood mai koi movie baney coz wo always reel story n real story ko mix kartey hain or real story ko as it is kabhi bhi nahi movie mai dikhaya giya sorry if u dnt like my comments but its just my point of view
pakistanboy thumbnail
Hum kia kehsatkey hai but logon mein inqalab tou ayeh gah kyon kay woh ek sarmaya thein humare liye ek award thein...

Thankyou,
Regards,
Pakistan Boy,

http://www.PakistanGiftsMall.com

http://www.PakistanGiftsShop.com
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: teelobhain

Shabana azmi would be a better option, since her acting skills are great and she would justify the character. Ashwariya on the other hand would...well no comments.

i totally agree with u...btw why india is making a movie on our leader?.. why don't they make a movie on thier own leaders ..😕

farah698 thumbnail
fiza i totally agree wid u
teelobhain thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

i totally agree with u...btw why india is making a movie on our leader?.. why don't they make a movie on thier own leaders ..😕

Because their leaders aren't as influential as Shaheed Benazir Bhutto She is admired by almost everyone around the world, unfortunately its only our cursed country which never understood the worth of great leaders like Quaid-e-Azam, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto. Plus Shaheed Mohtarma was very controversial, she went through a lot in her life time yet stood strong and never got scared or left politics for her life's sake, she wanted to bring a change...i just hope these bollywood people who show more of wrong things don't mock about her life and great personality.
And fiza they have actually made movies about their own leader as well which is Sarkar and Sarkar Raj based on made up story about Raj Thackray and his son who are actually goons but shown to be good leaders in these movies.
*Fiza* thumbnail

Originally posted by: teelobhain

Because their leaders aren't as influential as Shaheed Benazir Bhutto She is admired by almost everyone around the world, unfortunately its only our cursed country which never understood the worth of great leaders like Quaid-e-Azam, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto. Plus Shaheed Mohtarma was very controversial, she went through a lot in her life time yet stood strong and never got scared or left politics for her life's sake, she wanted to bring a change...i just hope these bollywood people who show more of wrong things don't mock about her life and great personality.
And fiza they have actually made movies about their own leader as well which is Sarkar and Sarkar Raj based on made up story about Raj Thackray and his son who are actually goons but shown to be good leaders in these movies.

Yes ur absolutely ryte there.. Thats why i don't want their industry to make a movie on benazir coz she was a tremendous leader and an inspiration to many... To be honest this is not a gud time to make movie on benazir.. PPl lyke Shyam Bhatia already earned alot of money by selling thier books.. Do you agree?

teelobhain thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

Yes ur absolutely ryte there.. Thats why i don't want their industry to make a movie on benazir coz she was a tremendous leader and an inspiration to many... To be honest this is not a gud time to make movie on benazir.. PPl lyke Shyam Bhatia already earned alot of money by selling thier books.. Do you agree?

I agree with you even though i have not read the book yet and i dont plan on doing so either - the only book which i read was the one bibi wrote her self; but i have read the preview of the book this guy has written. the biography should have had more about bibi's life but from whatever i read i think the guy was only acquainted to bibi and not a close friend of hers like the other journalist..hence this guy has only written much about the political side; This guy only made money rather then making people connect to shaheed bibi and thats something i don't like about him. Never i would say is the good time to make a movie about Benazir Bhutto she is much above these books and movies in which people tend to twist facts and put their own imagination according to their own comfort. Mohtarmas fans, lovers etc know their bibi well enough and they don't need some money making machines to play with their emotions and claim to show how Bibi was or how was her life, and rub salt on their wounds.